Bull vs. Bottum 1/4

Bull vs. Bottum 2/4

Bull vs. Bottum 3/4

Bull vs. Bottum 4/4

dude is fucking alive?

BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!

Never skip leg day!!!

I thought he had dropped his pizza untill I looked closer

ha, so clever! your comment and filename match! you are funny user!

Yupp. Was in Alaska near the Denali highway on the 15th of april. But circumstances of the attack are still unclear but the bear left an indelible impression on the victim (clearly a hunter interested only in bragging rights instead of food). Authorities have not released the name of the victim but he is expected to survive. Looks more like a failed shotgun suicide if you ask me. Naturally, the beautiful beast was murdered anyway for attempting to live it’s life in the presence of a filthy fucking human. Enjoy your trophy, Mr. Hunter.

Same

messed up.

my gonads hurt

I totally agree with you!!

what did he even try, I dont see a swimming pool or anything.

kill yourself

suicide dumbass.

Guy was high on LSD hallucinating that he thought that he would jump in a pool

Was in the city of Istanbul and after the autopsy of the body came the result the man was under the influance of some kind of drug.

Meh, I'm kinda addicted to for Sup Forums so it's a no go for me!!

source?

Another bear attack 1/3

learn the difference bewteen rekt and gore, newfag

Another bear attack 2/3

Another bear attack 3/3

>thesearentmyglasses

He was REKT by a bear

mums spagettios

well................................................. i'm out

I bet they tasted better then my mums spagettios!!

Has anyone the full video or a link to the full video of the girl that was scalped on a carnival ride? I've already got the pictures but I'm interested in the full video.

Bearly survived
>kek

I like you and your view

some stuff I found in a old folder

I didn't know John Cena also had a soccer career?

The slut sleeper hold

Why do they do that? Horrible.

>complains about getting a ticket for not being in the kitchen
>fatoomsh

Learn your place, girl

>le woman in the kitchen meme

Sure is summer here.

by ju ???? how did he do it ?

juice obviously

That's a big slice of pie ombré

A burning desire.

wtf?

I don't get why she didn't run into the crown once she was burning...at least try to take some of those other third world subhumans with her.

mfw when I just booked a 20 days trip to alaska

*crowd obviously

I've been on fire and I can tell you being on fire is unbelievably fucking painful, and I wasn't even as on fire as her

mmmm pizza

you might want to invest in one of these...

ALERT NEWFAG ALERT

story?

I know, but she doesn't even roll or anything...I mean either you try to put out the fire or you try to kill some of the fuckers who set you on fire...just lying there is literally the worst solution to being on fire.

what did she do? i don't think this kind of thing is really justified regardless of what she did

Are sandniggers human? If you're European then this will happen at some local court soon.

Must be a feminist

Damn, I'm impressed by both of them

apparently she mugged and killed some cab driver or smth along with 2 other dudes. the 2 guys managed to escape, she did not. this is some fucktown in a shithole where people does "justice" with their own hands. that shit happens every day

are you that dumb or are you pretending? btw this is also dumb

Why is spaghetti coming out of his pocket?

It's clearly reversed you fuck

Delicious.

Or a Muslim story: She cheated and brought her family in disgrace because of that. Family already arranged a husband for her but she fell in love with someone else and the family found out.

The fuck you on about lol..

Almost 30 minutes everybody ignored the bait...then you guys come along.

Yumi yumi Delicious!

Just checked
Off by one

Twas' bait my friend.

She was found to have bad breath

Aidan harvey stfu

It's one thing stumbling upon weird, horrible shit on the internet. And it's another thing asking for blood and gore.

I know Sup Forums allows people to accept and even welcome their inner fucking weirdness.
But I am telling you, OP... you're heading in the wrong fucking direction, mate. Get your shit together. Asking for pictures like this is not even remotely fucking right in any way, shape or form.

I suggest you reflect on things and try to wake up from the immediate defense to what I said which probably sounds like "lol, fuck you. I can do this if I want to".

No, no, no. I'm asking you to wake up. One human to another. Cause if you're not able to hear what I'm trying to tell you... you're far fucking gone, dude.

get the fuck out of here you fucking newfag, did you forget what board you're on? jesus fuck.

Get aside you fucking normies

this is b8

Go eat your steak faggot

jesus christ

doesn't mean he isn't right

Hahahah perfect

Wow man! these are some horrible posts(especially the burning girl alive one). Do you guys enjoy these kind of posts or are you just pretending to be tough and cool?

those are nothing, see what this guy posted

Spaghetti looks more like a blown calzone!!

>le summer meme is used by a newfgt

Yep, it is.