youtube.com/watch?v=XF4XajDUQFI&

Boiled

Just microwave them

american hotdogs are disgusting.

you don't boil hotdogs, just warm them

wait wait wait
you can FRIE hotdogs?
How do they taste?
Can i just put some frankfurters in my frieingpan?

Microwaved like the pleb I am.

boiled, of course

>39717
Grilled... what the fuck is wrong with all of you.

hotdogs are already boiled, no need to do anything.

FRIE
Frie
frie

Frieingpan.

x2 on grilled dogs
Any other way is just heathenistic

I wrap them in american cheese then dip in mustard, no cooking. is good.

Slightly broiled if cant grill

just use a hotdog cooker pic related

Most of these fuckers can't "gril" if you know what I mean.

Slicing them open after frying and letting the american cheese melt inside is the way I do it

HOT DOG POWER RANKINGS

>Top Tier
1. Campfire

>Good Tier
10. Barbeque/Grilled
11. From the concession stand

>Still Edible
100. Oven cooked
101. Pan Fried
10000. Microwaved

90001. Raw

>JUST
9000000001. Boiled

You can't have a ranking for hot dogs when they are so varied in taste and size. What we need is some kind of chart of graph.
I don't get what kind of faggot is sucking a sosij around a campfire anyway, you gay or something?

>they are so varied in taste and size
Not really. We're not talking about sausages, just basic hotdogs. Aside from very slight brand differences, they're all the same.

That's just ignorant

This way

that's exactly what i use
holds 18 hotdogs upright, keeps me fed for the day

Grilled. Boiled hotdogs is for plebs.

j dilla, purple... nice

what he said

hotdog has one basic taste (shit)
sausages have millions of variations

You can fry them. Don't use palm oil or canola oil though, because it makes them taste disgusting and it's worse for your health. Frying will add extra fat calories and make the outside of the frank more slippery. It gives a firmer texture than boiling. Boiled hotdogs will have less of an oily taste (obviously). Grilled hotdogs are superior to fried ones by a long way, but it can be difficult to grill them well until you have experience. Grilled gives you firm texture without oiliness, and also makes the finished product look better, especially if you can scorch some grill lines into the exterior.

Fried hotdogs? U high

No hot dog! bad hot dog!

if you're grilling, there are so so many better options than cheap-ass hotdogs.

same

shithook... its madlib, Fallin

There are a couple of things that make different types of hotdogs taste different and have different textures (it's only a recent thing though, due to changes in manufacturing). Cheap hotdogs may contain soy protein, hydrolized soy protein, and added fats or oils, emulsifiers, and higher levels of nitrates and salts for preservatives (because they stay on the shelf longer because they taste like shit because of the soy, and they're also more limp because of it, and maybe you also will be more limp because of it).

Better hotdogs are not made with soy or have low levels of soy, don't have excess nitrates which make the hotdog too soft, and have a spicier taste than just fucking salt.

>Hotdogs
>worried about calories
sensible chuckle, I give a 2/10

Charcoal Grill cooked is the best case scenario

I steam them pretty much. Put them in a plastic tupperware container, cover them with water, cover them with a lid (but not a closed lid because of pressure) and microwave for a couple minutes.

Well that's like saying that if you've vomited on yourself, you might as well shit yourself too, because you already stink. I mean, why make a bad situation worse when you don't have to?

Good way to get some BPAs into your bloodstream. After a few years of this (the younger you are, the fewer it takes), it basically guarantees those Oscar Meyers will always be bigger and harder than your weiner

> inb4: Bill's mom let's him have two weiners

>why make a bad situation worse when you don't have to?
Living the american dream

Grilled on coal, of course.

Warmed in the water that has warmed numerous other hot dogs, all day. Mustard and sabretts onions and sauce. Steamed bun.

Damn now I want hot dogs.

you of course dont *have* to shit yourself, but why miss out on that opportunity?

Go find the hot dog man?

Then I'll use the coffee pot

Surely a better way. Just use a dedicated one. if you use the same one for coffee and hotdogs, they'll each have a taste from the other.

I know how to clean a coffee pot, autist.