My cats neck is infected and swollen. It stinks really bad. Its fill with green puss. I dont want him to die. What do

My cats neck is infected and swollen. It stinks really bad. Its fill with green puss. I dont want him to die. What do.
Pic related

go to the vet

Lick it like a cat mom would.

That's really bad, maybe it got into a fight. Now go to a fucking vet, idiot.

I cant afford it.

Sounds like you dont love your cat then

Hes outside mostly and we live in a shittier part of the city. Hes always fighting but this time it got infected. And i camt afford a vet

the zombies have him. Kill him to prevent him turning to the undead

Most likely oral cancel. Cats are extremely prone to cancer of the mouth/face area. It would be humane to put it down. Eventually it will get to the point where the cat essentially starves to death.

The cat needs anti biotics and probably a topical steriodal cream.

I spent an hour yesterday shaving him then cleaning. Dude scratched my face. Im gonna tAke him a bath right now and clean it again.

I cle ed it out yesterday and put cream and a bandage and im ceaning it out again today.

Put him down and forget about getting pets if you can't afford to give them the treatment they deserve you irresponsible fucking faggot

can i get a better photo?

teach the cat how smoke weed

Why are you asking Sup Forums go to google friend

Its not oral cancer. Theres a big hole in his cheeck. At first it was just a little scratch from a fight he had but now its not getting any better.

He doesn't need a bath, nigger, he needs antibiotics.

squeeze and ingest

Pets don't mean shit to this world you aspy

>Here's a way to cheat the system
Tell them you have and can't afford to buy meds and shit. If you can do monthly payments or find a place where they do it for free. Better to keep a cat a little long than see it die.
>How do I know
I have dogs and couldn't afford to take them, made a few calls, told them my situation, now my dogs are vaccinated and fixed.

If it isn't too late you might be able to save him/her

Its a pretty big hole

Get some betadine, dilute the solution with the instructions that come with the bottle, and apply the solution on to the wounded area after cleaning out the wound, dont close it up, as the moisture in the wound will cause it to infect more, keep draining out the puss every day and cleaning the wound with said solution.

Put your dick in it.

Take him to the fucking vet you pleb. Why is that even a question? Are you fucking retarded?

go to the vet if you truly care for him

do this

This "cream" had better been a topical antibiotic.

Also, I since infection has already set in, my professional recommendation would be to also administer something like Convenia (cefovecin). It's a good long-lasting subcutaneous antibiotic. You would need to take it to the vet for that, though.

So, barring that, apply topical antibiotic to it and bar the cat from going out until he's recovering. There might be another cat harassing him.

I spent an hour yesterday cleaning that shit.

Get your ass to the vet, make plans to get your cat adopted and then kill yourself you retard

get antibiotics from the vet you idiot. total will be less than 50 bucks you scrub.

>a bandage

You should let it air out, dude. It needs to drain, obviously. bandages will just make it more pustulent.

This is the kind of shit a vet could tell you, but instead you're asking the shithole of the internet, for some reason.

Then do'nt get a cat if you can't afford to take it to the vet you fucking faggot

>cat has a wound that stinks and has green puss...
Sup Forums

Unless you live in a shithole the vet is free

Might be a bite from another cat. My cat was like. I opted from taking to the vet and squeezed the puss out with paper towels dipped in hot water entirely over a few hours since it hurt him. He ended up with a hole in his side but he healed completely now he is a happy little fucker.

Im searching for vets right now. Im takimg him in the afternoon. Ill get job and pay for it later

Just go to the vet, dude, even with a full exam, and antibiotics, it'll be less than $100. Just don't let them Jew you into some random bullshit. But you probably could use at least their professional opinion, you know?

I mean, I spend over $50 a month just on food, litter, treats, and toys, so a vet visit every year or two shouldn't be too much, and is sometimes necessary.

I've had cats all my life and only had to take them in a few times, but when you have to, you have to.

>needs pet help
>Sup Forums

>YoU r On B wE R s0 eDgE heR3
The least he could do is put it down if it doesn't heal or show progress within a few days

Put neosporin on it and use rubbing alcohol if you dont wanna go to the vet.

How much did the vet cost?

Also leave it to air out, the cat will doctor itself as well.

>the vet is free

I guess all of America is a shithole then. What the fuck are you talking about? There's no free vets. There's no law anywhere that cats get free healthcare. Seriously, what are you on about?

Is your brain turned off?

>opted from

If I did take him it probably would be a few hundred dollars

lol even in the third world shit hole I live in has free vets. top-kek muriclaps... top-kek

Sounds like the kind of place you take them to die or get sicker, ffs. I'd rather spend money and get good service instead of letting them in the care of some random *free* butcher who couldn't get a better job.

That's really gross

Dude the only time the vet is expensive is when you need crazy shit done.
Like one time my sister's cat was outside and a couple of dogs decided to play tug of war wit her body.
$5000 surgery
dog owner paid for most of it though.
own up to your pets you shit

Fuck all of you. I dont know much about vets. Im just 17. And i just googled and yes i found out thT there are free vets near me.

Go to the vet...if you can't afford it just ask family for money.

I would never pay several hundred bucks for a fucking cat, how stupid is that.

