How many hamburgers per day do you think this fat monster eats? I'm thinking 10-12

How many hamburgers per day do you think this fat monster eats? I'm thinking 10-12

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cor9lIlheVs
youtube.com/watch?v=uKMobZB8rDE
youtu.be/MmLK3UytHE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And why does she call her herself Meghan Trainor? The only thing she's ever trained for is hamburger eating contests.

>fat monster
>looks at pic
Am I missing something?

Wew

MY GUESS IS SHE EATS ABOUT 10% OF WHAT THE AVERAGE FAT HOG 500 POUND LOSER HERE EATS. IT'S CRAZY HOW FATTIES ATTACK EACH OTHER

normal standards apparently

YEP..THE FACT THE OP IS A LONELY MISERABLE FAT 500 POUNDER HIMSELF. THIS IS HOW THE PATHETIC BETA MALE MAKES HIMSELF FEEL BETTER.

POST YOUR PIC. LET'S SEE WHAT "NORMAL" LOOKS LIKE FAT ASS.

ooookey dokey meghan

i wont post my pic, megs, but we get your point. we'll stop making fun of you, at least while you're here

She's not *fat*, she's Hollywood fat, which means like 20-30 lbs overweight. Hollywood doesn't tend to use *actually* fat people, with very few exceptions.

She could easily lose that extra 20-30, as could Amy Schumer, Zach Galifianakis, or any other of the Hollywood fats.... but they essentially keep it because they're cashing in on being a bit overweight. They get all the *actual* fats rallying behind them who're trying to be "fat positive".

To answer your question and be fair about it, I'm guessing she just has a standard American diet. She likely isn't eating salads and chicken breasts, but she's probably not wolfing down burgers every meal either.

She probably enjoys her meals and eats just enough junk to be slightly heavy. And that's it.

Hollywood fat is still like 20lbs leaner than your average American at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=cor9lIlheVs

Kek'd

I'd Facefuck her only because I'm tired if hearing her on the radio. I'm 50/50 on her either being a champion at deepthroat, or she's too conservative and has sex in the missionary position for procreation.

youtube.com/watch?v=uKMobZB8rDE

She's a porker

Found the triggered fat boy

YOU WON'T POST YOUR PIC BECAUSE YOU DAMN WELL KNOW YOU ARE HIDEOUS WORTHLESS PIECE OF USELESS SHIT. YOU ARE A COWARD.

POST A PIC OF YOUR GIRL.....ILL WAIT

jej

no megs i just don't want to give you free megs-alone-time material

Go back to your safe space in McDonalds fat boy.

NAH, ACTUALLY MOST PEOPLE MAKING FUN OR CHUBBY CHICKS ARE FAT FUCK MEN. REAL SECURE MEN PICK FIGHTS WITH OTHER ALPHAS, NOT SOME CHUBBY CHICK. YOUR JUST CUCKS FROM FATPEOPLEHATE ON RED-DIT AND HAVE NO NEW HOME.

MORE LIKE MATERIAL TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED WHEN I WANT HAT CHEESECAKE.

YOU ARE A FAT LONELY FUCK..YOU AIN'T FOOLING ANYONE.

I don't think they make paper bags big enough.

Its because shes a bloody sho.. I mean sow...

And a heffer.

YOU KNOW THE FAT LONELY UGLY FUCKS FROM RED-DIT FPH WENT TO VOAT RIGHT FATTIE?

>WHEN I WANT HAT CHEESECAKE
megs, you're disgusting with your sexual euphemisms

This post has triggered my cancer thank you op

Illiterate, all caps, browses reddit. Yep we got a live nigger in this thread.

POST A PIC OF SAID CANCER

YOU ARE FROM RED-DIT YOU SMALL FAT. YOU ARE TOO FUCKING DUMB TO REALIZE YOUR HERD OF SMALL FATS WENT TO VOAT AFTER THE CULL.NOW SHOO BETA CHUBSTERS.

she's not even fat, she's thick in all the right places (her ass and hips)

Calm down baby have some KFC.

Wait......
What the fuck is the average American diet?

you're a fat pig

A shit ton

youtu.be/MmLK3UytHE8

about 17

That's exactly what a nigger would say... you're digging a deeper hole blackie chan

SURE FATSO....POST A PIC COWARD RED-DIT REJECT

YOUR HERD IS DYING AT VOAT....JOIN THEM SMALL FATS..AND BY SMALL IT'S AN AMERICAN SIZE XXXXXXXL LIKE YOU WEAR. NOW SCOOT ALONG FAT BOY.

I hope my ex gets fat as the woman from the op's picture, so I won't be obsessed with her and will stop crying at nights

3.45142377 Burger/sec

SORRY TO INFORM YOU BUT SHE ALREADY IS. SHE'S A CHUBBY FUCK.

PS. YOU NEVER WENT OUT WITH HER CHUBSTER FUCK

>Defends m'ladies on the internet
>y-you cucks

Holy shit this fag is bait

fuck. sooo many. i want her to wrap those big legs around my head while shes pigging out. goddamn.

