ITT: We all work in a restaurant

*spits in salad*

God damnit user, you undercooked the jews, start over

WHO PUT THE JUICE IN ZE OVEN

Boogers and cum

May I take your hat, sir?

More manly, Patrick!

WHO LEFT THAT GODDAMN BANANA ON THE FLOOR

Someone make sure the cams in the bathroom are rolling and in focus. We have a moddle school cheer squad coming in tonight.

GIVE ME THAT HAT

you
you
you
you
you
you
you
you
you

This one nigger wants to eat pussy. How do I tell him that we cant cook Cats??

I think I accidentally the chef

Why is there naked humanoid animals and toilets brimming with shit in the kitchen?

Fucking hell, there's this blind guy with a cat, just take that shit he won't notice.

There's a table of Canadians out there that I'm not fucking serving. You guys can toss for it.

WORLD STAR!?

Sit down user and watch our training video. I'll be back to get you in a half hour.

hey this guy says his eggs were runny, he wants you to redo them

I... I spilled chocolate all over my feminine penis, c...can someone clean it up for me m-my hands are f-full...

his mom is runny

look jimmy, you just cant rustle the customers like that, ok? you pull that shit again and you're fired mister, FIRED.

yes sjef

Hey, stop fighting.

...please, it's g-gonna spill on the floor, senpai! Ju-just use a napkin to wipe it off, p-please!!

>moddle

it's dat boi!

oh shit waddup

GAAAHHH! We can't let the boss see you like this! Hurry, come with me into the freezer closet!

Gary just stop with the feminine penis senpai shit. We're all getting tired of it and nobody is going to touch it. Just go in the bathroom and wash up.

15 feminazi's booked table 7, user can you go down a check wether the beams can hold that kind of pressure?

Pete don't encourage him

Your stupidity is beyond belief...!

Yeah and you cannot possibly fathom the amount of fucks I do not give. Get back to work.

starts the singles pick with dubs, nice

OH MY GOD, vegetarian at 11 o'clock, Fetchez la vache!

I legally ch...changed my name, b-bucko. You bett-better refer to me as Yennifur from now o-o-on or you'll be hearing from HR, ki-kid. Now get on your kn...knees and worship my fe...feminine penis.

what is that channels name again

Melonpan, fam

Did somebody order a pizza?

>Melonpan

This cat won't get out, pls help! LOOK AT HIS FACEWWWWWWWW!

No, no, she said "vagitarian". It means that she only eats pussy.

Are you re..re...retarded or something?

Then we should start evacuating our staff immediately. Those pussies aren't safe here.

Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-no

Watch the times on those tickets alex

So, um, you know how niggers never pay their debts? Well, a black guy dressed in a hoodie just walked in asking where the fried chicken is at... how should we proceed?

Stand your ground

NO, THIS IS PATRICK!

Oh jesus christ. Where's my gun?

NO, THIS IS PATRICK!!!!

There's some guy shouting "ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli" at the front. Do we just give him ravioli or tell him to fuck off?

captcha: select salads.

The banana split got a splendid review from a local Yelp critic.

Kick him in the dick

A customer asks if it's OK to bring their dog to the table. Do we accept?

can do

captcha: select all the food, captcha wants this thread

depends what kind?

Samoyed. It is cute.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

Do we accept EBT cards here?

No, but we do accept EABT.

ye

umm guys?

IS ANYONE GOING TO RUN THIS FUCKING FOOD OR NOT?

DON'T FORGET YOUR SUGGESTIVE SALES

fuck, stitch it back up and hand it to some fag idk man.... shit

wait what do we serve exactly?

We serve the realm.

I always thought we served chiken nuggers

New janitor here.
Where do ya need me?

Here

Roasted rosemary chicken table 4 you dickface!

There is a nigger in that desk.
You know what to do.

Oh fuck
I can't handle this
This is some fucking mafia shit

My axe is in my truck give me a sec

Chef! Chef help! I slipped with the meat cleaver!

That extra meat will be one dollar more

I feel so alive!

Sell the cut meat and go to the next hospital

Just save the sliced off piece and we'll put it in tomorrow's gumbo. Nobody will ever fucking notice.

IRL: I do work at a Restaurant

dubs of truth, new boss.

Make sure the Roaches are in the salad, people like when their salads have a nice crunch

86 everything. smoke break!

are you a meme now

>This is OP, the boss, keep up the good work. I need to leave the keys for whoever is gonna close up, i'll leave 'em on the stove here.

Look what you've done.