I hate russians and I just found out that im 1/4 russian

I hate russians and I just found out that im 1/4 russian.
How should i kill myself

post ruski dogs shit

the only thing you can do is drink urself like a dog russian u are! filth!

Shit I'm also 1/4 russian wat do ?

U should be a proud descendant of slavs. russia is jut about the best place to be from

hahahaha fucking idiot. you should maintain all the hate you had for russians and turn into a self-loathing shit that you deserve to be

I am also hating the Russian dog people. Perhaps we can kill some Slavic dog people sometime. I would not treat you as an equal though. You are 1/4 dog person. You must kill people who are more than 1/4 dog person. Then the dog people will pay!

At least you are not a nigger

Slavs are the master race

Russia -the best country in the world !!"

Slavic fags
>end it all your not a Aryan

I hate fucking Jews and
My last name is a converted Spanish jew last name
Now you know how I felt when I discovered that

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

As a full blooded Belarussian with part Polish and part Russian ancestry, I say that you're a fucking moron if you blame "muh genetics" for the composition of your character.

You suck and you only have yourself to thank for it.

In soviet Russia, you still kill yourself

Burn for the sins of russian dogs.
tbh just burn urself and stream it!

I taught myself the Cyrillic alphabet cause I like how it sounds
Can't actually speak the language but I can attempt to pronounce stuff

Sub-human Slavic dog detected

Slavmode engaged

Time wasted when you could have been learning about how fucked or Slavs are

As far as I'm aware all one needs to be a good Slav is a good supply of tracksuits, cigarettes, vodka and a strong desire to squat

I'm also part russian ,OP.
If my ancestors knew what third world shithole Paris would become in 2016, I bet they would have endured the Leninists.
Russia may be poor and corrupted, but at least its people kept their pride. And for that I respect them.

I tried that trick to spy on them. They knew I wasn't a Slav right away! I could squat, wear tracksuit, drink vodka, smoke and spoke with a strong Slavic accent. They saw through it. They lured me into a back alley and Slav raped me (Slav rape is like normal rape except it's not gay). I can't work out how they saw through my disguise. I looked in the mirror and only then did I realize that I am a nigger

make sure to practice squatting with your heels on the floor, that's one of the top methods of identifying capitalist estern spies in Slav communities
I'm afraid I can't offer any advice on being a nigger except maybe killing yourself and being reincarnated as a different race

fuck, western not eastern
eastern spies have them chink eyes

Russians are white, so there is nothing wrong with being russian.