Michigan sluts! Post first names, area codes etc

Michigan sluts! Post first names, area codes etc.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Trinity, 810

Kassy, Oakland University

Anymore 810?

Yes. More of OU sluts.

Jess Kopitz 248. borderline personality. I know she has some nudes. She blew me faster and harder than anyone else.

Kerstyn.K 810, any 810?

Camille 586

Camille's face.

Meg Owen

Anyone know a gabby C. From Gibraltar?

someone please post nudes of Erica. works in berkley, mich at a bar/brewery. lives in ferndale. please please god. those titties.

Kassy.A (on left) 810

Sara, 810, flushing. anyone know her? want her nudes?

From 810 don't recognize her but deff want nudes

where in 810 u from dude?

Kaylee S. 810

Veronica.W 810

here she is on right being a total slut. she has huge boobs!

Dryden you?

Lachelle. Monroe.

flint

Where from in 810?

Daddy issues

Right on man I go to class in flint

Gb as far as i remember

Anyone from the Linden/Fenton ish area?

Pretty fucking much!

Kaiti. 616/grand rapids anyone have her?

Gb?

uofmflint? mott? kettering?

what do you think of sarah bro?

Kami L Gb '12

Anyone have any Kennedy C?

Grand blanc.

Oh fuck I'm dumb lol

anyone have this girl? Lisa? Lansing area?

Mott! Hot as fuck! What about Catrina

Marie oakland university

This is her right?

holy FUCK yes! tell me you have nudes, anything??

810, dude need moar

hey bro. for sure! what would u most like to see of her? email me for more too: [email protected]

Jessi.P ,Romeo

love this pic of sarah :)

Bumping 517, looking for nudes of Jenna Laymon. Originally from 269

Blowjob or facial?

Forgot pic

Seen this pic on every michigan thread. Glad to see your finally getting what you need! Lol

hows this?

What

flint

Trinity 810

You've posted that pic on every michigan thread

Madeline. 517

Anymore? Any nudes?

From 810?

From 810?

Ya

so??? how do you know her. please user. do me this favor.

More of flint girl

Where?

Moarrrr

Myself? Goodrich.

Flint/gb, liz bakhador

Any dalaynee gay?

heres more

Requesting allie bell from lapeer will reward!

Facial or blowjob?

More trinity

and more

anyone got olenka o?

Kassy.A Mott student Lapeer

Here are my wife's tits. No face but we are 231/616.

Will share nudes if interested

please show more thanks. wife and I are also 616

From?

Moscow, Russia

Bump

does anybody like this flint girl? From mott

big cummies

From mott! Name?

After a bath