The goldfish on the left keeps nipping at my bettas fins what do I do to teach him a lesson

The goldfish on the left keeps nipping at my bettas fins what do I do to teach him a lesson

Make them Alpha

Put in microwave for 10 seconds, post results

kek

I don't want to kill the little little fucker maybe just cut off the fins on one side so he swims in circles all day or something like that

>goldfish
>teach

Ask yourself, what can you teach a goldfish at all? What do they learn in fish school?

id rather you kill it that torture him

Staple his mouth shut. Post results

I remember I myth Buster's episode where they kind of told him something

OP thinks he can teach a goldfish a lesson, I think this is an exercise in futility.

Blender

Get a piranha.

Obviously what you need to do is let it seim in bleach for 5 seconds and that will teach it a lesson dw it wont kill nemo

that's some sick shit, how about you just separate them or get rid of the goldfish

Maybe move it to a tank with the correct temp?

Betas are tropical fish and goldfish are cold water. One of them isn't happy

y u got 2 males though

I did this to him twice for about 12 hours in the last 3 days but he hasn't learned his lesson

It looks more like a Molly than a goldfish. Molly are brackish Water fish(start fresh and move to salt water as they get older). YOu really should move the other two to a different tank and keep the male bettas like they are. Once in a very blue moon you can get a Male betta to get along if its a big enough tank. I had one stay in a 75 gallon tank with other fish for a while.

BLENDER!!!!

Tank is seperated

Cum in his water

>Goldfish
>Memory

Are you fucking retarded OP?

Each side has 1 Betta 1 goldfish and one of these things

I noticed. still though

anyways, put the other beta I. there and let them beat up Goldie together

Make a fish smoothie

Nemo it and post results.

I feel bad for the other little stupid fish with a black fins cuz I think he kind of misses his goldfish buddy. He always hangs out with them next to him when the goldfishes in the net

Then blend them both

9V battery, drop that mofo in the water

every time he fucks with a beta, scoop him out with a net and leave him out until he almost dies, then put him back.
eventually he'll either figure it out, or die.

I let him out of the net but if I see him f****** up the beta again he's Pike Bait

LET HIM OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WATER THE LITTLE FUCKER CAN'T BREATHE AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO MEMORIZE YOUR FUCKING RULES?????

Blender

Maybe I'll live line hymn on with a bobber because the stripers are coming up the river this time of year

tie something that floats on him. this way he can't dive down and bettabro can chill at the bottom

Betta brother like hanging near the surface. I wonder if there's a fish tank equivalent to something like a hamster ball

Dont house incompatible fish species together?
Also your encloser is too small for a gold fish they need 10 gallons per fish for gold fish.
Gold fish are also extremely dirty fish and it doesn't look like you have filtration. You are killing both your betas by having them share tanks with it because of the poor water quality.