Is there a single conspiracy theory dumber than Flat Earth?

Is there a single conspiracy theory dumber than Flat Earth?

It's mind bogglingly stupid on every level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty sure it's just bait, OP.
Though I could be wrong.

There's the one about Bush lying about weapons of mass destruction.

Anti-vaxxers?
I don't think innocent children have been maimed or died from their parents being Flat-Earthers. Unless they threw them off the edge.

new earthers piss me off, many of them, you'll be surprised talking to a friend and they try to manipulate you to the idea the earth is only 6000 years old...that's what the bible told them anyhow.

Not op but there is that one rapper who thinks the Earth is flat and hosted stupid fucking experiments that proved nothing, he later got called out by Neil Degrasse Tyson and challenged him to a rap battle.

TL:DR Yes there are people like that

>implying its a theory
If it were a theory, it wouldn't be fact, which it is. There is actually no proof that you can present that could prove me wrong. Go for it kiddo, I will shut down your "spherical Earth" theories all day bitch.

Creationism?

The rapper you're thinking about is B.o.B

if the earth is flat how come pussy is 3d and cavernous with meatflaps...the earth isn't flat, else pussy would be always the same.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

What the fuck did I just read?

You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about
Why don't you go ahead and explain your stupid remarks

How you gonna fall for bait that obvious? For shame

Hurr I was only pretending to be retarded hurrr

how about 'tax cuts create jobs'

oh yeah? well i was only pretending to be a faggot. so jokes on you.

Some of it is
Some isn't

Homeopathy

Young earthers are worse

bait

How about the one where the jews own conservative media and the arabs invest in the liberal news outlets?

I thought it was lupe fiasco?

At least those two are misunderstandings and ignorance of scientific principles. Flat earth is just pants on head retarded

Fucking checkmate

Go to thunderf00t on YouTube he will cream your flat earth ass till next tuseday.

I think so too. I think so, and I fucking hope so.

Probably the 'man-made climate change' is a hoax.
It literally would require the same amount of lying and deception as it would for the earth to be flat.

What about the Moon Landing conspiracy theory? Isn't that considered the most implausible/dumb?