Just let it die op.

there are no vets that accept money you idiot. it's all free.. and no, pets don't die lol

Dude, it's an infection. It needs antibiotics. No amount of washing or draining puss or shit will help. If you leave it up to the immune system you're taking a serious (like 50-50) crapshoot on that something completely curable *will* turn lethal.

If you can't afford the $100 for a vet clinic (antibiotics would be another $20 on top), you can't afford the cat, thus bring it to the SPCA.

pets are the only friends us Sup Forumstards will ever have
and you want to just let them die

>kind of place you take them to die

>Implying pets can die
Lmao dude you're fucking retarded.

>17
MODS!!

Take that poor creature to the vet immediately. You don't have what is required to care for it in any capacity. If you can't pay it all up front get on a goddamn payment plan, but stop taking fucking pictures and take it to the VET.

Cat absces probably from being in a fight. warm salty water should help just clean it out and let it heal but being so close to the face a vet is the best idea

Or he could do what I did. Cats have pretty stout antibodies and take pain easily

Reroll

OP, go to the vet, but just do what you need to. If they are jews, they will try to talk you into some elsaborate surgery and drainige and irrigation equipment.

Fuck that. Go in and explain you don't have much money but you love your cat and you just want the basics to get the cat better and healthy. They'll probably mandhandle your cat a bit cleaning it, and then administer an antibiotic and give you some instructions.

It mostly needs to heal on its own, and it would be a waste of time to take him if you had the knowledge and medicine to care for him already, but you obviously don't, and need some help, which is what the vet gets paid for.

Speak for yourself dude.

Go to the vet anyways

If too poor for vet, cat may die.

Maybe try to drain pus from abcess, treat with cat safe antibiotics. Not too poor for that.

It needs antibiotics or it will die. I agree with other annons, pay up or you dont deserve pets. Go into a little debt if you have to. What is your friends life worth you you?

Found out my kitty had cancer on side of face the other day, thankfully she survived surgery. It was 700-ish dollars

Watch your cat die painfully then.

It's an infected wound, most probably from another cat bite.

Your cat is fucked if you don't get it antibiotics from the vet.

Go suck cocks in an alley if you have to but take your fucking cat to the fucking vet you faggot.

My cat had something like that too it was actually cancer and she died

>thus bring it to the SPCA.

Nigger, that's retarded. Taking a sick or injured cat to those places is an instant death sentence. You can ask them yourself. They have enough trouble placing healthy animals, they euthenize anything else.

over 70% of cats and over 90% of dogs get euthenized at those places. It's not some animal resort.

It's a literal death camp. fuck those places.

TAKE YOUR CAT TO THE FUCKING VET YOU MONGOLOIDED INBRED FUCK . I dont care if you need to suck dick to pay for it, poor motherfucker is probably hating life right now

That's a pretty bad infection. Get to a vet quick. If your cat doesn't get treated soon it may die.

Antibiotics cost almost nothing. Go get some you retard. If you need a prescription, fake a throat infection.

Human antibiotics will work

Good luck

>free vets in USA

There are vouchers available for spay/neuter and shots, and free programs done by PETA/HSUS/SPCA out in poor rural areas where strays are an ecological hazard.

Otherwise your option for a free vet is to hand it over to the SPCA. Your pet will live, but until you get enough money to pay the re-adoption fee (and pass the application to prove you're not negligent or abusive) you might not get it back.

Dubs OP do

>letting an animal suffer because you are dumb

e-epic lulz right g-guys???

Roll

Abscess, you can press the puss out, I am a state animal inspector. Easy to treat. No need for antibiotics just clean it thoroughly and keep him/her inside.

My dubshake brings all the fags to the yard

Nice trips

Rollin!

Years ago our cat got bit by a dog. It had a hole that oozed yellow pus and it was very weak. The vet gave it an injection and we were told to wrap it up in a towel and wash the wound with salt water.

Wow, that's cheaper than I expected -- almost the same price as my cat's bladder stone surgery.

You lie troll. Name country that has free vets

Surrender your cat to the animal shelter because you are too much of a retarded faggot to look after a living thing.

Rooooooo Ooloooool

> over to the SPCA. Your pet will live

It what fantasy world do those places treat sick animals?

Around here they are so overcrowded that there's not even an attempt to help the sick. They are "put out of their misery"

Maybe if you know the people or something, but seriously, it's a death camp. Maybe in some super rich neighborhood or something it might be different, but I have never seen anything but death camps where only the few healthy adoptable ones live.

Ive been washing it out with warm water and peroxide and been puting ointment on it. Will this do?

Give me dubs you cunt

that's the most retarded meme around. They will just kill it.

Dubs says you cum on it.

Well, looks like the klopps at it again.
OP deliver!

Go to the vet.

Worry about the bill later.

Quit it fags this is serious shit, my cat could die

Peroxide is not good for any animal.

>too poor to afford vet

OP confirmed for nigger

Don't take it to a Vet and let it die slowly from the infection.

Sooner or later you'll find it dead and stiff one morning.

You'll feel guilty for a month or two, but probably forget about it after awhile.

Take him to the fucking vet. They can sometimes to payment plans or find a clinic.

Take it to the vet you dumb shit.