What does Sup Forums think about smoke weed in fruits? Also stoner thread

What does Sup Forums think about smoke weed in fruits? Also stoner thread

That weed looks weak as fuck

Wtf is that? Looks like the shit that clumps under a lawn mower

kek

glass. never anything else. glass is inexpensive.
dhgate com

also get good weed

What?

If ur gonna use a veggie or fruit, use a bell pepper. Pop the stem off and u have a bowl waiting to be loaded....ur welcome

Apples are my shit

It's something amateurs and children do... Real smokers have actual pipes....

It's like using a sticky pipe, can't imagine why everyone doesn't do it...

I actually preffer joints, but right now I'm out of papers so...

You can eat it after smoke also. An apples are good

It was pretty obvious sarcasm, it's incredible inefficient. Buy some glass and your opinion will change.

apple bong is good :) love the extra taste/aroma it gets. But i prefere hash dough.....

Underage b& has to eat the apple so mommy and daddy don't catch him

Inefficient? Then your not making it right then...

Glass, meerschaum and stuff is also good, but when you are an everyday stoner, it gets a bit boring at times. Its nice with a change

Everyday stoners don't smoke out of apples user, I don't know what to tell you. It's sticky, like eating an apple is. Not really something that anyone finds preferable, if you want variety buy a bong for liquids other than water.

If you even want to try menthol weed you can put some mouthwash in there. Apple weed, apple juice.

I would have ate/trashed hundreds of more apples in the last year alone.

that looks so cool

I did it once. It was amazing. We basically just carved the inside of a green apple into a funnel pipe. This pretty much allowed us to inhale massive clouds of smoke and get high really fucking quick, it was great.

can never go wrong with apple pipe
but is it weird that i eat it when i'm done smoking?

I usually smoke joints, only want to know what do you stoners think about it, when you don't have anything to smoke

>smokes out of a piece of fucking fruit
>amazing
go kill yourself

Smoked through a prune once. Tasted fine. Did not get the runs.

Apple doesn't look organic either.

Do you live somewhere super remote, because that is some pretty shit weed

Oh? Ive just been smoking for about 16 years straight now. Tried all your suggestions at some point in time. So thats news to me...

Just to be clear, I dont smoke apple bongs often, once or twice a year. Its mainly my Chillum I use.

But an apple bong can be sticky if you dont use the right apples. You cant use the most juicy ones unless youre using tinfoil aswell.

looks ok by european standard, at least in the countries it is still illeagal.

can you believe some idiots with an intellect lower than the child of whores think that being stoned is like being on crack cocaine, because in their world all the money they make is for piedra, the way they call a stone but also cocaine for smoking, and their world crumbles because they believe i use a drug like that?

Smoking through fruits is just retarded. Invest in a bong/pipe if not rolling.

Personally, I've gained too high of a tolerance. Tonight I will take all of my remaining weed and roll a fat one. Hopefully that will give me a proper high. Haven't had that in a very long time.

too involved and festive

prefer glass piece

Just made a pear-pipe. used to make pipes from just aluminium foil, but recently started to use fruits

Do you get a apple taste from this?

pls respond to this, OP

Have you ever tried earth bong?

No, I only get the taste of cock because I am a faggot.

Not OP buy yes you do

Noice

Apple pipe tastes nice.

Yea, dig a tunnel in the earth and smoke through it. The dampness of the soil cools the smoke naturally, its surprisingly pleasant.

Love apples! Moistens the smoke just a bit, you definitely get a little apple taste.

My favorite is a banana though, when you make it, it looks so cool and smokes perfect.

Ive also used a larger strawberry and that tasted great as well

im a faggot

Apple makes the weed tastes fresh every time, even after multiple uses, a pipe makez weed taste terrible after a week, and cleaning then takes 5ever

yes u are sir, yes u are!

i would have to be reallllllllly desperate and in the middle of a crisis to do that. pic related; what im about to do instead

The best thing you can do is put 151 in your bong instead of water you'll get so high

151?

liquor

My nigga.
Probably means Bacardi.

Apples are cool if you're being stealthy, they also tatse good.

fuck no if you get shit off the net you get higher quality in the eu.