Sup Forums my friend has bedbugs and he is totally freaked out by them...

Sup Forums my friend has bedbugs and he is totally freaked out by them. I feel an obligation to help him in his assault on these fucking monsters. Please share good ways to kill these fucks and make them suffer

Other urls found in this thread:

gothamist.com/2013/05/23/brooklyn_exterminator_shares_bed_bu.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

regularly wash the bed sheets.
like 1 time every week at least

Get that shit that kills ants.

I had the fuckers and tried everything. eventually I just paid for someone to spray the floors with pesticide twice. Only that worked. If I were you I would stay away from that fucker. If you get a pregs female or eggs on you you will infect your house as well. Don't let the bastard come to your house either. His clothes are infected for fuck sake!

This will not work. They live in more places than just your fucking bed sheets and feed on you at night

Bed bugs are generally just scabies... Go to the doctor, get the cream they prescribe, use it, and wash all your shit. The cream is pretty strong so it may feel like you are still itchy but give it a couple weeks. Pretty much tell your friend to go to the doctor and get the cream you rub your whole body down with.... All these home remedies are a fucking joke. I tried it.

the only way is to burn down his house. those fuckers keep coming back if you dont

Move away from your Indian neighbors. They bring that shit from India and they are filthy. The only way to get rid of them is through a heat treatment. Basically they bring the temp up in your apartment to kill these things. It even fries the eggs, but that is expensive. About $4000. Otherwise you need to put up with them.

If he is in a house, he could have brought them home from anyplace. Filthy immigrants are like taxis for these things. They will drop them off at movie theaters and libraries. That comfy chair at the mall? Yeah, they are waiting there for you.

Will diatomaceous earth work for bedbugs?

Torch the house, it's the only way to make sure.

Yes, it does.

I know it will kill a bedbug. But is it an efficient way to kill many bedbugs?

you are retarded bed bugs are not scabies. scabies are mites, which are far tinier and a different organism altogether.

yes diatomaceous earth does work for bed bugs, but be careful because that shit will irritate your lungs if you breathe it in.

Bed bugs dont live in hammocks.

stop being a cuck to bugs, and get a real (swinging) bed, faggot.

Heaters and Heat guns

This anons right you know.

Honestly all these people are overexaggerating. I had bed bugs in my apartment with my GF and cats. Once I realized what it was I went to the fucking doctor and got the cream you rub over your body, washed my clothes and sheets, and vacuumed the floors. Gone. Not as hard at these faggots are making you believe.

I called Terminix and fucking ended them in one treatment.

Put it around your bed, also, you can buy bedbug traps that sit under the legs of your bed. Bitches cant climb plastic. Put the powder all around the baseboards of your rooms. They walk over that shit and it's like swimming through daggers to them. It may take awhile, as eggs hatch, but it should do the trick. Although... if you have pets, that powder can kill them, too.

where the fuck am i ment to get a diplodocus from nigger, not everyone is rich.

Amazon, it's not that expensive.

I know cause I had my house infected by the fuckers for a month! My room mate went to change his bed sheets and there were hundreds or thousands of the fuckers living under the sheets. After searching we found the fuckers living in his wardrobe and behind a power socket as well as a few places along the walls. There are only 2 reliable ways to get rid of them easily. 1. pesticide (it will take 2 or 3 seprate sprays over a few weeks to kill all of them as the eggs keep hatching after the spray has worn off). 2. Heat treatment. You need to heat the house up to the point where they all die (only once). Don't put it off OP. the fuckers will just multiply. You can try other things but the fuckers can go a month without feeding so they only need you to slip up once in a month and you have a new generation of the fuckers!

you stupid children ,where do you think all that poisons is going? into your lungs. onto your food, into your houses very being.

Buy ladybirds and praying mantis eggs in bulk on eBay. They're both natural predators of bugs and mites, and will eat there way though the infestation in no time at all.

Leave the windows open at the end and everything can return to peace.

Has anyone ever wondered what happens when a Janist or Buddist commune gets infected with bedbugs? Do they kill them all or do they just let them live and feed off them at night?

fucktons of chilli powder.

