You Rage You Lose thread? Haven't seen one of these in eons

You Rage You Lose thread? Haven't seen one of these in eons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbBfuCL3CQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i lost

Actually screamed

Prepare for a long read, but it's worth it.

Ok I'm done. Someone else start contributing.

Lost

Come one people

Most of the stuff posted in this thread is fake. Most of it is made by the exact same people who frequent these boards. Most feminist stuff, ex. "No boy will breastfeed from me", is setup shit to cause and stir controversy in the feminist world. It's a way to get more people to hate feminists. They post this stuff on casual sites to reach the stupid people who are very impressionable. Most women stray away from it because women aren't naturally like that. Although, some (very few) womyn actually become that way because of how believable and extreme it is. In case you didn't know, this is how feminism is going to destroy itself, and it was started by males from this exact site.

It's just to get a rise out of people, dude. I can tell you're asshurt over the majority of the content on this thread, so I believe it's safe to assume you lost, hence the title of this thread, "You Rage You Lose".

fucking lost. this better not be a real story.

Quads checked

>I can tell you're asshurt
But I'm not

I'm curious though, How does one, obviously genius and total intellectual powerhouse, deduce that information through the given text?

Same way I deduced that your mom was sexually attracted to me, and that worked out great in the end.

lost hard

hehe xd

That was a really disappointing response, user. I wish you all the best in your venture to become the worlds gayest man.

Aww, user, I could never take that title away from you.

Then here, i have to at least get you a parting gift. It's actually just a re-wrapped gift I stole from your dad's office. Apparently he got it gifted to him when you were born.

lots of rage in this i guess

Goddamn, rip in piece user

Goddamnit I already lost, FUCKING NIGGER CUNT

Actually made me laugh. Good one, user.

i kek'd instead, am i a degenerate, Sup Forums ?

The last thing Fionn should have seen was narrator's face as the lid of the barrel was put on and he was lowered into the depths of a river, while covered in fireants.

>Most of the stuff posted in this thread is fake.

i.e.

>I don't want to believe any of this is real even though it is

>trying this hard

nah, that just mean that summer is coming

Nope. I mean, maybe? Is it wrong to laugh if, say, an inbred dog has an inbred puppy, but then the puppy dies cause its inbred?

Maybe. But even if it's wrong, I think it's excusable.

It's a confirmed fake. Dont rage

That was a bit of a weird example. Have you witnessed this first hand?

This isn't real, right? I'm pretty fucking mad and it didn't even happen to me

Oooh baby dem quads.

Its not real

youtu.be/tbBfuCL3CQI
This one really fucking bothers me