Lets get a god tier movie bread

Lets get a god tier movie bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENge0BnVVkE
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzZfQG3yD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bIL36FKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inb4 contrarian faggots hating on Pulp Fiction because it's popular.

Also confirmed god tier.

Also this.

This.

Confirmed

This.

Good shit in this thread my dudes

My fucking nigger.

i cant fucking understand shit i mean the acter is gold and the quality of the movie is great but ffs can you irish even speak english?

Robert Carlyle was fucking epic in this.

one of my favorites

Fassbender is unreal
>also this

He was LICKING meeee!!!

Creepy but fooking grrreat movie, m8.

Dubs confirms
>I'd fuck me

these korean movies are just fucking good

> everyone was thinking it

i watched pulp fiction for the first time recently and although it wasnt bad i dont feel like it was that great
like there were funny parts and stuff but i expected it to be a greater movie

I'd probably watch movies with you just because this is also my favorite.

4 different years in English I had to do this shit growing up, my school made anything relating to this shit tier

I'm an oldfag and saw it in the theatre. My HS homie was madly sucking face with his girl and missed the whole thing.

The sounds of them making out during the more intense scenes was both horrifying and slightly hot...

Here's the thing. I don't give a tuppenny fuck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shit-sack. That's more or less the thing. And I want you to go out there... You, nobody else. None of your little minions. I want you to go out there. And I want you to punish the person who's responsible for murdering this poor little rabbit. Is that understood?

Watch it again. Not like right fucking now, but just whenever. It's one of those where you'll probably pick up on a lot the second time that you didn't the first time. Especially given how the scenes are all jumbled up in the timeline.

>sigh
We were having such a nice thread

Kek I was dating a new girl when I saw Salo. We watched it together and 15 minutes after the fact we were fucking. That was strange but kind of cool.

havent posted this yet
is disappoint

wow you beat me to it

So

want you dead. I think you owe me that. I do. Because that's what you've done to me. You've fucking killed me.

You aint even lyin'

Gonzo!!!

whats the name of this movie?

I had a super edgelord ex-gf for a while who loved Takashi Miike. I can't say I was able to get into any of his movies that I saw but they were interesting and different, I'll give him that.

Not mentioned often, this one floored you at the end. Very good.

That's my darling Luke. He grins like a baby but bites like a gator.

I was about to give you the stock "what is reverse image search" but I decided we're having a pretty good thread here so I wouldn't be an asshole. It's from Gangs of New York.

>whats in the box?!

Lost Souls....so very Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ENge0BnVVkE

The next movie you should watch, if you haven't seen it

Taking it off here, boss!

Sharknado

I just really love Japanese film making. Directors like Miike, Shinya Tsukamoto and sogo ishii are my shit

Also I think this deserves to be here too

Lone wolf and cub, anyone?

Woah I didn't know Cronenberg and Viggo made another movie. History of Violence and Eastern Promises are amazing. Should I download this?

lost souls tops them all, Sup Forums should be making screen caps and posting this film...so disturbed and amazing

needs moar animation

Viddy well litul brotha, viddy well

fucking yes

wasn't such a fan of this one, I really like The Chaser

Immediately

yes dude, watched this last night!

Dubs confirmed god tier

shaking the tee over here, boss

This is my all time favorite.

Alright nice. Doing it. Thanks lad.

well, you can't expect everybody to like a movie, even if its a great movie. Anyway can you give us the name of one of your favorites movies?

I can help with that.

Love the movie, but I wouldn't say it's God-tier.

You'll love it. Glad to help

Great movie if you've never seen it.

I almost put Fritz the Cat but i think this is bakshi's best film, tho some would say Wizards

u goddamn right

Star wars
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzZfQG3yD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ml_bIL36FKo

What is that?
What the fuck is that!?

get the fuck out with that nerd shit

I must just need to watch this again. I don't remember being engaged by it at all but was I just distracted or something? This comes up in every god tier movies thread and there are always people agreeing.

THIS GUY

American Pop is cinematic masterwork to me and no one can tell me otherwise

faggot

I'm siiiingin' in the rain!

Let's get a god-tier comedy up in here.

enjoyed it the first time I watched it, watched it again recently and it went into my top 10 of all time, maybe top 5

Ftfy

I'm excited just thinking about it. David and Viggo are probably the most slept on Director/Actor combo. It's weird too I was just thinking how I hadn't seen Viggo in forever while at work today.

Also The Town is pretty God tier imo.

overrated egotistical crap

that movie was a glorified radio play, it wasn't bad but the subject matter was just dull, it's about fucking concrete ffs