Is there any sports league in the United States that does not have teams with offensive names?

Is there any sports league in the United States that does not have teams with offensive names?

there are no teams with these names: devils, magic, wizards, brewers, or names that offend minorities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can a name like redskins be racist? Damn ingines.

Well, it would be good that the redskins change their name to avoid offending Native Americans

49ers is an offensive name ?
Lakers ?
Jazz ?

if they want to comment on the first version

I'm looking for is sports leagues united states, not having teams with offensive names

there are no teams with names like: devils, magic, wizards, brewers, or names that offend minorities

Used to be devil rays.

TSM
C9
CLG
DIG
ECT.

¡NO MORE DEVILS!

Legitimate proof that certain "people" should not reproduce.

> wizards
> magic
> offensive

It is that I believe in God.

and my names like devils magic and wizards.

They offend people who believe in God.

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

I suppose those reservations with high-school teams named redskins should change their names too. How about Notre Dame. As an Irishman I am offended that we are portrayed as violent.

Beanerfag here. I'm offended by every single name chosen. Should teams change their name because I'm a sensitive pussy? No. Now, fuck off.

The Irish aren't really portrayed as violent. Just drunks. Albeit drunks who like to fight.

I'm offended by how easily people get offended.

It's just a matter of time before we have teams like the new York 7s and the Dallas 12s

Incredibly negative, change name now!

Nobody actually believes magic is real, normal people at least.

I'm from Texas. We really don't give a shit about offending people. Hell, I've been called a beaner and wetback, doesn't bother me none. But, I can see New York being that liberal.

The Redskins have no obligation to change their name until 90% more public schools hop onboard the PC train

good bait op you made me mad for a minute

but equal.

I do not like that word and I hate magic

This is true and I'm a giants fan

You dont seem to understand, all team names will be found offensive to someone at some point. The only safe thing to do is give them numbers to no offend anyone.

Stop baiting. Anyways, they're just words.

No, I got that. And even agree with you. But it's just stupid. Shit, I'd be offended if the Rockets turned into the 713's. You can't please everyone.

Competition isn't nice to the losing team, we need to get rid of sports

Muh feelings

you fucking retard, THINK when you make a thread, your whole shit doesn't make any sense at fucking all, and for this i hope you die in a freak accident this week because you offend me

But then all we'd have are women 'sports'.

Quidditch doesn't except they are legit wizards

How the fuck is Brewers offensive? It's because of the Milwaukee Miller Brewery.