Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation

Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.

>dubs can be cashed in for a simple tarot reading (1-3 cards)
>trips gets a more detailed reading (up to 10 depending on how much information is needed)
>consolation fortune cookies for those who leave a name

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
steamcommunity.com/id/myhandsaredirtyandsoareyours/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name: Bigbuttjackson
so where's my fortune cookie?

tarot get

I got Dubs in the last thread, can I get a Reading about the next 6 months pls?

Could I cash in dubs from last thread please?

>look mom i posted it again

-Doc

Might head to work early, and I'd be up for doing some fortune readings when I get there if the threads are still up by then.

"Gimme the sound to see
Another world outside that's full of
All the broken things that I made
Just give me a life to plea
Another world outside that's full of
All the awful things that I made"

Always here

Be lucky on your way.

One more...
Aww~
Anytime

I am still here

so doppleganger how do you do advice and fortune telling
im the lazy reimu that doesnt bother to do that

you're sure depressed today.

-Doc

fantastic

>Bigbuttjackson has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "7".
bad luck for you, try again next year. however you have 7 so you might have small amount of luck despite bad luck
we'll still be here

you're the reimu that does other good stuff though, it seems. Keep up them arms/the good work.

i want to eat a sweet roll.

-Doc

are you happy now
lewd as shit rabbit

-Doc

idk doppleganger i guess i can say neutral?
anyways can you hook it up with your reimu folder?
you can add me on steam or the likes
cause you got some reimus i dont
hell i can even let you have mine a nice trade

She likes the attention. Well im going to bed now. see ya

ok.

-Doc

Yes.

>1) Eight of Wands
Lord of Swiftness

>Upright - Understanding and harmony. The time and conditions are right to facilitate success. A process of speeding-up and an end to delays. A time for 'grasping the nettle', taking the initiative or taking charge. This card also indicates: important journeys, correspondence, and favourable news. A card of hope.

>2) Four of Wands
>Reversed
Lord of Perfected Work

Ill Dignified or Reversed - Happiness that is unorthodox in nature. A life ruled by superfluous and artificial constraints and rules. Tradition which leads to innate snobbery and superiority and exceptional and profound reliance upon ceremony, decorum and routine. A period of respite before successfully concluding a project.

>3)Five of Cups
Lord of Loss in Pleasure

>Upright - A need to re-order and re-evaluate priorities. Union and espousal. Dishonour that cannot be overcome, loss defeat. There is a need to curb futile belligerence and accept the inevitable. Worry and regret, broken engagements and emotional letdowns. Emotional or monetary legacies.

I think the cards speak for themselves here but let me know if you have any questions! Remember that the phrases that stick out to you are the important ones. First impressions are big in psychic stuff.

I'm not your doppelganger, sorry. Just wanted to say that you're doing the lord's work by posting reimu armpits.

>Ray has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Cyan", "50".
congrats ray you have very good luck

please.....

this is my phone bg

regardless i need that reimu folder fam
so how we doin this?

ok.
not sure if want moar

-Doc

This thread is far from pure

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

I do, indeed! Nice bg

You're up! What would you like answers to?

Steam: BadBatchAddiction

Well, advice is easy. You just draw on whatever experience you've had in dealing with people. Some questions aren't for me though. Like I'm not a doctor, I can't tell someone what their weird rash means and I don't wanna see it.

For fortune telling you either need omikujis or a tarot deck.

ok.

-Doc

Can I touch you?

I see many of you in this thread have services or advice to offer. Now that I have rested all that I might, I will be taking requests for more "direct" excorcisms.

Not by charms or spells, but through blood and sweat. Iron and arrow. Solicit my help if you have need of my blade.

Payment is only what you have to give; nothing more, nothing less

Reimoot

Ah.. I-i shouldn't.

Could you tell me about my life 6 months forward please?

not sure if you saw this from other thread, dont believe theres been a reply.

What can you do for me?

just a little higher..

Aww. Just a quick touch.

I have been for a while. Noone just noticed

Maybe it's just the isolation taking its toll

Reisen you stupid slut

nah this is deemed pure as long as the picture depicted is between 2 consenting married people
aight danke for the steam ill add you in some secs

>Remi
That's short for Remilia!
>didn't remove the white

Lemme just stomp that into the trash!

My sweet rolls are sourced from skyrim, tamriel; one of the glitchiest places known to man and etc.

