Daily smoker here, whenever I'm high now it just feels like 'oh look another boring high"...

Daily smoker here, whenever I'm high now it just feels like 'oh look another boring high", I never have anything good to play, to occupy myself with or to watch, etc. So guys help me out, recommend me what I should do, inb4 an hero

Also stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity
youtube.com/watch?v=K6Y5RVDfgbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try dabs, or tolerance break

tolerance break is so bullshit, if you smoke everyday you really dont want to stop just to start again

1. get a ping pong ball
2. cut it neatly in half
3. using a few rubber bands, make goggles of the two halves
4. light up
5. put goggles on while listening to static on earplugs
6. welcome to your imagination

>tolerance break
Too much of anything is bad for you.

oh man, this oxygen is killing me, gotta hold back on if for awhile

combine smoking constantly with drinking constantly

that will add another 2-3 years of novelty until that becomes boring.

maybe i'll come up with an answer for that once you reach my level

Imbecile.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_toxicity

someone got rekt

yeah, I'm not gonna read that. you win

r o f l dude

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

I'm a daily smoker too. I currently have tons of shit to do and I've always liked the high but I guess I know what you mean. I suggest a tolerance break where lenght depends on you. When you stop smoking the boredom will force you to pick up a new hobby you can later enjoy blazed. Try to balance your hobbies between passive/active, if you just watch stuff or play games all the time try creating something now, like painting or whatever.

try going outside.
and i dont mean that in a stop being a stoner kind of way. i mean actually go outside to a park or something. get super baked and go to a lake or nature trail. u ever go down a slide or swing while high as fuck?

tbreaks confirmed for bullshit.
i stopped smoking for 5 months and when i started again i noticed absolutely nothing different with the high.

No diffrence? are you kidding me?

how much do you smoke daily? and what? and how do you smoke?

Details baby?

used to be a daily thing for about a year straight.
took time off cuz got tired of neet lifestyle. found a job / started school.
now im smoking again like 4 times a week.
i smoke regular dirt weed through dry glass.

The Secret of Motherfucking Monkey Island

Thank me later, OP

Just make sure you get the 2nd edition of the original version (not the crappy HD remake)

Feels like im talking to a near future me, i smoke everyday now, and just today i got a meeting at a new school set up hoping to start a new lifestyle in about a month or 2

OP here, some good idea's. I know I should take a break and I will soon. Will look at all suggestions again since I just forgot

lol welcome to smoking after long term daily use. Just smoke less frequently, its what I started doing, really not that big of a deal, just the days I do get stoned I end up enjoying it a lot more.

i have been smoking for 2 years almost daily, and i seem to get REALLY impatint, if the "action" dont start immediately eg. too long loading screen i just alt+f4 it and watch some youtube and regret it

i should really do something about my life.

nice dude good for you.
i gotta say the highs are much better when your mind is alright.

i used to get high and it always boiled down to "im doing this again" or "i hate being here"

now with my job and school im thinking
"after a long day of work i can finally enjoy my time" ect...

feelsgoodman

Damn, that gives so much hope for the future man

feelstoogoodtobetrue

I'd say try going outside and just go wherever while you're high or play a game

used to get a lot of anxiety too.
i dont credit the tbreak though. im sure it has more to do with dropping the neet life.

This is why you don't smoke every fucking day you dip. Enjoy your melencholy. Take a break for at least a week and you will notice a difference when you aren't begging for an afternoon smoke.

Change environment and personal space. Like, leave phone behind, walk to empty field, do it there.

I just feel more exited about my plans for now.

but i would say that smaller tbreaks 2-4 days is worth it, not just money but the high feels more idk.. better

just remember to actualy do shit dude.
its nice to say you have plans and stuff but none of that shit matters unless you actd. i had plans to go get a job for months. the problem is id smoke all night and be tired as fuck during the day so id sleep while all the stores where open.
i had to quit in order to get my ass back into society. i was always scared of quitting but when i did it was fucking cake dude. didnt crave it or anything. the only side effect i had was vivid dreams / lucid dreaming for the first time. which was actually pretty cool. i also dreamed about smoking plenty of times lol.

gotta remember that, i just have to actully go to that meeting and i should be set for the next 4 years

Kek, did that during a cutscene

sometimes i just start a random game and not even make it to the main menu

>Last lot of weed was some dense as fuck indica
>Now got some super sticky sativa
>So resinous it gets stuck on my fingers trying to put it in the bowl
Feels good bouncing between them

goodluck with everything dude.
hope it works out for you

theres no difference u fucker stop pretending.
everything is hybrid

Thanks man

I was in a similar situation. only on top of that i felt as if a were about to pendle into depression.
the logical step to make for me was quitting drugs for a while. been sober for a week and never felt better. going to continue the sobriety until i feel like it again.
only stop if you really want to. not if you feel like you have to.

>maybe i'll come up with an answer for that once you reach my level
Heroin.

Faggot, he actually bought all that shit

your mean

You're a faggot

How's that, faggot

I get way more high when im outside, can someone explain this? I think it might be because the focus is entirely on the environment and the self.

You must be reaaaaally backed then.

Do your normal life. Everything is better with weed. That's the purpose of smoking everyday.

maybe just a psychological thing.

>whenever I'm high now it just feels like 'oh look another boring high"
how about just stop smoking for a few days and smoking not that often...?

probably, i feel like going to the park right now, but homework.. i mostly smoke indica hash.

more impressions and more stimulated senses

homework first dude.
itd suck to be at the park trying to enjoy the high when all thats on your mind is the homework you didnt do.

no

I put more your mom first too, when I fucked her in the ass faggot

Fuck I look like, fag?

u right my nigga, im on my 2nd day of tolerance break, been sleeping in sweatpants the past two nights, if i don't i wake up maybe 2-3 times, because my legs are clamming together.

