Sup Forumstards. I need your help. I just found this picture...

Sup Forumstards. I need your help. I just found this picture. This is a very old game what I used to play but I don't know its name anymore.

Can any of you guys tell me the name of this video game?

counter strike 1.6 map de_dust2 troll on sir

Call of duty 2

Tetris

Battlefield 1

Don't listen to this guy. It's clearly Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

Dota 2

Thank you my friend! I just checked it out and it is really that one!

heh heh heh, good1.

it's called Soldier Front

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Spoopy mountains 3. The hills have pixels

It's Combat Arms good sir

Bubble bobble

Call of Strike: Rainbow Company Ops 3
map de_rust

AruaROSE

It is Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube (2001)

This image features Fox v Fox on final destination.

KEK

@683921376

what does kek mean?

It's hello kitty online

holy shit this guy used @

im sure this is pasta but ihavent seen it before so thanks for helping me lose my sides.

>Holy shit this guy used retard

What are you?

Sorry. Other sites use this and I was a bit confused ;)

I'm no gaming expert, but that looks like either Zelda or Bejeweled

underrated post

U all Fucking NEWBIES Noobs , Its Battlefield Hardline

what is that , i see this on every thread !

Club Penguins

fuckin newfag
it's battletoads

de_dust1

>not being Goat Simulator

octodad

>cs1.6.jpg

thats runescape

It's called Starship command on the BBC micro.

College duty

Day of Defeat

Action quake2

I can confirm that is Runescape Castle wars
░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▐▌░░ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█░░ ▐▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▌░ █░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄░█░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▐░░░░░▐▌ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀██▄░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀██░▀▄ ░▐▌░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░█ ░░▐▌░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐▀░░░░▄▀░░░▐▌ ░░░▐▌░░▀▄░░░░░░░░▀░▀░▀▀░░░▄▀░ ░░░▐▌░░▐▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░ ░░░▐▌░░░▌░▀▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░░ ░░░█░░░▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░ ░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ░▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▀░░░░░░░ ▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄

Counterstrike. Fuck out of here kid

that's World of Warcraft man you can see the gnome in front of you?

it's minecraft, fuck out here nub. git gud skrub

Cov 5 (with the great new world expansion)

hasslehoffenheimer reporting

some old counterstrike like 1.5 or some shit

counterstrike 1.6

the image name is cs1.6.jpg.. Make a better bite mate

Probably Unreal Tournament 98

Crash bandicoot 3: warped

tales of maj'eyal

Fuck I always hated that this game was never on pc.

This entire thread
omg lol im literally dieing coz my sides have reached escape velocity into uranus kekelolz
>mfw im still laughing at this funny thread as i write my reply
fucking retards

Kingdom Hearts

It is my contention that a last remnant of the knowledge of life
dwells within every individual. That is why life will triumph. It runs
its course, the holy, truly holy course of meaningful productivity. And
were a thousand Hitlers to corrupt it—to try, rashly and crudely, to
solve the existential questions through anti-Semitic agitation—life
would still triumph—would give of itself!—give without expecting a
return—the capacity to give is the key.
I must not make stupid mistakes, or allow myself to be ensnared
by fear—that perfectly simple, understandable, animal fear of being
alone, deserted, slandered.
If God exists in the form of nature, then may God help me....