Data is running out, gf kicked me out of my own apt. Gonna kill myself. How do I film it so Sup Forums can watch?

Data is running out, gf kicked me out of my own apt. Gonna kill myself. How do I film it so Sup Forums can watch?

Periscope

Nice little knife. I have the white handled version.

robert dont be a fag

Blow up your car at a police station and run around makes with the knife. Police assisted suicide. Plus you will rise to Valhalla like a fucking avatar. Godspeed

Can I stream without a credit card? Don't have a credit card.

That's a good idea. How do I do it?

Come on guys help this guy out

>go get gas for car
>speed like maniac till cops get on you
>you'll be on TV if you run away from cops
>don't get caught
>run at police officers with your lil dick knife
>get shot on live television
>be famous

Oh and write the date and Sup Forums on windshield so we know it's you

>go to cop station
>ignite car
>propane would help
>get naked
>run at cop with knife
>Shot dead on the spot
>live forever

Ur ghey. Bet u dont even have big cums

How do I film it for you guys?

This one sounds best even if you do record yourself suicide bombing cops you won't be able to upload it or anything

This cuz you won't use data

Download periscope. You can stream right from your phone.

if it is your own apartment stop being a bitch and fucking kick her out with force you fucking retard

Uh if yoy got kicked out of your OWN apartment then just call the cops to kick her out, and keep on living...

Timestamp.

Don't be a tard. It's not the end of the world. Data gets restored every month

Now get the cops on you
Oh. Put it in your window

That was my first thought but she called the cops and said that I beat and raped her. I'm going to jail either way, just would rather be dead than imprisoned because of lies.

You don't you will be on the news

Run into a police station and shout allah ackbar
But first wear something big under your shirt

like a pair of moobs?

The data has more to do with uploading a webm or video. I need a way to live stream my death without consuming a lot of data, so it doesn't cut out. I'm not killing myself because of the data, just want to be able to show my death to you people.

Gopro, murder-suicide, upload when you're done.

Find one of those public street cameras we can all watch from.

Haha I am fat

Wire up (microphone) and get her to say that. Then let her sue your ass of and present tape on final day of court hearing to fuck her over for wrongful proscecution. Does someone have the screengrab of the guy that actually did that btw?

>.

Okay we need some more information to help you in that matter

-where are you?

-which items are around you?

Bonus: do you have access to a private vehicle?

Are you 12? Is that bitchs name on the lease? She can't kick you out. Have her arrested for trespassing. Why would you ever kill yourself over a fucking woman?

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

I'm in Madison, WI. Where is the nearest publicly available street camera? I'm in a brown shirt and blue vest.

www earthcam com/mapsearch/
Or use public wifi.

Madison, WI, knife and fake airsoft gun, have a private vehicle.

>Assuming anyone here wants moralising sjw like you for a gf
tits or gtfo

this pasta is already so stale

Does this help?

Dont you have a phone? Use periscope or something.

If you are going to kill yourself give us the name of your gf.

He's almost out of cellular data

There are a lot of reasons for killing myself, but basically she has made me feel worthless and has lied to the police about me because I can't support her spending habits. Not trying to be talked out of killing myself, just want to film it for you.

Read the thread, you complete retard

Download perisiscope app and stream

THAT'S why you're suiciding, are you a fucking child? Man, if it's yours then you can call the police on her, if you're on a stable relationship then the judge will at least tell you to sell your apt and give half the money to her.

Kill ya GF man.
Its ya Apt.
Fuck dis bich man

This

Not enough data. Read the thread.

>out of my own apt

betafag detected. kys for allowing that to happen

See

you can it is free

>car is full of trash
>drives an automatic
>can't even afford a proper knife

Yeah you should definitely kill yourself. Also we don't care how tbh. But atleast try to kill as many people as you can before you an hero, thats a good way to make up for being such a massive faggot.

Read thread faggot

Nigga McDonalds has WiFi. Go dunk your head in oil.

Again, she made false rape and domestic abuse claims against me. I'm going to jail if they find me alive. Otherwise, I would just remove her from my apt, you fucking autist.

Also dude if ur serious bro don't do it. I have suicidal thoughts alot all you gotta do is smoke or drink and realize it will get better man. It sounds autisticly simple but just think about that bro your using a permenant solution to a temporary problem

OP are you kidding? Your going to kill yourself because your gf kicked you out of your apartment? Nigga call the damn police, if it's under your name she can't do that. Just leave her if she makes you like shit. Stop being a fag OP

Kek'd

So am i gonna see someone an hero here or what?

Read the thread, faggot

I did, it still doesn't make any sense, get a fucking lawyer,

Fine. You should kill yourself for being such a spineless pussy. You know that she can't just say you raped her with no evidence right? There is a legal system. Sounds to me like you spent too much time on Sup Forums believing there blown out of proportion anti feminist shit.

lol

Probably not, we posted live stream links but OP hasn't responded to them.

Public cameras or free wifi. And you better be for real too many threads failed me already.

>You know that she can't just say you raped her with no evidence right? There is a legal system

In the USA?? hahahahahahahahaha

>Can't understand that what he wrote has already been written
>Being this 13

His gf told the police that he raped and beat her

WORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR

why should I show my tits to degenerates.
Go kill yourself you will do a world a bigger favor, thats all you are worth for

he can't he's running out of data

don't you people read the threads?

Where?
Links pls

>alchoholism

If your ex said you raped and beat her you better do it for real before you an hero

I can do Basset Johnson, Johnson Park, or anything downtown. Which one do yall want?

>thats all you are worth for
maybe you should spend your time learning to write proper sentences, instead of wasting it on here.

now, tits or GTFO

This nigga every heard of a Starbucks? Wifi is free there!
Also, OP is a faggot and won't deliver.

Basset

Aright adios then

downtown

OP is on Sup Forums, probably to beta to even touch a woman

are you gonna an hero or what

The first one, Basset Johnson.

Summerfag thinks asking tits from a soon to be hero is a thing.

>falling for copypasta

Lawyer, if someone told the police I killed a guy then I still have to go under investigation, whatever man,
You wanna do it, do it, but you'll have to admit it's because you're a fgt, not because of false rape claims, try to kill her and then yourself, that'd be cool

Pick a cam, I'll verify before I call the police.

>rolling just in case not b8
>rolling in case epic bread
>OP you would Sup Forums legend
>also if do make sure shiny and chrome

Link?

You good for nothing piece of shit. You can't even kill yourself.

OP don't do it man, do you need someone to talk to? I'm over in Janesville.

Seppuko in a public place. Make a show of it.

Someone is sure to film it and the film is sure to leak onto the web.

Checked

Dubs gets! Op killed by police

I 2nd that but suggest tiny instead, so us eurofags can offer him asylum

Thanks for the thought, but pretty set on killing myself. Just pray for me if you see me on the news.

Just give us a damn link op, I dunno what do do without a damn link

OP, don't listen to him. Don't be a faggot like every other OP, you'll be famous forever. Be An Hero, not a Faggot.

Okay, can you see me? Brown shirt, blue vest, red backpack.