What does it say when people are dipping pizza into things to get a different taste

What does it say when people are dipping pizza into things to get a different taste.

Shouldn't the pizza's taste be enough ?

if there's one thing ive learned in life its that food can always be made better by adding more food

It says he's propably an american.

Underage b&. Stay in school, kid.

If they need to add ranch dressing they're probably used to eating shit-tier pizza or they're just shit-tier people. My nephew does that shit. Drives me crazy.

american detected

Garlic on papa Johns, though.

You're PROBABLY right.

People dip pizza into other sauces?

That's fucked up mate

Most pizza is shit tier unless you live in a big city. Competition ups the pizza game.

"Good" pizza in chicago, LA, NYC, minneapolis, austin, portland, etc, is in a completely different category from "good" pizza in wheatland, sheboygan, name your shit podunk town here.

Ore you life in europe. Here you can become good pizza everywhere. And by good pizza I don't mean the bunch of lard you americans eat, but a delicious spicy italian pizza with real cheese and meat.

fuck, I mean can GET good pizza everywhere. I should go to bed.

it's true

What I wouldn't give to become a good pizza

You're a dumb nigger. Its personal preference. What about steak? I never use any kind of sauce other than the nuices its cooked in. but I dont hold it agains someone who wants to ise steak sauce

german detected

I mean it's true though, if youre going to say shit like this op,

Don't put sauce on your tacos
Don't put gravy on mashed patatos
Don't put dressing on salad
Don't put anything your cheese/burgers
Don't put anything on fucking anything because the taste alone should be enough.

Just eat bread and drink water.

Transcend into the pizza pupper

Kek

I only dip the Pizza crust in yogurt.

It says a lot when people give a shit about what other people do with their food. Pizza is already just tasty fucking garbage, not some art that you disgrace by adding Parmesan or ranch or what have you. And pizza is pretty much the same from New York to the shittiest backwater. The only thing that changes is how delusional and pathetic the people eating it are. Or at least in what ways they're delusional and pathetic.

All dipping pizza into ranch does for me is make it taste like pizza rolls. If I wanted pizza rolls I'd buy pizza rolls.

He somehow gets pizza rolls that have rach

the only thing i dip pizza into is more pizza sauce

Look at all of these fucking Pizza cretins.
I bet you fuckers like sausage on your Pizzas and look down on people that choose toppings like pineapple. Well I say fuck that noise, you niggers have been putting spicy chicken on your Pizza, I can fucking smell the degeneracy.

>not falling back to the tries Pizza traditions
>having sauce on Pizza kek
>having any meat on Pizza kek
>not having dates and olives on your Pizza toplel

I just buy regular tortino's pizza rolls.

Nothing makes food taste better than weed.

Wrong. Nothing makes food taste better than starving.

Papa Johns is shit-tier, you plebe.

Shit post