libraryofbabel.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op is straight

nigger : i love you father

I love jews

What a nice nigger

holy shit kek

i thought this is what r9k was for

The year is 2134 and OP is still a giant fucking homo.

/thread

does this fag reaaly have a ring on his toe

I am a nigger, and this is good.

Its not ketayours its ketamine

I never fucked OPs mom.

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Feminism makes perfect sense

kek

Fox News is a rational and unbiased news station.

Sup Forums is better than it used to be

My last digits are proof that it is gay to wear ring on a toe

>ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
dis nigga never heard of books on tape.

Jew : YEAH FUCK THE BANKS

My name is Arin Hanson, also known as Egoraptor, and although this video game isn't Megaman, I genuinely like it.

Life's really gotten better for me after prison

The nipples of this octupus will make fine nuclear thermal paste.

9/11 was a roadside job

OP, I love you.

immigrants are actually good for the economy

Congratulations for moving on to second grade, Tyrone!

Rape is a good feeling for my panis and girl vajin is tear so will have full enjoy

I'm so happy the whole world is finally living in peace since blowjobs are taught in school

Tits, gtfo, or please continue

libraryofbabel.info/

doesnt exist

Hey nigglet, I'm your dad.

I swear, my dick never smells like a Planned Parenthood after closing time

My rabbits embarrassed me in front of dat boi so I'll eat all the Lettuce in the world and make them watch.

Kek no longer have the same as the original nigger

A little bit of vaginal juice can be added to roasted penises to bring out the flavor of the meat.

I am above the age of 14 and I enjoy comedy music.

I'll take your virginity, mom.

my left hand ignores me after sex

Cthulhu fhtagn

If the Obama administration was full of spaghetti maybe Osama would have jerked his own father off instead of blowing your mama's asshole full of Helium and shit

I am Asian and there are less than 8 people living in my house.

Congratulations on graduating, Shaniqua!

Tyrone is helping me with math

Cthulhus a faggot

I'm sure some slave owner has said that at some point in time

>will have full enjoy

Definetly has been said before
>source: anime

My mother thinks I'm cool.

I can't see myself with a cup full of aids water, unless the aids water was from Saturn's 5th moon.

I really like Black History Month, and I am not a slightly-older-than-middle-aged female teacher.

It never fails when the Luke boys are away on business, Daisey and the old man dig into some Netflix and neck-time.

orange for grown into neat bedside I'm forth seconded by an immediate rock night relation

Some niggers know maths

Am i the only one here who thinks that cloud looks like a robbinsons creed

I really like it when one guy replies to every post in the thread in a single post.

I love you user.

Do my nuts smell funny or is just my mom?

kek good one

>i sure hope no one uploads cp in this thread

Gosh those black males over there sure are polite and have a positive impact on the world and its inhabitants.

Tyrone and his son Jamal run a successful business.

Jewish people are actually pretty generous...

This just in: White cop stops to save innocent black bystander's life while chasing a white guy

This could've been uttered at one point or another when talking about selling drugs.

Sometimes you clap your cloud, other times potato understands the fabric of yo soy niggerino sixty nine claustrophobic hitler-youth.

>Jamal's dad would be around

nigger nigger nigger

Kys nigger

>Tyrone
>and his son
Nice try, user

Hi there I am a little bit of a new one of the day and I will have to be a good day to get the same thing as well.

You mean DUKE boys and not 'Luke boys'!!
I will give ye teh benefit of the doubt and call it a simple typographical error, since you actuallyDO know the correct names of the characters on 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'.... ???
>This is where you confirm that YES, everything I said above is correct...

My son just called me this
>he died noaw an me lolzed at hiz dead boby wil I fap 2 hiz dead bum

You clearly don't get the OP do you

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Autocomplete?

My typhoid fever is licking its balls.

don't you get tired of those people who want to conversate with you by have a long conversation with you while you're working out in the gym interrupting your workout and exercise?

Aye

i already went to school, elementary school, junior high school, high school, college in the united states of america after receiving that information from him in person on the east coast in the state of new york and philadelphia, pennsylvania with all of the teachers and professors and other students calling me by the first name of "mark", which now i see that might make me look like a lier if my first name is actually "bobby" because again i think that my first name is "bobby".

did you just tap those 3 words above your cell phone keyboard a fer times?

i'm joining Islam for humanitarian purposes

upper and lower teeth bite down while eating or bite down on inner gums and lips, ventriliquism typing which varies from 0 to 80 percent while typing on the computer which last for a few seconds, right side of head push inwards in a cone shape which last for a few seconds, hand and arms right and left sliding away from my body for example while sitting down next to someone else, ventriliquism sweating of palms and feet and anus, ventriliquism freeze thought while making a decision while on the computer like brain thought pause and unpause, eyes from top of forehead to lower cheeks left and right compressed for a few seconds, waist and feet pull forward and it feels like my pants and undwear are pulled down and penis dick foreskin pulled backwards for a few seconds and then my pants and underwear are pulled back up while someone utilizing some electronic device to freeze and disable my arms and head and eyes from moving which last for a few seconds.

123454321What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That feminist had a good point and stated it in a polite manner.

roll

Yeah, see

Uneversal serial bus

thank fuck its summer, all the best people are on Sup Forums in the summertime

kek

someone talking into my ears where i can't see the person speaking into some wireless electronic remote control robot machine hearing aide with a speaker on it saying to hate having babyies and "no babyies"

to determine something you need to know is it hard, soft, cold, hot, wet, dry, liquid, air, does it have other objects that look just like the other object that are independent and seperate from each other, etcetera etcetera?

It's the police m'am, your son has been killed by a hit and run driver. The driver was an alcoholic.

The clerk lives in my neighborhood with his daughter, who prefers sneakers over high-heeled shoes due to her palsy.

i love you, ________ (insert OP's name)

your sexual orientation is based on the truthness of the information and education that you receive on where you came from as a baby and the circumstances that caused you to come from there and so therefore, if baby's, whether it's a boy or a girl come from a person through sexual intercourse between a man and a girl, woman, lady, female then lesbianism and homosexulity is not a real thing.

I prefer cats to dogs but it is not because I am too lazy to learn how to care for and train a dog properly.

for those people who might be thinking about the same thing and those people who might have mental blockage which might be preventing them from fixing their problem by seeking education: "what if the older person's rational for trying to make the younger person or persons a lesbian or homosexual is because the person or persons is saying that if they or the group of people are away building cities and if the men are homosexuals and the girls are lesbians, which i think is no such thing and i feel it's another form of torture, then they won't be any random or unplanned pregnancies while away from the group of younger people, because the person or persons made those group of younger people lesbian and homosexuals for that time period in their life and tried to convince those younger people that it's the right thing to do, when it's really wrong because it was explained to the younger generation that babys come from sexual intercourse between a man and a girl, woman, lady, female and sex is another form or stress relief or the person might say that by doing that then they are just checking to see if their is a god that's looking out for all of us and might be controled by the devil at that time period or they are checking to see if it's a robot or it might be another method of trying to get that person's job"
I AM POSTING THIS AT THE CURRENT TIME OF 3:09 AM TODAY, WHICH IS THURSDAY THE TWELFTH OF MAY IN THE YEAR NUMBER 2016 ON WHAT THIS DESKTOP SAYS IS THE www.Sup Forums.org WEBSITE IN THE BOARD Sup Forums.