In such a place, a large wealth can be acquired, one perfect for acquiring as many sweet rolls possible

unfortunately, this donation takes a majority of it out, but it still is a small donation

(heck, I looked up a currency converter and saw bitcoin as one of the options, so i said 'why not?')

-Sweet Roll

Q-quick tou-
Ah! You're right. I shouldn't..!

So quick question, do the cards necessarily happen in order? I mean, I get either
> I'm going to find someone I like after finally getting the balls up to go talk to them, but I'm going to be too strict and seem no fun and she's going to dump me

OR

> I'm going to wallow in self pity over the last girl until I ditch my guidlines and learn to have more fun, and then I'll get the balls up to talk to someone new and find happiness

How would you personally take it?

I have no reading abilities but hang in there. Just my input, staying a part of your sons life is a good idea. It's a nice idea for family to stick together, even if it's not the closest, being on good terms and being somewhat connected is always good.

huh.

-Doc

Soft melons!

so luscious

do you believe in spirit guardians? or angels?

rabbits are so lewd, stop it or else you have to take responsibility

What this guy said: I mean, I don't know your family's situation, but my dad left when I was real young and it fucked me up pretty bad. Just... not having someone even kinda sorta there that should be there is rough as hell.

If it will hurt either of you really badly, then maybe not, but it'd probably be for the best to at least have some kinda contact.

Also, sorry I missed you, man. I thought I had everyone.

Well, I was interpretting it more as a timeline in the order I drew them. But what's funny about it is, since you know both outcomes are possible, you can avoid the one that's less pleasant by just not doing the thing it says you'll do!

>1) Six of Pentacles
>Reversed
Lord of Material Success

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - Reckless and careless behaviour with money. Loss of money through carelessness, deceit or theft. Extravagance.

That's your first draw. I'll have the next two shortly.

I'll get to you in a moment. Did you get dubs or what?

You stop it! I said I was done but you just want more!

Heeey, maybe you could kick your trips down to this guy?

Good morning everyone~

(checkem)

>2) Queen of Pentacles
Queen of the Thrones of Earth

>Upright - A capable and practical businesswoman, who enjoys her material comforts. She has a responsible attitude to her wealth and uses it to advance the fortunes of those in her inner circle. She is neither particularly bright nor insightful, but has depth of feeling, with an appreciation of life's pleasures.

This is someone destined to impact your life within these months.

>3) Nine of Pentacles
Lord of Material Gain

>Upright - The enjoyment of hard earned success. Financial gains made from unexpected sources, such as: monetary gifts, winnings, inheritances and settlements. Unearned income possibly from a divorce settlement. Popularity, common sense and order arising out of chaos.

All your cards came up from the Pentacle suit. This is a year that's all about the material for you. You're firmly fixed in the plane of Earth, grounded, practical, and in touch with reality rather than dreams.

morning

hey nerd

Reimu thank you for doing these I enjoy them and I'm happy to find them when I do I'm poor or would donate and unemployed atm but I'm still trying not too let it get to me I needed a break I guess.but thanks for getting my mind off of things

Quazifrodo would like a 1 card reading about his son

What's good motherfucker?

I mean, I'm already kind of wallowing in sadness here, so I guess I gotta losen up a bit and step out of my comfort zone

thank you anons. its complicated and very painful.im in a real bad spot since getting out of the army. these last 10 years have been horrible. you two have showed more compassion then my parents and family have shown. thank you.

you said to one of my posts that i was close enough and it counted. following the links will take you to original messages between us.

oh, good morning marisa, isn't it actually the evening?

-Sweet Roll

hehe really

Okay thank you, I'm excited for the other two, also nice trips.

>tfw internet is bad
Wow, thank you, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing lol

Thanks~

Sup sexy~looks down at you

how bout i shove that sexy up your behind
you cant out suave the reimu fam

i want to eat a sweet roll.

-Doc

I'm real sorry to hear that, mate. It's kind of a shit question, but have you been looking into like, VA psych services and stuff? They usually offer counseling services, and reintegration/family support type things, IIRC.

Also, dude, if you're having suicidal thoughts, I personally(nobody that I am) would really appreciate it if you could try and talk to somebody professional. I hate to see somebody in pain.

Ohohoh~ is that a challenge or do you just want to stick it up my butt~?

