Epic horror scenes. And also looking for source

Epic horror scenes. And also looking for source

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNP4caHnknA
youtube.com/watch?v=qGoj3cPwnbU
youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fucking shit O_O

Might as well spread these around, I guess.

should I be freaked out or fap? I am confused....

both haha

youtube.com/watch?v=RNP4caHnknA

source?

To B horror movies, either one is appropriate.

The fuck?

Thanksgiving

mother of tears 2007, near the end

What the duck?

keep em' coming

youtube.com/watch?v=qGoj3cPwnbU

babbies first bonner

BRAINS!

source?

can't really source this,
what is it?

I thinks thats from the movie teeth

movie called vagina dentata

Masters of Horror episode called Imprint.

nah the movie is called teeth. The contition is vagina dentata. src. short movie Imprint (Masters of Horror) by takashi miike (one of japs best directors)

check'd

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Sauce?

is this from a sion sono movie?

MoAr moar Fucking MoAr

source?

is that Brad Pitt?

holy fuck this did turn me on... got the source?

So much boner now. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm trying to find the name of a movie. It is about a autopsy doctor who fucks corpses.

One of the Subspecies movies.

Indian guy, and then he takes home a piece of the heart and feeds it to his dog. It was a short I think, part of an anthology about nihilism I think. forgot what it was called.

Lost

reverse search: The Counselor.

is his brother. the less known but equally talented Brod Pott.

Nigga you could easily breath through that

lost

you cant mess with Brod Pott, but thats just his brother from another father (Pol Pot) I prefer the acting of his younger brother Prett Bitt

>The Physician (2013)
Not it. This one looked low budget and I think was American

Green inferno

Yes yes yes yes yeee#eeeeess@szzzzzss

Wait no, I'm retarded, that's not it.
>Aftermath (1994)
Thanks man, was looking for that for ages

Splatter Naked Blood
Nekromantic?

Truly the best horror movie of all time.

Remember hearing this movie has horrifying. I imagine sound makes it slightly worse, but it's not really that bad. It takes something really fucked up to make me cringe, not just OMG BLOODDD.

I waited so long for that shitty movie. Pure disappointment and I think Eli Roth definitely has some talent. Cabin Fever is still his best one so far.

Jenifer was the best. Made me horny af tbh

The gore and effects were great, but the humor was fucking retarded. Plus, it was a total rip off of Cannibal Ferox.

Not with lungs full of ghost cock.

You're here for the interview?

why did i get boner