Sup Forums wtf did i have on my leg?????

Sup Forums wtf did i have on my leg?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like cancer better remove the whole leg

necrotizing fascitus

It's called leg hair. Calm the fuck down OP. It's perfectly natural.

Bet that smells nice

Thats a doodoo nigga

MRSA. If you're not trolling then get help. Not even memeing you tbh fam

Are you cut or uncut OP ?

a hole ripe for fucking

>seriously asking Sup Forums for medical advice

You dirty fucker. That's MRSA, probably started with an ingrown leg hair or something and got worse because you're fucking disgusting. Go to the hospital now or you'll lose your entire leg.

Dr. put me in the leg points (i dont know the exactly the word)
I broke the fibula

dude, it not, i google it, anyway tomorrow i go to the hospital

It's Aids of the leg skin. Sorry OP.

That looks like a Staph infection, you should really go to the hospital, or at least an urgent care. You need antibiotics immediately.

Sup Forums its serious, i am scared as fuck

I see a future amputee.

it doesn't look good op. hope you don't lose your leg. good luck.

2 scenarios here.

1. Either OP is trolling and simply looks like a retard as he does it.

2. OP is actually asking Sup Forums for medical advice and ACTUALLY IS a retard.

In both cases, you lose.

DUDE, IM SO FUCKING SCARED, IN ARGENTINA IS 01:18 PM, THERE IS NOT MEDICAL ASSITENCE ON THIS SHITTYCOUNTRYYYY

Lol you're so dead

Sweet jesus. Please don't go to the doctor. If you have to ask if you need to go when this type of shit happens, just fucking an hero and stop stealing oxygen. The world needs less of you faggots parenting little shit versions of you who will most likely be retarded as fuck too.

Why are you using your leg to store mustard?

>serious
>scared as fuck
Have you seen a doctor then? Cause it is serious and if you're scared as fuck, then why are you on Sup Forums instead of at a doctor? This shit didn't just appear.

In one week, OP dies of sepsis and nothing of value is lost.

Please clean that as best you can, take another picture of it cleaned and then go to the hospital. I need you to do this OP.

>sepsis
its 01:24 am on my country

OP if there really is no medical care in your country, you may have to research how to safely amputate your leg and then pay someone to do it for you. I'm being completely serious if you let that infection spread you will die.

Medical professional here. That brown discharge around the wound or did you put something on there?

Source - 3 years as vet tech and currently vet student

YES! It is called Pervinox

Argentina has no hospitals? Sure there are, over 5000 of them actually.

No on my ¨state¨ Mendoza, i need to travel at least 10 miles and i will probably wait there 6 o 7 hours

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Wow... I was totally going to call you on your shit there. It's an iodine solution used to sterilize a site and kill pathogens.

Okay. Any and all pathogens that are there are too deep for you to treat with any superficial or topical treatment. You require systemic antibiotics as well as possible antifungals (that last part is a bitch because antifungals cause a shitload of problems when given systemically). I strongly recommend that you take some antihistamines to reduce the amount of shock that the body can incur before you make it to a doctor. It's not going to fix it. But it could at least slow the process by just a bit.

Then get to a doctor. I don't care how far you have to drive.

Hahahahahaha! You're dead faggot!!!! Fucking spic nigger APE!!!!!!!!

I would like to highlight the COULD help slow the process part. Not by much. But it is better than nothing. If it is a gram negative based infection and it hits the bloodstream, your leukocytes will see the o-antigen factors on the lipopolysacharides and freak the fuck out. That's bad. It probably won't make a huge difference (if at all.) but it is better than nothing.

dude thx, i read than they must be fever, its not. I dont have any pain, it doest have any smell is still an infection?

Staphyllococcus aereus infected boil or other trauma, maybe from a spider bite. Get it properly disinfected and irrigated before it becomes gangrenous.

i get opered by fracture, i dont get bait

how long was that shit on your leg for it to look like that?

That doesn't sound like it's hit the blood then. But those are common signs of sepsis. Regardless, you need to get to a doc.... maybe it's some kind of acute autoimmune? Not sure. Is it warm to the touch?

>today
>cold

This is before pervinox

Aside from purulent discharge, you don't have any of the other signs of inflammation which is not right. Your body should be flipping a shit if THAT is infectious.

Good news is that it is not AS LIKELY to be infectious and therefore not as much of an immediate threat. Bad news, we don't know what it is. Therefore it may be harder to treat. I have a final tomorrow and need to get to bed. But I would find a way to get in to be seen. Apply iodine to it again to be safe until you make it in.

I can't even tell if that was a coherent sentence

try to talk spanish scared and without walk

finger your new leg pussy

>911 lol

That looks infectious in almost every way. I am shocked that it is not painful, does not have an odor, isn't warm to the touch, etc. You should have those. You (or whatever is living there) is secreting a lot of glycoproteinous mucins of some kind... usually from inflammation. You gotta get in. If I was the doc and you came in to my clinic, I would want to to a cytology at the very least. I have seen things similar to this before but they were very out of the box. Sent the samples out to a board certificated cytologist to confirm.

definitely looks like a gnarly staph infection. I had to treat one of these that was stubborn on an ex with a suppressed immune system. It became subcutaneous and needed frequent irrigation and antibiotic treatments to clear up.it can become septic if not treated properly so again get it checked out by a doctor

Early gangrene

AIDS.

How long has it been like that?

today

If doctor isn't immediate help, flash it with pure water, saline, or fresh coconut water.pack with sterile gauze dabbed in antibiotic ointment, wrap. Change pack and bandage frequently, keep area around wound clean

This, just had it in my ear. If it gets in your blood then 70% morbidity rate

Holy shit wtf

Do you have diabetes?

And what is all that shit surrounding it?

pervinox
No i dont

brown recluse spider bite

So do it, faggot. You could lose your leg, you moron.

i need to say, i just get a shower with hot water(Winter) before that i saw it

that's clearly a post operation infection

>OP is a troll

why doesn't anyone ask for a timestamp anymore?

Im from Mendoza, and you are talking shit. You dont want to take a cab or wait one hour in an free hospital. You desserve to lost your leg.

i get opered by fracture

Krokadil

San Carlos master race

then you've got staph in the wound and it will only get bigger and open up the entire wound and start infecting the bone

you will lose your leg, no doubt about it

You are fucked...

Don't listen to these faggots. It's healing fine just need some sutures. Go to the hospital, if you want to do it yourself just use regular thread. I pulled my toenail out last week and I'm healing fine with triple antibiotic cream and band aids.

Do not listen to this guy. You could have a serious infection developing, the sooner you get it treated the better.

you've got immune bacteria eating your flesh right there

wait any longer and you will die or at least lose your leg

look for a clean metal rod, heat in a fire and stick it in the wound to kill the bacteria

>Serious infection
No signs of infection.
No redness around the spot
No purrelent discharge.
Probably afebrile Wbc count probably low.
No hotness around site? It looks like it's healing well. But it healed to fast. Is all.
Army medic fag here.

dude, im going to ask in medical forum, i think the same, anyway why does it have the form of a stick or something like that

Ita a wound with necrosis. See your doctor. The necrosis must be removed or it will rot even more and even go over in your blood and kill you.. Worst case scenerio. Med fag

Why didnt they close your hole?

See

who?

Are u in central or south america? That shit only happens over here

The doctors?

Necrosis is dead tissue and this tissue is clearly living still wtf.
And it's a tendon, white connective tissue. Just needs to be treated better. You are not losing a leg, you will not go septic and die, you just need to close wound and heal. Perfectly normal. Oh and my toe nail removal from last Friday.