Your friend will need a professional. If you hang at his place a lot, you'll probably need it too. Those fuckers just jump into your jacket and use you as a ride on their way to conquer the world.

I am also wondering now. Do they kill them out of their selfish need to be rash free? Perhaps we should deliberately infect a commune to find out. OP can provide the bed bugs

Actually, there is an article about a buddist that refused the pest guy to enter his apartment and he kept infesting the building every month.

Wow. All these people talking about how the wash their bedsheets once every week...

Meanwhile I'm sitting here in sum sheets that I haven't washed I about a year or so.

Life's a strange thing ain't it.

Sauce?

you are a monster

I'll see if I can find it. Pretty sure it happened in New York.

That's actually disgusting. Good job.

My dog eats it's own shit and then jumps up on my bed and licks the sheets. It lies on my pillow and drools all over it. Honestly. I don't think I've ever gotten sick from it so it cant be that bad

putt your mattress in the sunlight for the whole day

gothamist.com/2013/05/23/brooklyn_exterminator_shares_bed_bu.php

I change mine every month or if lazy every 2.
I got a freak clean gf that lives with me and she does the same. Every week? GTFO you pedantic queer.

Thanks user. Appreciate it

Call the exterminator. Trust me, you will never get rid of them on your own

Legend

Don't listen to these idiots. I work in the hotel industry, when we have a room with bedbugs we just burn it. Usually fixes things.

This, you need to seal your house and heat it at >50°C for a week or so, its the only thing that works. The're in every crack and hole

Spray alcohol, steam, vacuum, repeat.

Call up an exterminator. They know what's up.

You asswad bedbugs are everywhere. What the fuck makes you think that's from India in particular.

what a load of shit bedbugs wouldn't be out during the day in the sheets, clothes, or carpet. Maybe if it was a very large infestation but there is no way it is possible that doing those things got rid of them. You probably have fleas.

>be me
>bedbug, living in some guys house
>he freaks out
>friend feels obligated to help
>two of them try to kill us
>mfw they can't defeat us and they moved after 1 month of trying

Bro, count yourself lucky. I tried all the "remedies" for a month and I finally ended up calling pest control. Those fuckers are resilient.

Let be be the first guy to give you good advice. Get the exterminators in and wash all your clothes and covers in the dry cleaners in one big load.

You can't see the dot on the forehead?

Keeping in mind Bedbugs are resistant to a number of Chemicals. Generally only Organic Phosphates Work

found a poo in loo!

Obviously clean the entire apartment and keep it that way... They don't live in clean..
Burn the bedding.. Like literally take it outside, get any accelerant and set it ablaze.

Once you've dealt with them, prevention is simple: don't be lazy

Of course they live in super clean places that's dumb.

Only dude that knows in here

kek I love how you just assumed I'm Indian

The best bait is the one that no fag can identify. Then again, you may be a newfag, so shitpost on :D

So long as it gets to fuck you, it's ok pal

It's a bitch, and it's de sexed. I'm not fucking with you, this happens every day. Not sure if dog shit can kill you but I doubt it

holy shit pajeet that post gave me cancer.

Joke aside, shit won't, but may give you worms. Remember it's a byproduct of a body, heavily filtered and processed. Chems are ways more dangerous.

Butthurt sundeep detected

yeah, chems like sodium chloride or dihydrogeniummonoxide.
fucking system turning us into slaves.
hah! joke's on you illuminati,
i'll keep eating my worm infested dogshit!

Clean everything, hire a professional.

Feed stores sell diatomaceous earth in, like, 20 lbs. bags.

Burn house down , collect insurance, its literally the only way

My dog gets a tablet a month to protect against heartworms but I'm not sure about intestinal worms. I have to ask the vet about that. Thanks user. Didn't think of that

A tablet once a month to prevent heartworms huh.

Have i got a deal for you cunt: magic. motherfucking. beans.

put them above the fridge in a plastic cup, and all your animals will be protected from heartworms, lungworms and eyeworms.

thats right the triple threat, fucked, for just a small donation to my paypal.

Away with you before I set my dog on you!

Fucking Australians, you dont even have bedbugs, fuckoff.

This, also if you do it right this is usually foolproof only idiots get caught