What the hell do I ware? I haven't bought clothes in like 2 years and I just have no sense of what is normal...

What the hell do I ware? I haven't bought clothes in like 2 years and I just have no sense of what is normal. All I want to do is just not stand out. I don't give a fuck about clothes but I can't Walk around nude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8
tuxbell.com/index.php?title=Men's_Basics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is honestly the most stressful thing in my life right now and it's making me feel like a nut

Just wear a bondage suit, it's the new craze these days.

just go to teh shop and buy some inoffensive tshirts, some pants, and some button up shirts. As long as they're not too crazy and fit ok you'll be fine.

Honestly I do go to a lot of kink events and I don't got to worry about this for that at all since I know what's normal for that

In my head button up shirts seem kinda odd

>Go to goodwill
>Buy five pairs of shirts
>Buy five pairs of jeans
>Undies/socks are optional. Buy them at walmart, dolla stores overprice them like a bitch

What more do you fucking want?

Where to buy the rope to hang myself

I am of communication of reality/life of picture of galaxy of:_{-\_"\_ Milky Way _/"_ of map of human/embassy/base/matter-ta-war of since/so/cause of human of living of military of nation of:_"\_ United States _/"_:-_ of:_{\_ Randy Cramer live at the Triad Theater on Nov 14, 2015 Part 2 _/"_ of moment/time of:_"\_ 13:41/1:34:02 _/"_:-_ of text of link of:_"\_ youtube.com/watch?v=gvumYInLXy8 _/"_:-_/}_:-_ of since of a human of named of:_"\_ Randy Cramer _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Marine Corps Special Section _/"_:-_ of military of:_"\_ United States Air Force _/"_:-_ of showed/communicated of the picture of galaxy of:_"\_ Milky Way _/"_:-_ of _/-}_:-_ since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies at metals of in/at of human since of energies sent/from of machines of far of miles/kilometers of human of stimulated ta body muscle slackening/tensing; so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_

Button ups are more business casual but still normal as fuck.

I own none, I might be retarded though

button up shirt + nice jeans can get you in almost anywhere. that's somethign you can wear to the movies or to a nice restaurant or a night out.

doesn't work everywhere though, if you're in a small town you have more tshirts and less buttons

What the hell makes jeans nice

I love button up shirts, I cant stand having my arms exposed. That may be my autism talking, though.

Yeah that's your autism coming out

jeans and a tshirt, throw on a nonchalant hat and you become no one.

uhh... a fucking plain t-shirt and jeans dude. done.

If I just wear jeans and a black T-shirt everyday won't people think I'm a nut after awhile

just ordinary blue or black jeans. no acid wash, no, holes, no careful wearing to make them seem worn. regular to slimmer cuts, nothing stupidly baggy.

>edgy picture
>"ware"
a noose would be a good idea

button up shirt with jeans will do nothing but make your neck hair grow faster and attract trillbes

nope, thousandss of people do it every day, buy some grey shirts too, blue is rather blendable as well.

Lost some weight so I guess I need to get new jeans. They might be a little baggy

people dont expect guys to have a huge wardrobe and dress differently every day.
Just get a few different coloured tshirts to keep things interesting.

I havent bought clothes in about 4 years user and I'm 20, I'm just a normal bloke

Cargo shorts and croks go well with anything

Picture unrelated

Nobody is going to notice. I literally wore wwhte t-shirts every day in highschool for TWO. YEARS. In that time maybe 2 people noticed and I assure you nobody gave a single fuck

baggy is fine for casual still, if you're not going to restaurants or shit I wouldn't worry too much.

Shit I guess that's what I get asking Sup Forums to dress me

you could fuck so many hoes

fuck I came

This works.

Home depot, Lowe's, handy Andy's...

Buy like 15 white shirts from Costco. If you don't have one go to a store where they have thick t shirts, not Walmart where you can see your nipples through the shirt because it's so thin.

Then buy like 5 pairs of levis. Whatever style you like, 501 or whatever.you can get different colors if desired.

Now you don't need to try to match or waste time on trying to figure out what to wear. I did this for many years until a girlfriend bought me a bunch of different clothes.

Good luck user

I just buy whats on sale at normal stores at the mall. H&M, Forever 21, American Eagle, blah blah blah

I've been complimented on the way I dress and I put no effort into it.

I got 4 pairs of skinny jeans at American Eagle they were dirt cheap and made out of some kind of relaxed material so it feels like I am wearing sweatpants.

you are wearing jeggings.

$100 for pants isn't dirt cheap where I come from.

Tee shirts, hoodies, cargo pants, cargo shorts, white socks, a pair of shoes, and a pair of boots. (or non cargo pants\shorts if you're part women and as such care more about fitting it at the tea party than functionality)

If you're not 14 or a women you don't need anything else.

Ohh, and avoid the mall or anywhere that sells gay teen shit like American Eagle or Hot Topic or whatever. The only brand names you should give a shit about are Wrangler Riggs or Carheart.

Button up shirts vs t-shirts. Shirts are:
>more formal looking
>repairable, come with spare parts (button, collar)
>dry faster
>more options of how to wear them
>no faggy shit written on them
>more satisfying to iron
>more practical (pocket)

Sometimes t-shirts are more comfortable though, especially in a cold place where you typically wear it as base layer. Here it's only shirts most of the year.

basically. Much more comfortable then regular jeans.

>The only brand names you should give a shit about are Wrangler Riggs or Carheart.

Found the white trash redneck. Dude Wrangler/Carheart would look idiotic on anyone that isn't doing blue collar work or doesn't live in the fucking rural south

OP if you wanna look "normal" clothes on sale at the mall are your best bet

Actually people will notice if you wear the same thing every day. This is called restrictive interest/ritualistic behavior and is a key symptom of autism.

Jesus no one in this thread is actually saying anything useful.

Just get plain v neck or crew cut colored shirts. The most important part is that they fit well.

If you are skinny, get a nice dark wash pair of jeans in a slim straight fit.

Grab a pair of khaki jeans or pants as well, you can still way just plain colored shirts with them.

Wear these for maximum comfort and ventilation.

I wear a grey pair of sweat pants and grey sweat shirt. Usually with either a plain black, white or grey shirt underneath.
My partner doesn't like it and says I look weird but it seems to be the most sensible I also wear the shirt and sweat shirt 4 sizes too large.

All of these cost $10 each new as well

Fuck. Once i got out of high school i started buying new clothes/shoes every 3 months or so. I dont buy a fuck ton but i get a few shirts and some jeans/pants. Just bought some clothes a few nights ago.

fuck, I wear the same clothes for a week and mostly own identical pairs...