Dubs decides what note I leave on this public ipad

Dubs decides what note I leave on this public ipad

I want everyone to know I came on this ipad.

Your full name and address and times when you are not at home and where you hid the key

This

There is a bomb somewhere in the building

We Wuz Kangs

quick sketch of goatse

rolling for this

A link to last measure.
Example: (anything goes here, make it attention-grabbing) (dot) o-n (dot) n-i-m-p (dot) o-r-g
Leave shortened links to sites like lemonparty and goatse.

Gomenasaimy name is NicholasI’m a 29 year old Canadien Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series) I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day. I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100% When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer! I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond. Wish me luck in Japan!

rolll

roll

The hyphens were so the filter didn't get me.
Ignore them.

Pic of your dick

WAEINRER

every nigga that reads this shall burn in hell

WINRAR

WINRAR

Rolling for this in addition to bomb winrar

Wins. Op must deliver.

winnar

"HEY BBZ, U WAN SUM FAK? CALL ME! FUK ME OR LET ME FUK U! PREFERABLY BOIS BUT GURLZ ARE FINE TOO, I WON'T COMPLAIN! 10 $ 4 EACH FAK" *your number*

WINRAR OF WINRAR

Winrar and I delivar

OP DELIVERS

OP DELIVERED!!!11

Now we wait

Nice

For what?

Yey, you deliver. Shame dubs was fucking shit

Kek

For someone to overreact and phone the cops