You're 100% correct
Now kill yourself

same guy

I'm not gay, but my ass is.

i can already promise our balls won't touch

I know I got a few of his pics

>Dat ass
More?

I love these pics. I can just imagine seeing them in these poses the moment before they sit on my face

kik?

Don't have.

skype/email then?

You're a girl from waist down so you gonna get treated like one user

fuck me ....

hello meet me

MEEP MEEP

Lol I recognise u from school

Kek

I know. I don't shave my legs either but i do have a hairy chest. Don't be fooled!

How did he get his ass so smooth?

Fucking perfect. Would love to hear those little bells jingle as he prances around my apartment naked

I'm not gonna be seeing any of that while you're with your ass up in the air bby

My little butt.

>like

I know the guy in the pic. He got /fit/ a while back and holy shit is he hotter now.

Pic now plz

I find it odd that this thread is full of tops, and I can't find anyone who isn't a bottom irl

He doesn't want me to share them.

Youre ugly as fuck
And Sup Forums is full of virgins faggots who gave up on pussy long ago and now roleplay with eachother
Circlejerk

I recognize that I have a girly ass which is why it's entertains to post in these threads, but def not attracted to dicks. Maybe with enough time on Sup Forums... Who knows...

oh my god..
let me just uhmhm

I'm not gay but that's a nice butthole.

I wish my butthole was that nice

why you saying you're not gay but you got those panties?

It's a wedgie.

more ass pictures

how the heck you got that ass?

Sure sure, that's why you are posting all these girly pics and responding to every single guy. Whether you accept it or not you're a cock craving gay sissy whore bby

>not gay
>posts ass online for men
you are pretty gay man. just haven't realized it yet maybe

i remember thinking the same thing

>the thrill of streaking/jacking in public
I wish I had someone like you to do this with...
What state are you in?

Born with girly ass. Worse things have happened.
It's called boredom.

I have a bubble ass too but I've got Scottish highland lumberjack legs that look like bear legs.

If I shave my legs I've got the booty

Post them!

yeah, and out of 1000 things you could do to cure it you chose showing off your girly thick ass to horny men online, lmao. See you taking big dicks in a few weeks / months you repressed cock thirsty bitch boi

I used to challenge myself to do crazier and crazier stunts like this in college - it got to a point where I rode 10 miles on a bike through cornfields at night, completely nude. (Rural college campus.) Even managed to bike naked through the quad once.

pic unrelated

Lol. 2 weeks... Nah. Maybe 5...

We are ass twins

Poo boy is posting here too, wow he is truly dedicated. Nice work poo boy!

I licked out a post-op trans ass and got a fucking hair in my mouth. The bastard/bitch also demanded extra money during the session. No dickless person has ever done this to me, so I guess if you have a dick you are a dick.

Still not one cock :( nervous. Any tips?

I meant to say pre-op, I am drunk. I sucked the cock too but I couldn't get my teeth around it so yeah.

You like my ass, user~?

Anyone have frottage pics?