youtu.be/rTmB_sVakcE

I fucking dare you.

1 second

youtu.be/tS3Wu1ZE-Ns

Fucking- why. JUST WHY.

Cuck/10

youtube.com/watch?v=OF2P-hLAZZ4

how are people not this self aware.

The song hurt just as much as the actual video.

That's got nothing to even do with male female relations. I feel like people say cuck on this board because they're all alone and gay

Bruh

Wtf is the point of blanking out Facebook names? If they are cringe or fucking retarded then show it to us. Unless you're the only friend on his list or something I don't see why everyone censors Facebook names. Nobody is going to figure out who it was that showed it here if someone has got 150 or however many friends.

pretty sure there was some drama about this guy, and it turned out he's literally autistic

holy quads

Wow holy fuck she has issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=hiaOgr0ydQU

correct, but still doesnt make it better. I have an autistic friend and even he knows whats wrong with it

white people ruining something.. how surprising. should be purged

I'm pretty sure autism has a wide range of weirdness. That's why they call it being on the spectrum I think. So some people are just a bit more awkward, while some can be so fucking autistic that they can't do shit for themselves.

My mother gave birth to me after 9 months of work. During that time she smoked and drank and I have a number of medical issues as a result.

My father fucking raised me for 18 years and worked 72 hour weeks besides.

Quads speak truth.

Incidentally user raises a good point anyway.

Turns out your dad was actually a lettuce all this time

>as I have my pizza over there

top kek

The part about teaching a kid to manage money and behave properly in public is actually ok, but the whole "mommy date" shit is gonna fuck that kid up. When he's actually dating he's going to struggle to separate his love life from memories of his mother. What a fucking shame.

Degenerate. I just don't get it.

True, got me there.

Explains all the salad cream

how is that cringe? they're jumping on the forced meme like the rest of you newfags

this cancer is killing me

Saved fucking lol

God what a massive fucking faggot.

What is this?!

>the chans

Most white people didn't own slaves. Less than 10% of white Americans were slave owners. Free american blacks owned more slaves than whites.

One of Sup Forums's rules is no doxing

And im pretty sure a facebook will reveal about someones location, Basically a dox

Dunno saved from another cringe bread

Guy on the left is triggered.

Greetings, American!

what the fuck...

It's annoying that these retards would yell sexual harassment and/or rape if it was some half naked guy standing in front of them showing off his shitty body. But if they do it, not only is it not shitty and retarded behavior, but it's empowering.

>Less than 10% of white Americans
At it's peak, only 1.5% of Whites owned slaves.

>ruining something
youre talking about a meme that originated on facebook

Kid will grow up to be a pickup artist and sexual predator.

'You shouldnt've done that he's just a boy, poor little feller

Stay on reddit lmfao

God teir cringe

you've got to be kidding me, where is this from?

Well .. fuck.

Trigger discipline
*triggered*

It already reached the normies? Thank fuck, time for something less retarded to come along.

kinda wierd dude trying to be the next pewdiepie. didnt really cringe at all

9 seconds

I think he's actually kind of funny

he's that autistic kid that leafyishere made a video about. he's literally autistic and cant really help it

lost

It's a training manual for law enforcement. I wish I was kidding.

>They might also wear fedoras

I think the worst bit is the errors.

>yfw those same families are still rich and still have slaves

feelsbadman.frogmeme

>Blacks be all like "dis country wuz builted on da backs of slaves"

>colonists do all the hard shit for 100 years
>blacks arrive into a functioning society
>help a few wealthy factory owners produce goods moderately cheaper than hiring help from normal populace
>fight none of the important wars in the west
>do little of value in the civil war, since the south also had blacks fighting, cancels each other out
>freed, proceed to self segregate then bitch about segregation
>segregation ended, proceed to demand rights with no contribution
>rights granted, refuse to adapt to society, remained as violent as tribal ancestors
>now want free shit, special treatment, all while choosing to remain violent, self-segregated and willfully stupid
>to this day blacks have never contributed anything useful to society (other than entertainment), are a massive drain and danger despite being a minority, no countries run by blacks have ever prospered and are all known for being extremely corrupt

just sayin

NOW YOU MUST EAT THE EGGS

lol, some fucking people are just wrong, he reminds me of pamperchu

two retards cringing in uniquely separate ways
this world is too much for me

>makes her own son pay for her meal from the money she paid him for "chores"
>I'm treating him to respect women

That kid is going to grow up to be the biggest this planet has ever seen. His kill list is going to be breathtaking.

this guys is legit strongly autistic, he just does not know any better, this is a big thing for him and he does not understand that its not for everyone else cause he is fucking autistic, lol

Facebook is public. That's like saying someone can't post their own information here because they would be doxxing themselves.

If they have a public profile available to all the Internet I don't think linking a Facebook account here is violating any privacy rules.

If you post a picture of someone that was in front of a well known landmark and said their name would you be doing because everyone now knows their location?

poor kid.

aright den

44 seconds

What the fuck is that thing man, woman or wolf?