I like my dick. Look at it

I like my dick. Look at it.

Good dick. What about mine? Got it flopped on my leg at the moment ;)
Who wants some?

I would rather suck it than look at it

Nice dick, bro. I'd suck it for you.

oh you would?
o, well hot damn

congratz on the dick

Will you fuck me daddy and sit on my face?

yeah man, if we were friends and you lived close by? I'd totally suck you off any time you wanted it. The weird thing about me is that I'm not gay, I've only ever been with women, but I fantasize about having a guy friend that I could suck off any time he wanted it. Even if he just came over, took out his cock and told me to suck it. I would. Never been attracted to men in general, but cocks turn me on. Always have. Just something I keep to myself. No one that knows me knows about this. It's why I know it'll just remain a fantasy.

It was just a fantasy for me too until I tried it. And loved it as much as I thought I would. I have that exact kind of friend. I see him maybe once a month and suck his cock like a little slut

Solid head on that. I'd let that into any hole I might have.
I also have the same color on my chair

I am EXTREMELY envious of you. See, I've never done it, but I KNOW I would love it. I jack off to the thought of having a guy friend to suck off all the time! It's weird though at the same time. I'm NOT into guys, not even a little bit. The male form does NOTHING for me, but cocks...? They turn me the fuck on. It's bizzare for me because I LOVE women. I truly do, every part of a woman's body makes my cock hard. I'm VERY MUCH attracted to women. But... there is that craving I have for cocks... so I go unfulfilled. I just don't know HOW to start a friendship and be like "hey, any time you want your dick sucked, I'll totally do that for you!" MOST guys would beat the shit out of you for saying that. So yeah... it remains a fantasy. I just want to be a dirty whore for a guy... just the idea of sucking dick makes my cock hard. I want to make a guy moan, I want him to explode in my mouth, just to be dominated. I guess that's where the turn on comes from. I want to feel dominated, like a loss of my manliness. Not sure why I crave this because I am NOT into guys. Why cocks turn me on, is beyond me. Just one of those weird things I guess.

Rate my dick
Be fair please

I mean, maybe
You sound like how I think one of my friends feels tbh. Lol. But im taken, I just like showing off.
Well thank you

Yeah, yall is faggots.
Especially you denial boy

Same man. I date girls, love pussy. Not attracted to guys in the least. I found this guy on craigslist after seriously months of searching for someone that was right for me. Thick uncut cock, shaved smooth. Something about licking his ass, working on his balls, and worshiping his cock until he explodes does it for me.

>You sound like how I think one of my friends feels tbh. Lol. But im taken, I just like showing off.

Fair enough man. You should be proud of showing off, you have a nice cock. :)

Don't care what you call me. I get plenty of pussy and suck the occasional cock. Loving every minute of it too

I'm so naughty make me sniff your hole

Well thank you!

You're lucky to actually get to live your fantasy. I am very envious of that. Nice also that you get what I mean, NOT being attracted to men, dating girls, and loving pussy. That's ALL ME. I just get turned on by cock. I don't think I have the guts to look a guy up on craigslist to live out this fantasy I have. I'm too fucking shy where that is concerned. Eh... some people live the fantasy, others like me just dream about it.

not a big anal guy friend

bump

now im just spamming