Holy fucking shit, I need someone to explain something to me

Holy fucking shit, I need someone to explain something to me.

Why the fuck is it a 50/50 shot the toilet seat will be covered in piss. I mean sporadic droplets just everywhere.
Do people do this on purpose?
Are a majority of male genitalia bunk, and they can't pee normally?

Does anyone know why??

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_au/read/meet-australias-most-notorious-piss-fetishist-leethal-elliot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could try lifting the seat or something.

>flush toilet with cover not down
>splashes out onto the seat

>pissing with the seat down
>lazy dumbasses

Well, yeah, but I'm trying to figure out A) Why they didn't think of that. and B) Why the fuck are they trying to win the contest for "Most Piss On Toilet Seat".

Even better, why can't the fucks clean up after themselves? Oi shit, you pissed on the toilet seat?
Use a piece of toilet paper and just wipe it off.

It's not perfect but don't fucking leave it.

>not using the urinal
>using public bathroom
There's your problem faggot
Also my dick cannot make a steady stream for some reason. Maybe I have a narrow urethra because it sprays alot but I always clean up after myself because I'm not a degenerate.

Damnit man, I mean when I have to take a dump.
I was having terrible stomach cramps and dropped down on a toilet seat covered in piss. I had to find out why people don't at least follow your courtesy and clean up after themselves.

>woman detected.

yes we know you a woman, probably a cleaner having to deal with this on a daily basis.

piss on the seat, cistern and walls is the fault of 'dual beam' or 'triple beam'. you dont know its going to happen untill its too late.

now post tits or gtfo.

grow the fuck up cunts, there's noting 'dirty' about piss.

vice.com/en_au/read/meet-australias-most-notorious-piss-fetishist-leethal-elliot

You expect too much from people. Do you think the world is full of rainbows and magic or something? People are selfish, lazy, inconsiderate dick heads.

No seriously, I'm just a pissed off dude who had some bad Indian food and can't fathom it.

learning not to click fucking links on Sup Forums.

Spattering pee everywhere is a symptom of an enlarged prostate. Go for a psa test.

I guess you have a point...
It just gradually gets harder and harder to understand people, and why they do this shit.

People are lazy fuckers, they don't care for others, and I'll never get why.

It's a public toilet.

Nobody shits in a public toilet.

every time i read a whiny little cucks post on Sup Forums i smear a little shit under the door handles in public bathrooms.

when i go to a public toilet i dont actually give a fuck how much piss actually makes it in.

call me what you want.

Every public toilet you have ever been in has had someone piss in the sink.

Why?
Why!?
Man, I'm really not trying to whine.
This is the first time I've said anything about it.
But why would you do this to anyone?

Why would people complaining about motherfuckers peeing goddamn everywhere in a stall and not cleaning up after themselves be a bad thing?

Fuck the piss, how about the pubs people leave in the urinal.

Must be painful at times.

your mom is a public toilet

Why do you not clean it up?

This happensto me wheb i squeeze thelast few dropsouts.sqeeeeeeeuuuuuze them out.

>implying the user should clean a public toilet

which communist country do you live in, China?

Clean with tongue peon! Long life to glorious leader!

I'm not talking anything major, just wipe it down with toilet paper so anyone who has to charge in doesn't have to sit in a piss-lake.

Well, I usually pee very messy after having sex. Hard to aim it and not a focused beam of piss.

Is it because you fucky children, goat fucker?

I fuck your mom, infidel.

Its about a few things.
How close together the walls of the urethra are, what shape the tip of the glans is resting in, the amount of pressure behind the piss depending on various things. It isnt an exact science. Piss will come out as it wants to come out. It has nothing to do with aim. Dont take it so personally. Get over it.

Stop having sex in public bathrooms?

The messiness sort of stays with me most of the day after a full night of passionate poking.

OP here, Alright.
Thank you.

Now that I know this - Why don't people who have messy streams clean up?

That you can take personal. I clean mine up.

Maybe you can join the feminist "men must pee sitting" movement

Get that shit out of here.

Men can pee however the hell they want to pee.
My issue isn't with the peeing, it's the "Oh shit, I fucking covered the god-damn toilet seat and didn't use a urinal. Welp, guess I'm just gonna leave it piss-covered."

I have a really long dick and always have to run my finger from the base of my cock to the tip to get that last bit out. Sometimes it trickles on the seat but I clean it up unlike that animal.

Dunno about that toilet but there are plenty that splash onto the seat when you flush.

>call me what you want.

The hero we deserve

mine always folds up in weird positions, so i usually open with a quad or triple beam, it's impossible to not spray.

>2016
>not peeing in the sink

Post the gif of the guy pissing all over a public toilet. One internet paid in advance.

>be me few years ago
>drunk af at a club
>all of a sudden i have to shit and piss
>rush to the toilet, sit down
>start pissing as soon as I sit down
>ohhhhh.jpg
>notice wetness on my pants
>look down
> my dick is hanging over the seat
>just pissed onn my pants