So a few months ago I joined this Vegan Vs Meateaters groups on Facebook as it's a goldmine of oversensitive pussies...

So a few months ago I joined this Vegan Vs Meateaters groups on Facebook as it's a goldmine of oversensitive pussies who get offended at the sight of bacon.

Got alot of laughs, up until suddenly, this faggot called Gary Ryke starts posting pictures of cats he's killed for the fun of it. Psycho goes out, bashes their heads in and takes pictures. Given that user loves cats, I figured you'd be interested in giving this cat killer a vissit.

nah we hate cats fuck off

Given that I can't link to Facebook on my phone, here's a screen cap. Do with it as you will.

Inb4 durrhurr personal army.

Go fuck ur self faggot

Only hipsters and overweight women love cats , also fags

Well fags, we all know we dont give a shit about cats. Wont do anything until he kills dogs. Dont hurt my niggas.

He kills dogs, too. That's a dead one in his cover photo. Fag's a psycho.

Fuck you you furry footfag.

kk then, here we cum

Not a dog. But he really is one fucked up bastard.

proof? faggot

KK. Whats the plan?

It's called NYPA. Look it up on before you post this bullshit on the chan, faggot.

*furfag

Holy shit, just kill yourself.

you niggers just blindly accpeting what ops saying with no proof

Sorry faggot must of hit a nerve. next time you come on the chan dont be such a sensitive little faggot you might enjoy it more next time. now go back to fingering your uncles ass

This. You made a claim of fact, You bear the burden of proof, OP. maybe he just posts gore to trigger fags like you

Send him abuse and try to find his info. Mail him bags of semen, etc.

???

NYPA == Not Your Personal Army. It's one of the only rules of /b. Welcome to the chan little bitch.

>on the chan...

The pictures? Hello? Getting more, then.

still not a dog, and how do you know he killed them

>sweet
Kek

Is this guy funny or what

>one of the only rules
>rule number 1 is "don't fuck with cats"

Kids like you are cancer.
Now go put some meme's on your fb wall for your homies, let them know you go to "the chan".

Look like feral cats...not gonna find many fucks to be given here

Trick him into posting a video of him actually killing one so we know it's true OP

>the chan
>faggot

Sure thing, newfag. Enjoy being OP's personal bitch.

>the chan
>the chan
>the chan

so much fucking cancer.
Sup Forums really is dead.
At this point, they really should just shut down Sup Forums, replace the link with edgeyteenagersprovetheyreedgey.com

More proof. Compare his stupid face to his Facebook profile.

>the chan
I see what you did there

Not just cats, either. Kittens, too.

killing feral cats isn't anything out of the ordinary or cruel in any way

Why kittens, though.

Oh shit, that explains it. This guy is british. Move on, everyone. Just typical britfag shit.

Because they grow up and then make even more feral cats

Killing cats... wow what a skilled hunter.

New South Wales is in Australia. Fucking faggots. This whole thread is fucking cancer.

>rule 17
how fucking new are all of you?

It's getting to summer so they're pretty damn new.

Dahmer didn't kill young men, he killed other homos

So you take them home, neuter and domesticate. Sounds like you're looking for a justification to kill small animals, you future necrophiliac.

My bad, thought it was old south wales in England.

On my way to his house to cast Judgement.

>the chan

Ram raid. Throw his shit in the ute. Leave the burning.

*Leave the place burning.

> the chan

If someone finds his address please, do tell. Have a bottle of jizz to send his way.

Sorry guys. Just trying to fit in here on the chan.

if cat lovers had it there way which they basically do already they want all cat to live including the feral ones which are worser than humans at killing off entire species and bringing them to extinction bring cat lovers to extinction

>Worse than humans

HAH!
I can understand killing stray cats. But kittens? There's really no excuse for that. This Gary faggot kills cats and posts pictures on several Facebook groups just to piss people off. He's a psychopath.

You are defending a psycopath, you imbecile.

>the chan

Also b8

What a piece of shit