Fortune lady, Tomorrow I face the regional champion of table top warhammer 40k, a filthy tau weeb.
Can your fortunes help this Imperial Guard Commander secure victory?
Ave imperator.

You don't need fortunes to help you, commander. You've got this shit in the bag.

You're goddamn right I'm good.

Hi, SandMarisa.

>VA psych services and stuff? They usually offer counseling services

yeah i did the few times i was homeless. they wanted me to stay the night in a hospital ward thing overnight. i have anxiety and im im assuming paranoia and couldnt agree to do it. they were supposed to send some info to the shelter i stayed at for awhile but never did. to timid to go back and ask for help again.

heh at least you got some nerve to talk back to me
but sadly you cant out smug the reimu
and i dont want to embarrass you so ill leave it at that

>Imperial guard commander ha***tremely good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Violet", "48".
may the emperor guide you

The old thread died, sorry. Here you go!

>1) Four of Cups
>Reversed
Lord of Blended Pleasures

>Ill Dignified or Reversed - All kinds of excess, ill health or fatigue as a result of over indulgence. The overturning of a way of life. Rapid change resulting in new anxieties. Excitement for its own sake that brings little or fleeting pleasure. A low boredom threshold. -

>2)King of Swords
Prince of the Chariots of the Winds

>Upright - This king is certainly a ruler. This man is a law-maker, someone with a rational, alert and inventive mind. An advocate of law and order, and modernity to the expense of tradition. He has a tendency to be somewhat overcautious and leaves on project quickly to star on another. A man of independent judgment and an achiever in what he does.

>3) Six of Swords
Lord of Earned Sucess

>Upright - Gradual change, movement or travel away form difficulty or imminent danger. The solution of current problems. Long journeys and passage from pain. Obstacles that are overcome.

Well, let's start from the middle. The King of Swords represents what you have to be as a father. While it'd seem cool to have a dad who just lets you do whatever you want, a fair and rational man with a healthy respect for law and order is needed to give structure to his son, a role model.

The Four of Cups might represent your son's attitude or your failings in that regard in the past, but the Six of Swords tells us that you can change your relationship for the better if you try.

No one's better off without their dad, unless he's abusive. But no one recognizes even the best father's efforts until they're old enough to understand.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions, Marisa

I don't give them away for free, you know, Doc

if you want one, you gotta pay up

-Sweet Roll

Current lover, or the one that got away?

We met 17 years ago, over the internet. Friends for several years, met up once for a long weekend... the instant we were behind closed doors, we were insatiable. It was ridiculous. Beyond that, it was always wrong place, wrong time after the visit ended.

Recently they visited again. No funny business, but there was a lot of flirting coming my way.

I probably won't do anything about it at all, but I'm curious to see if I get trips and what you might say about it all if I do.

Nostalgiafag.

how many burgerbucks?

-Doc

Oof. That's rough. Are you living with somebody now, or are you still homeless? If you're living with somebody you trust, or if you have someone you trust, it might be a good idea to ask them to accompany you. I had to do that to get to counseling a couple years back, because the fear was just crippling me, but having someone there made it much less anxiety inducing.

I mean, of course, take it slow and stuff at your own pace, but those services are there for a reason. It sounds like they can maybe help if you give them a shot.

But i'd love for you to embarrass me infront of everyone here! Aahn~bows down to all the goodness you radiate

No problem, Crumbles!

I wouldn't buy a sweet roll from him since the last person that bought one has yet to be seen, I have a sneaking suspicion our sweetroll friend here is the devil himself!

thank you very much. i will try to be a better person.

then i guess ill have to be super nice and friendly then so you wont get your hopes up then

fuck
;_;

-Doc

Been here since creation of last thread, interesting thread, might come back again. Thanks everybody I'll be going now. Have a good day/night!

no i live with my mentally abusive mom and sometimes physically abusive step dad. my mom doesnt believe in mental illness or cancer or addiction or stuff like that.

its okay user, ill find a way to make it.

>

Are you the Marisa I(Omega) was talking to on, like Friday? Or have y'all multiplied?

anyways nerds mean bully reimu has to go to bed since im sick and its 12am
but feel free to add me on steam, play vidya and stuff
also i always forget about threads so you probably wont see me here much but got a nice thing going on here doppleganger
steamcommunity.com/id/myhandsaredirtyandsoareyours/

Yeah that's me, we walked a while back

You'll only find me in Reimu's threads.

more like loosebunny