Why? I never said I disliked how she looks. I said I was tired of her music. If she offered me the pussy, I wouldn't turn it down.

no she isn't currently fat, doode
but she will be

Haha gross

nah she could care less about you or i but what i guarantee 100% is that you are a lonely ugly fat fuck. post a pic chicken shit.

How many black cocks do you think she eats.

she's fat and she was never your girl.it's just some chick you stalk you lonely fats.

Soooo fucking gross. I love my weirdness dude lol

TRUST ME, SHE WOULDN'T OFFER LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL OUT THERE. YOU GUYS ARE HUNCHED BACKED PASTY WHITE LOSERS FAT FUCKS.......NOT EXACTLY PRIME PUSSY MAGNET MATERIAL.

>Learned to turn off caps

The nigger can....advance....fascinating. What else can you do blackie?

ZERO. SHE'S JEW.IT'S ALL FOR SHOW TO BRAIN WASH CHRISTIAN IDIOTS.

Damn nevermind... chimpin out again.

no

I CAN ASK YOU TO POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF. YOU KNOW THAT AERIAL ONE YOU HAVE. POST IT FAT FUCK..I GUARANTEE YOU ARE AT LEAST 3X HER SIZE..AT LEAST

YES

I said no and you know it

Looks like he is running some Test along with HGH to help with the burger gains.

You're trying so hard...
It's like you heard of how terrible Sup Forums is and what the community is like, and trying so hard to imitate it.

YES

Did you know meghan trainor is a hog? A slam piggy? I'd let you watch me feed her you cuck

I am pretty sure no

OK RED-DIT NERD. WE GET IT YOU ARE AN EDGY FAT FUCK WITH NO LIFE,NO HOPE AND TO COWARDLY TO COMMIT SUICIDE. THERE THERE LITTLE FAT FUCK..NO NEED TO GET BUTT HURT.WE APPRECIATE YOUR EDGINESS JUST DON'T CUT US TOO DEEP.

I AM SURE A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHO CAN FUCK ANY BETA MALE IN THE USA WANTS YOUR COTTAGE CHEESE ASS. GET REAL FAT FUCK. EVEN YOUR MOM GETS GROSSED OUT WHEN SHE BLOWS YOU.

U gay?

WOW!!! A GIF? FUCK YOUR CUTTING EDGE. MIND IF I BORROW YOUR TRICK?

I'll make her oink for you, cuck. The fat fuckin piggy loves it

Holy shit

Empowered

Comic relief

I AM FAIRLY SURE HER 3" TAMPAX IS 1" LARGER THAN YOUR PENIS....WHY WOULD SHE SQUEL ? DOES YOUR MOM SQUEAL WHEN YOU INSERT THAT LITTLE THING IN HER FAT ASS? NO.SO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THIS JEWESS WILL?

SORRY FOR THE OWNAGE BUT YOU ARE TOO EASY FAT BOY.

OMG!!!!!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING EDGY!!! THIS IS NEXT LEVEL SHIT. I WON'T LIE- I AM STEALING IT.

She would squeal cause she's my slam piggy. If you want i can make her wear her porker nose if that's your fetish cuckboy

She's actually pretty hot for a chubby gal. OP is just being a massive faggot-tron erector selector of a reflection of a reflection of a reflection.

Never expect more than, from OP

THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SLAMMED IS WHEN THEY DROPPED YOU WHILE BATHING YOU AT THE ZOO FATSO. LET'S BE REAL- YOU AIN'T SLAMMING ANYTHING EXCEPT BIG MACS AND DING DONGS.

YOU ARE SO LONELY YOU CUM YOURSELF WHEN A FEMALE BRUSHES UP AGAINST YOU AT MCDONALDS.

Someone give caps lock a hamburger so she'll shut the fuck up.

It's time to stop

You sound horny by the thought if me spanking that pig. Is there anything else you want cuck? Want to watch her get mouthfucked like the hungry hog she is? God that's hot

SORRY ABOUT THAT BUTTHURT..TODAY WAS GOING TO BE "{DIFFERENT" HUH FAT LONELY LOSER?

YAWN...AND CRINGE..PRETTY SAD REALLY

She probably only eats half of one because she's on a "diet" but she will eat and snack chips and fatty snacks throughout the day then say she has a thyroid disorder.

With that being said, I want to eat her furburger every day and every night, and let her suck my life out through the tip of my dick.

Are you done cuck? It was getting pretty good, why stop? Did you cum already lol oink oink

HMMMMMMM.......... PRETTY SPECIFIC THERE FATTY....

>pretty hot
Yeah, her fucking squished caked in makeup potatoe face is so hot.

YAWNNN... SO LONELY DUDE...HAVE FUN THIS IS GETTING SAD..

So hot.

Idk I usually buy 5 mcdoubles and 5 mcchickens when I go to McDonald's

Hey capslock, are you really an angry fatty or are you just bored and trolling?

FUCK OFF......

The meat beard is real.

THIS IS Sup Forums YOU FAT FUCK..I AM BOTH. LIKE YOU LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE.

Oh you're not. What about making her run on a treadmill while she chases a burger on a stick? She'd be completely naked of course.. I bet those fat rolls would get ya going lil cuck

"Hollywood fat"
She's also "medically fat" you dumb liberal fuck.

Look, she's so fat her picture fell down the post.