I've never smoked weed in my entire life.

I'm retired at 37 after making $9 million with the software company I started.

There's a direct correlation.

But hey, someone's gotta flip my burgers.

No dipshit.
Do some fucking research

You conveniently left out the part where you take it in the ass

Just draw, exercise or do just anything creative. Man, the chambers of your mind are opening, tour thoughts flow more freely, and you don't know what to do with that? Or are you just being lazy and don't want to do anything productive? Try writing or drawing in acid, that's the shit

wtf are you smokin?
I never had shit like this

but there is always one of the two predominating

Hash, last time i smoked for 1 year straight, had about a month of sweating like a pig at night.. Everyone i know who smokes has tried this, but we all smoke hash, not weed.

Maybe the shit it's mixed with cannot be expelled by normal means, and therefore has to be sweat out? I don't know, i never looked into it, figured it was a common side effect of quitting.

i only smoke about once every other week. I find it a lot more enjoyable thay way. I usually just watch anime and eat candy when im high.

>figured it was a common side effect of quitting.
I never experienced this in breaks, so I would say it's not.

I just started smoking almost daily like 1 month ago, and it's kinda gone downhill(the high, I mean)
Dunno exactly why

OP here, I've been a daily smoker for 3 years it just gets worse and worse dude

OP here, I've been a daily smoker for 3 years it just gets worse and worse dudeee

Thc tolerance -- how is this not obvious?

yea man, but from the first month ?
And I only get one type of weed and rarely one type of hash, no diversity at all, eastern europe is tough

The potency speaks for itself, if you smoke weak shit you get a tolerance towards weak shit, maybe aquire better weed so u can have insane tolerance and never get high. :D

everyone who says tolerance breaks don't work must be smoking some weird shit, THC has one of the slowesst tolerance buildups of any substance, and is also quick to lose said tolerance. This is due to the way THC tolerance develops. with most drugs that mimic neurotransmitters tolerance comes from either destroying receptors/reuptake systems or increasing the threshold required to trigger impulses, whereas THC tolerance comes from your body making more cannabinoid receptors to deal with the sustained THC increase, and with a time of no THC, those receptors arent required and are recycled

>TL;DR tolerance break should always work

Can anyone confirm if mangos and hour before weed extends the high?

Will a week do? Or even a 5 day week

samefag here

With the way the brain compartmentalises things, if you smoke in the same place over and over, your brain expects the THC and reacts accordingly, but smoking somewhere different, or with different people can cause a better high, like you get tolerant to the environment as well as the substance

Grow the fuck up and stop getting high all the time there other things to do on this plane of existence

>never smoked weed
>making $9 million
>direction correlation
Meaning not smoking weed can make you a lot of money

Obvious lie when you're this fucking retarded, should've went with "contracting company" not an occupation that actually requires some thought

Can't be sure, since everyone will react a bit different, and it will depend on how much/often you smoke. But even as a heavy smoker, I find that a week makes a difference. But the longer the more tolerance you will lose, recently gave up for a month, when I smoked again It was high like i hadnt been for ages, zoning out like a motherfucker, melting into the couch and shit.

get a girl

fuck her while high

>best
>thing
>ever

stop smoking for a week and when you get high again it will be insane

how much do you smoke ?
blunt/joint/spliff

I almost always get high with my gf, but fucking when I'm in the middle of my high seems.. dunno, kinda weird, so I wait a bit

>

wat?

do it man

fuck your feelings, listen to your dick

Maybe he means that he would have only made 8 million if he was a stoner cause he wold have dropped a million bones on the dankest kush errday.

3rd day of my t-break after smoking daily for 3 months,nothing feels different.

>Got some bad looking weed
>Few stems and very leafy
>But 17g instead of 14g
Not sure how to feel

Boefore the tolerance break (only started smokin again a few weeks ago) it would have been multiple times a day, not exactly sure haha, id say at least 5 bowls a day when just at home, but with mates over the weekends? a mix of joints/spliffs/vaping/bongs and we would be high the entire time

Give us a picture of it

You've forgotten how good it feels. You haven't built a tolerance you've just become used to feeling high. Get high and do something you've never done before besides sitting around like a vegetable and playing vidya. Take some sticky icky and travel to your nearest state forest for a walk through the trails after you get baked out of your mind. You'll thank me later.

110 dollarydoos so about 80usd. Camera has made it look much more green that it is

2,5-3g of hash a day here, breaks of about 4-7 days usually do it for me, although my tolerance builds up ridiculously fast at this point. If you want a lesser tolerance for a longer duration, then you have to hold a longer break.

Ty for this great answer, that actually makes complete sense.

45 year old user here. My girlfriend and I smoke a qp a week, she works outside the home and I do tattoos and custom computer builds, my advice to you is quit smoking it. Obviously you're a leech and are only going to be a burden to society if you don't stop

smoke more or get better shit

What kind of music do you listen to while high? Black metal here.

Get a new dealer, that weed's not even been cleaned

Hiphop. Mostly jazz stuff

I like the meme music youtube.com/watch?v=K6Y5RVDfgbw

Watch the Thriller movie 'Rubber'.

Don't blame weed because your boring. It was a problem before you started smoking, remember?

Explain cleaning. Google just gives me results for detoxing

I keep my weed in snaplock bags like most people. Should I be squeezing the air out or am I just being autistic?