How does Sup Forums fight (what is your style?) eg. boxing, mma, tkd etc

How does Sup Forums fight (what is your style?) eg. boxing, mma, tkd etc
If you don't know how, what do you think is the best fighting style?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

over the internet

I took boxing lessons but wish i would have learned muai thai

if there were tiers, would u think boxing is at the bottom? boxers have good stamina but only have punches

Jamaican dance fighting.

Mma, just take elements of each style and use them as you see fit. Boxing for strikes and footwork. Wrestling for takedowns and ground control etc. Most fighting styles have something to contribute

yeah but they are constatly getting hit so there is that
not bottom tier

Id say its close to the bottom, considering im fighting another fighter, because a believe a jiu jitsu fighter, judo, etc could get me to the ground. Also a kickboxer would have a longer reach if fighting me. Fighting some street nigger like pic tho they dont stand a chance. Look a kimbo when he went to ufc, bum.

Wing Chun

i'm good at reading expresions so boxing works perfectly

living of fight ta kill...or living of words and only words. ONE OR THE OTHER>>>CHOOSE EARLY AND GOOD LUCK OF LIVING OF CONSTANT A-CTION.
I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

>Sup Forums in a nutshell

Dumb question, to win of course....

I fight the way I do growing up in the country with a bunch of angry rednecks, and a drunken step dad that use to beat on me when he wasn't hitting my mom. By the time I was 15 I was laying his drunk as out once or twice a week.

I wanna learn to fight. What style and how should I get started

some boxing (punches, guard, feet positioning)
then judo (or something similar that works like grabs/counters)
then karate (mainly kicks)
and then whatever, kickboxing if you wanna go pro

I haven't been a "real" fight for a long time, but I'd probably go for the eyes, groin or throat anything to incapacitate them. Assuming I don't knocked out before I do. Unfortunately concealed weapons of any kind are illegal in Canada; good thing the person robbing you has one.

Bump

Wing chun, muay thai, and jiu jitsu for me.

only sparred once and kicked his knee in, then I got banned from the mma gym and told that I should never try and fight because "I don't know the rules"

I am actually scared of having to fight anyone, not for me, but for the other guy.

Fake and gay
Wing Chun is a woman's martial art
You just like watching movies and are a complete faggot

Done kickboxing when I was younger and recently started judo be cause of epic looking throws. More often than not though I just punch in real fights.

>Get up, faggot, GET YOUR LITTLE ASS UP YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, GET UP!

Sometimes I am just chanting, like:

>FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

Internally to myself. I actually have freaked my mom out from punching my legs as hard as I can, basically to condition my legs and my fists at the same time. Seems retarded until you spend like two years doing it every day, multiple times per day, as hard as you can on different spots, and then after that time, you punch a lot harder and your legs are tough as shit, as well as your mental toughness.

I stopped lifting conventional shaped weights and started lifting only rocks which are hard to grip and balance.

That and I read a lot of stories about different war injuries. From modern to antiquity.

k.

Where all my Shaq-fu fags at?

Most cringe thing I've read on Sup Forums all day

I have a taser, if a problem arises I just shock them and walk away

I teach Karate. It's good stuff, but I have a profound respect for kung fu and TKD as well. Of course, those are Martial Arts, not fighting styles.

If we're talking about only fighting styles, BJJ is solid.

does anyone have any experience with taichi/taiji? I thought it was a meditation thing for old people but apparently the same forms can be used for self-defense

It's pretty clear that I can take any of you on, I could fight you one on one like real men, but I suspect that you would be too afraid and try and take me all at once, well surprise, because I've defeated many an opponent all at once so that doesn't even scare me. It's probably a good thing FOR YOU that I'm actually a nice guy but you have been warned I am a hair trigger and I don't even care how tough I have to be to win because I WILL win and you will not. I can be everyone's best friend or your worse enemy, but I think you have already made the choice for both of us, no?

That's settled then....

....lets fight!

I saw The Karate Kid 5 times, no one better mess with me >:(

Bullshit

More?

Primarily grappling. When I do fight, not often, I usually end up against someone with a considerable size difference from me, either bigger or smaller. A little bit of wrestling and some basic combativeness serves to ball up pretty much anyone as long as you can get some sort of leverage on their body, and as a further upside, it doesn't actually hurt them, just incapacitates them.

Is that copy/pasta? I've never seen that one before, but it tastes distinctly like copy/pasta.

*combatives.

been in plenty of tillys on the ice, and only a couple scraps, rippin on a jersey and throwing bombs works when playing puck or settling up with beaners down the street.

That's a black belt style trolling technique you have there.

Bring 4 or 5 friends to a one on one fight is the best way to fight.

My favorite kind of fight is a unfair one in my advantage.

no faggot, that guy just challenged you to a fight. You going to take that shit?

I fight with a pull of the trigger.

Protip: Always land the first punch, even if you have to sucker punch.

pic related

I just take heaps of adderall before a fight then just do shit I seen in movies.
You guys should really take more aderall

Damn straight.
Speed, surprise and violence of action.

This is a thread about fighting, not taking drugs...pay attention, son.

wtf, is that guy in the pic fucked up or downy or shooped? I keep looking at it and it can't be real

I've seen some real faggotry here before but this must take the cake

He poses no threat.

Nice one

>started lifting only rocks which are hard to grip and balance.
Good luck with the back problems

I'm just a scrapper, really. I'm only 5'11", 170lbs. I'm stronger than I look, but I'm no Hulk. So I have to rely on speed and the hopes of a quick knockout. No formal training, not a ton of experience either. I've won prolly 70% of my serious fights.

Go for the jaw, or a left jab to the spare rib.