Look at that shitty team. Zlatan + 10 literally who

Ireland 3-0 Zlatan

2nd for ZLATAN

you'll regret those words tomorrow, you rascal

I predict a triumph for team spirit

NILSSON LINDELÖF
BETNÉR IN THE HOUSE
NO IRISH NIGS WILL GET PAST HIS MARK.

Try to hold my drunkness (gibt es eine englische entsprechung für "pegel halten"? ) till the game starts because why the fuck not.
3rd for Alaba own goal

>No Ekdal
That's a pretty huge loss.

>Alaba
No dude you're already drunk.

My real prediction is 0-0 and the worst game of the tournament

Can we focus on this instead?
youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6pHtis4o

kek yep he is

will play will grigg this match?

cause he is on fire, isn't he?

10 nil ireland

>tfw should be in paris in the stadium with my brother and friend
>tfw should be at least be able to watch the game
>tfw working
>tfw missing it all

JUST

At least you can get there. Swedish pilots are on a strike and thousands of Swedish supporters are stuck here because they can't get to France. GG SAS, our national airline.

that sucks!
imagine you have tickets for a good game but you stuck on an fucking airport cause "muh strike" holy shit i would riot

surely you will leave work early? What are your colleagues doing? The thought of a whole bunch of people missing the game and slaving away for no good reason is too depressing.

The reason for the strike is also ridiculous. The pilots want to have the cost of sunglasses they use paid by the company or something like that.

i start work at 4, i am the only person able to cover the shift. the only consolation is that i will be able to stream the game on rte player

----randolph
coleman - duffy - keogh - brady
hendrick - whelan - macarthy
wessi - long - walters

Maybe.

kekkk thats why i love sweden

Question, what if two brothers play in a national team and both of their first name start with the same letter. How does it show on the shirt?

I'm going to be so nervous. It was a long time since I got to watch a team I actually root for.

please play well ibra

>being this jealous of Sweden

nothing they have just the same name happened for example with the laudrip brothers just the first letter from the firstname will show up too for example M.Laudrup

>not Irelands brave Robbie Keane with a cheeky 90th minute tap in

That's not too bad. Getting paid to watch the game.

I can't watch it at work but I can leave early without any hassle.

Zlatan to score at least two past the green not-English hoofballers

You're talking about the Laudrup bros, Michael and Brian right so M. and B.? I meant if they had the same first letter. There are loads of examples of football bros.

If both Ireland and Northern Irland made it through and met each other somehow, would the losing team get annexed by the shear force of Bantz?

whats a zlatan?

this, unfortunately

Doubt it. Unlike most first matches in this tournament this one is a must-win for both sides, so the stakes will be high and the play will hopefully be intense.

>All the Danes and Norcucks ITT
This thread is for participating nations only losers, stop trying to ride our glory train

our bantz are not like english bantz, we';d tale the miss for a week then continue working on the whole not killing each other think we have going on

They're our little brothers. Naturally they will obsess over us.

>this one is a must-win for both sides
That's exactly why it'll be a boring game. Because no one wants to make a mistake and give upp a counter attack. We'll most likely see Sweden hoofing the ball towards an isolated Ibra while Ireland defend with 10 men for 90 minutes

Two twins, Martin and Michael Johansen both played for FCK in the early 90's. Can't find a picture of the back of their shirts though

ok this would be a clusterfuck haha

Danish European trophies: 1
Swedish European trophies: 0

Enjoy getting raped by Shitaly and Belgium

If it's short enough, probably their whole first name and last name. I don't think they have a rule that says it must be the surname on the back of the shirt, so they could use a nickname, or their first name if it's easier.

id take 3 draws desu, still leaves you with a very high probability of progressing

why are you so excited you'll probably lose every game anyways

>Not foreseeing Hoolahan controlling the game.
>Not foreseeing Zlatan being carted off injured.
>Not foreseeing Shane Long poking in two.

>No Patrick O'Finnegan
>No Seamus McMalley
Shit squad

or you could say it's a must not lose.

Oh even in normal competition?
I'm trying my best to find examples. Lelgium has a bro team J and R. Lukaku, but can't find bros who had the same first letter

And all just in the first ten minutes sure

They played together several seasons and won the championship in 93.
There are pictures of them both on google, but none from behind.

