Hey I punctured my hand what should I do? Pic related

Hey I punctured my hand what should I do? Pic related

go to a doctor

Stuff grain into it.

Put your dick in it

you're already 25% jesus, might as well go the whole way

I don't have health insurance (thanks obama) so I can't really afford to go to the hospital and I'm genuinely worried about infection because I work in a warehouse

That's fucking awesome thanks for the laugh

How did that even happen?

marry a midget have midget babies fuck the shit out of your midget babies start your own religion called midgeism.

I say take more pictures, you know.. cuz that's the first thing you should do, and take a few selfies, just don't clean, disinfect, or see a doctor.

I was cutting a board and the knife slipped yes I know I should be cutting the opposite way and yes I know that was stupid but it happened and I'm trying to think of a way to fix it from home

Looks like a pen/pencil wound, what did you do OP?

experience here, put antibiotics inside the wound and wrap it up nice. Watch it for a while and if it starts to get enflamed you'll have to go to the doctor to get anti-biotics. Puncture wounds almost ALWAYS get infected, but antibiotics will clear it right up and you'll be left with a nifty little circle scar

Go to the ER. They can't collect on the bill and are required to treat you. If it was a nail or something and you haven't gotten a tetanus shot in a while, they'll do that too.

I can't see a doctor it's too expensive I can't take the hit on my credit and I can't afford to pay it with my rent I took a picture to show what it looks like I have it under water but it's not stopping the bleeding

if dubbbz, poor some fucking salt into it

post nudes

I was cutting a board and the knife slipped into my hand

reroll

Chekd

What if it's already starting to swell I thought it was just because the pain/where it happened

RIP OP
He sucked cocks till his dying breath.

get water with salt and rubbing alcohol trust me im a mafia doctor

If you do this, DO NOT FORGET TO IRRIGATE THE WOUND WITH WATER FIRST or you'll trap bacteria in there. also if you haven't had a tetanus shot in a while, just go to the ER and they'll do everything.

its a good idea to get it checked out.
skin punctures with cooking tools, possibly with raw food exposures can easily lead to bad infections. you can keep the wound clean for a couple days until it gets infected, then get treatment or you can treat it now.

the sooner you address it, the nicer it will heal and the cost will be less down the road.

i see tendon. that wont heal without sutures, go to the hospital.

I have had a tetanus shot recently so I'm not worried about that I just don't want it on my credit

Why is it circle shaped then? You spreading that shit?

you should walk the dinosaur

swelling will occur right away, you'll notice it get red and slightly warmer to the touch if it begins to get infected, likely within a couple days of the accident (or longer if you treat it well)

Haha no idk that's just the way it got cut

True, make sure you're up to date on your tetanus

till they sell the balance to a collections agency and collections decides to sue for the money.

How do you know if it's tendon? It looks alot deeper than in that picture it just fills up with blood when I try to take a picture

fucking moron needs to get that stitched up
first he needs to cleanse the area so no infection will grow
if you treat it your self with basic home aid
you will get infected and you will lose your hand.

See that's what I'm nervous about

That don't help that just fucking scares me more

OP you don't need to go to a doctor, shit's expensive. You should go to a walk-in clinic tomorrow though. It'll only cost like 15 bucks and they can make sure your hand won't fall off from infection or some shit.

V is right, Ignore my previous advice i didn't look closely enough, that's too deep not to get stitches.

Holy shit you faggot. Put a LITTLE bit of hydrogen peroxide in there then just cover it with a cotton ball then use a little medical tape. Don't go to an ER or doctor for that little thing

They rarely do this unless it's especially expensive because they don't make more money than it is worth to them. Less than 300 dollars at the ER isn't shit to them.

the tendons are the long whiteish fiberous tissue, like the one at the bottom of the wound.

I might have to end up doing that I am just worried about it because I'm starting to get light headed and I'm loosing blood from it constantly it won't clog

You should be scared your health is a serious thing motherfucker

69 opens the box

You are autistic if you think that needs stitches

Fuck I see 2 of them one on top and the one at the bottom how bad is it to cut tendons?

