The fuck am I supposed to do with this????

The fuck am I supposed to do with this????

explain?

You put it in your purse and when a policeman asks for it you show it to him, Crystal. Try not to be such a stupid nigger bitch next time.

Right in the pooper

For starters, maybe take it down and upload again without your address and with the ID# censored. Do you want to be kidnapped or have your identity stolen child? Because that's how that shit happens. Do better.

kek

I ain't even gonna call this white knighting, this is common sense shit here.

>5'2
>140 lbs

Didn't know you had to tag landwhales these days

Dumbass

Find her and fuck that sweet young nappy haired pussy.

Get ready for the rape train.

you can stick it in any mailbox, and the post office returns it to the address.

:3

I'd throw it out. It's trophy keeping by idiots like you that makes it hard for us professionals to earn a living.

I can't believe you have to ask. You found an ID... try to contact the sheboon to whom it belongs. Make her get naked (whilst holding her license of course), take pics, then post them here.

Cum on photo....multiple times.

Place in sandwich bag.

Put in envelope and mail it back to her.

Lol Salem OR
I am super close to there

Now that some idiot has tried to break it in half it's worthless.
Sell it to a ten-year old who doesn't know better,
or one of these cocktards on Sup Forums

Sell to some nigettes for $$

I do hate white knights but he has got a good point it is only a little kid. But how is he ment to achieve taking it down and re uploading it

she looks fatter than 140

Looks like crossbred nigger

They've already moved. They'd called migrants for a reason.

She's 18

>:3
Fuck off.

No mc endorsement?

You throw it on the ground at a murder scene cuz sooner or later......ur gonna be arrested for it anyway.

Order Crystal a pizza?

Little known fact, you can trade a black persons ID for either chicken or watermelon, no fathers though.

Bampf

Collect welfare
Ebt
Whatever else it is their tags are worth.

Return it, douche bag

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

Fuck off.