Sup Forums what the hell is wrong with me?

Sup Forums what the hell is wrong with me?

Iv been in a 4 year relationship with my current gf, she is an amazing woman.

But I can't stop having these emotionally charge romantic dreams about my ex.

When I wake up from these dreams It gives me a feeling of longing for her all day and then it wears off.

What the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQe3NDvbQd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's simply, your ex is better than your curent girlfriend. You can change gf and find someone better, forget about your ex and stay with your gf or leave your gf and try to get back with your ex.

or try not being a beta faggot like and fuck two bitches at once

>betafaggot
>being a fucking cheater
fuck you man! he is in a long term relationship so i suppose he doesn't want to be an asshole like you

My ex is really beautiful, but she is a ran person, and most of the dreams are about sex, or end up in sex.

Also, in my dreams my ex is a much nicer girl.

I think I'm just really lusting after her.

Rotten person**

It's the idea of the sex and the idea of your ex you probably miss. Just remember that what you remember and what she was actually like usually differ quite a bit, and sex isn't everything.

I've done the whole getting back with and ex thing. It doesn't work out often.

She was better than your current gf in sucking/fucking etc? Probably you're a sexually unsatisfied

you probably really cared about your ex

I really care about one of my exes, but she was abusive and disrespectful, so now I don't talk to her any more. I still have emotionally charged dreams and shit about her, but when I come to I know what that all entails and it's not something that I intend to act on.

Just accept that you care about your ex, and that you'll probably still care about your gf if she becomes your ex.

No worries, this type of shit is normal despite what all these bitches who've never been in a real relationship say.

In my experience, the crazier the girl, the more emotionally charged the sex. It's also one of the reasons not to stick your dick in crazy. Especially over a period of months/years. Huge mental and emotional toll, but the sex is what you remember being amazing because not a lot can make it go wrong for vanilla sex.

man the fuck up
youtube.com/watch?v=QQe3NDvbQd0

Ex is an ex for a reason (or multiple reasons).
When you dumped her, you thought of this.

Now your dick is getting lonely with new gf.
> ask new gf some new kinky stuff she does not do on a daily basis and stop your frustration
/thread

All of your replies are really helpful, its just that it happens subconsciously.

And Yea, I guess there is somewhere in me that I'd love to bend her over a desk and ream the shit outta her...

My ex was a total emotional dumpster fire. But I still think about the fact she sucked me off 3 times a day aand let me either cum on her face or in her mouth. So it happens.

I'm into mental torture, and my ex had this Catholic guilt thing, so we did all sorts of really fucked up shit. The sex was great because I basically just had a toy, you know.

It was a huge emotional toll because she expected me to read her mind and not take her at her word. Like, I would explicitly delineate what I was consenting to in terms of relationship dynamic, and then she'd just expect me to do all these things that were directly counter to what I had said I would be okay with.

She'd read my texts, my e-mails... I had to change my password on my computer so she couldn't read those as often. The last thing she did before we finally stopped talking was read my texts under the pretext of asking a friend for help with my phone.

Disrespectful cunt, but the sex was great and I fell in love with her before pretty much all of this shit happened. I just realized that there was a fundamental disconnect between us and tried to explain it her by letting her have a life. She didn't feel me having a life was so important.

You know what's better than one OP

Two

Op here, she haunts my fucking dreams.

moree

I deleted all but this photo after we ended it.

facebook, instagram, twitter? anything? and greentext what happened man, sounds sad af

this may be better advice than people would give it.

We still talk from time to time, she snapchats me, sometimes teases me with shit.

No Facebook, and I dont know what else, as I am not a creepy stalker.

post that snapchat and tell us what happened

We didn't get along accept for the fact we listed after if another, she had a crazy sexual appetite, but she was EXTREMELY insecure about her body, so much so that after months of dating we only fucked twice. But am the knobjobs I could get, but she would never let me see her boobs or her vaj'.

If I were to finger her, it had to be beneath her pants only, and when we had sex it had to be lights off under the covers.

So her shallow insecurities are what drove us apart, and she was the kind of person that was never wrong about anything she said, and she judged everything I did.

But, I lust after her constantly.

Kinda have a similar issue user. I've been with my gf for a little over a year now. I love her immensely, but with her low sex-drive and lack of skill in bed, I am too plagued with a lack of sexual satisfaction and have found myself attracted and lusting after other women.

My advice? Do not speak of your dreams, and do not act on your inner desires.Instead, try to confide in your gf about your sexual dissatisfaction and see what you guys can do about it.

I think insecure girls are just bad girlfriends tbh. My ex (user from earlier with the Catholic guilt ex) was pretty much anorexic; she was tiny and yet always worried about how ugly she was, how much space she took up...

It's better when they're past that stage. Fixation on the body is something a girl should have as more of a side bag than a primary mindset. I have body issues, too, but damn, you know.

Yea, and the fucked up part is that she really is beautiful, she was always insecure about her small boobs.

I didn't even mind that they were petite, she had a nice round ass to compensate.

But no amount of telling her helped. It was soon that I realized she just like the attention.

She literally liked the idea of being wanted more than the idea of actually being in a relationship.

What kinda fucked mindset is that?

eh, just give tacit approval every now and again. Just be sincere but directly honest, and focus on the truth of the matter, which is that you find her attractive because of the way she carries herself over her physical appearance.

Bitches get those two twisted too often.