Are you keeping it under water still? And are you putting pressure on it?

You don't think I need it?

>Put a LITTLE bit of hydrogen peroxide
no, just no, you dont put peroxide inside a wound, peroxide is external use only, ideally in a diluted solution.

Instead of wanking you can stick ur dick right through.

I have it under water and I have a towel wrapped around my hand and tied off

puncture it more times

the minimum is usually $5000, that's when court costs and fees are woth the trouble.

I've already used peroxide what should I use then

Idk how much this would cost thougy

Take a clump of raccoon fecal matter, and stuff it into the cut.

Their is no tendon in that part of the hannd

and just being admitted to the ER is about $1500, then treatment, and the doctors bill which is usually separate.

I wish someone shits in your cereal

What will happen? I've done it loads of times and I'm alive.

Are you sure? What's the white things then

hole*

Puncture wounds like that will almost certainly get infected without stitches and a thorough cleaning. There may also be tendon or nerve damage with a wound that deep. Go see a doctor. I know you're uninsured, but just eat the few hundred bucks to at least get a consultation and get the wound cleaned out.

See that's too expensive for me

Fill the hole with more blood, just in case any leaves.

Nothing. The other person is fucking stupid.

Use your other hand to keep some pressure on it

The tips on my fingers are going numb do you really think it can all be caused by that?

Probably little bits of fat

medical bills do not effect your credit. Go to the ER idiot..... they will clean it, stitch it and youll be out.

I am fat

fill it with cum

See if you can get a cat to pee into the wound.

I'd guess that's from the blood you lost, you should go to the doc though

It doesn't effectcredit?

Don't go to ER. If you are so concerned go to a walk in clinic. The ER is for EMERGENCIES. Broken bones, appendicitis, etc...

>sue
This is true happened to some I know.

You skip out on biology class?
It kills the good cells as well as the bacteria.

pour bleach on it

>how bad is it to cut tendons?
worst case would be total loss of movement of the muscle it's attached to, but if you severed it the muscle would have rolled up to the tendon on the other end like a window shade.

this is not true. They do affect your credit, and can go to collection. It's the number one source of bad credit in the united states.

Sharpie in pooper

I did feel like something snap like a rubber band in my finger and it hurts like fucking hell

STUFF IT WITH JIZZ FAGGETY

retarded
retard
re ta

irrigate with clean water then put cotton pad with honey over the wound - u r gay go to the hospital

if your hand is going numb probably got nerve damage - i cut my tendon in half and got it stiched on my thumb, works good

Hydrogen peroxide is already diluted to about 3% for one. And for two its okay if a couple fucking cells die, they are constantly being replaced

nope.... not medical bills.... ive got a shit ton of bills from chemo treatments that i cant pay for.... hasnt effected my credit one bit

Send I don't have the best of credit or ready I don't need another bill on my credit

eh maybe it does haha my credit is shit so fuck if i know.... ive never had anybody try to collect or call me about it.... not on my credit report

Go to an Urgent Care place, like Concentra. I think it'll be like $250 but I'm sure they can give you a tetanus shot.

Alright I'll go to the hospital now I'll keep you guys updated

It's okay for small cuts, not punctures you fucking retard.

Get a rat, and see if you can get it to hump the wound, the rat will provide it with vitamin R which will help speed the healing process.

alcohol. peroxide is anti microbial, if you use it internally it will kill off your naitive microbes leaving nothing to compete with infectious microbes allowing infection to progress rapidly, it also promotes scar tissue which will make closing the wound more difficult.

DONT GO TO ER YOU FAGGOT

doesnt happen unless its a big muscle that had lots of tension, hand muscle wont do that because of wrist skin sheath

try moving around and u feel paralyzed then u cut the tendon, i didnt think it hurt when i tried to move my thumb it just didnt move felt like chrostpher rreeves

Sure thing double nigger

>exif
>2012
mfw

What happened if I already put peroxide and it I don't know what I should do as far as getting it out I've had it underneath water but the first thing I did was soak it in peroxide for several minutes