Enjoy getting to not play because we knocked you shits out.

I feel bad for other nations. Theyll never quite experience the feeling of supporting Ireland at a major tournament.

>no expectations
>knowing we can and do fuck teams up and play beyond our means
>beautiful hoofball
>there for a laugh

You just cant defend those long balls forever. Big Jonny Walters and Shane Long will make you pay

Ireland is 11 literally who

Sweden vs Ireland, 5-0

In all seriousness Swedebro, we are scoring at the very least 1 shit goal past you.

Whether or not you dont fuck up and lose/draw is up to you

>Martin and Michael Johansen
Well these guys dont serve example saw a bit of their 1993 season on yt, seems like they didnt even have their names on their shirts back then. My search continues

Our defense is a mess and if you would go on pacey counters you can probably expose it several times.

>mfw ireland thinks their shitty forwards can get past based viggo

>You just cant defend those long balls forever.

>"We avoided 99 of those long balls, but the 100th was one too many."

He knows the story

This

I can't wait to see the best defense spaghetti of the tournament tomorrow, courtesy of Kungsörnen.

>all the cunts on shit websites complaing about defacing the flag this tournament

fuck off lads, if you had to google flag protocol to make a point youve no ground to stand on

>if

I know 1 thing, if Lelgium loses against Italy tomorrow, the bantz will be off the charts

>TFW taking my cousin to see NXT in Belfast tomorrow after being in work all day
>TFW I miss everything tomorrow for sweaty mandrama

>Losing against a team with no midfield and no attack
lel

>Ireland sitting back deep with 10 behind the ball
>Sweden's who defence has to pass it around
>bad touch and Shane Long uses his bbc speed.
>Ireland win

Get hype biys

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PT65I2ny8

Super fucking nervous about tomorrow lads. If the whole squad was coming in fully fit i'd be more confident.

Fuck that wrecks me.
They get on their high horse. Its a piece of coloured cloth somebody has bought and made for a bit of a laugh for supporting the team.

Flag Protocol, they can stick it up their arse ffs.

I dont remember it being like this before, but I suppose people have got more vocal about their pissy little opinions that mean fucking nothing outside their head

youtube.com/watch?v=24oyz17CSKI

I fucking hate the dub accent.

>only 2 more days of work then 7 off
based. based as fuck

High potential for bants in this game

>tfw agreed to a 1pm lunch tomorrow and no chance of catching the second half

JUST

Hope Ireland pull of a win, it's bad enough that 1 side from this island lost, rooting for the other!

Thanks, think we're both fucked considering our groups though.

see

Culchie birds love it though

SUPER
SUPER JON
SUPER
SUPER JON
SUPER
SUPER JON
SUPER JONNY WALTERS

sainthood when?

Didn't Ireland already play today?

how'ya now

Don't be proud of your own ignorance Pedro.

we did yeah, but we werent happy with the result so we said "Here, henry, give us another lash at it there yeah"

any schandal?

>implying I'm proud of knowing anything at all about divegrass
You're mistaken.

Fascinating.

When are you guys taking your diaspora back?

Going to NXT myself tomorrow too ffs.

Never NEVER NEVERRRRR

> not knowing a major political situation that dominated Geo-Politics for much of the 70s-80s
> mexican education

Ah once they're out, they're out and about to stay except to come home at christmas for the roast shpuds and to tell us about all the gobshites who love them cause theyre Irish

Don't be like that. What do we need to do to make this happen?

>thinking your papist chimpouts are relevant west of Boston
No. Ireland doesn't matter, get over yourselves.

I'm actually genuinely envious of these Swedes who have never seen Hoolahan control a game in the green jersey.

>papist chimpouts
>still proud of his own ignorance

This is why you will forever be a gardener Pedro.Use google to educate yourself and maybe one day you can integrate into American society instead of fogging up the glass from the outside.

Do you reckon he'll start Wez?

Google tells me both Mexicans and Irish are Catholic. I can only assume they share the same violent, subhuman, disposition. Your diaspora does little to convince me otherwise.

No one cares about Ireland or muh counties, you "people" don't even have a fucking language.

He's more likely to start him vs Sweden than vs Shitaly or Memegium

Obvious 0-0 game and plenty of hoofball

"no one cares", and yet here you are