Loli Bread>>>>

Loli Bread>>>>

This is wrong, please stop.

Not actually bait, just curious, are you pedos exclusively attracted to little girls or do you also get attracted to 18 or over women?

actual little girls is a no-no, btu lolis i can fap to.
and yeah 18+ girls are hot too

But that's just me, I'm pretty sure some people who like loli are actual pedophiles.

My age scale is 3 and up. Won't share experiences. But, to me, around 6&7 is the hottest. I am attracted to 18 and up as well. But I prefer loli

For me, I'm attracted to both. Not exclusively little girls. And it's not like I'd fuck a little girl irl, I ain't trying to land in jail, but that's just coming from me. I don't speak for all of the "Lolicons" I think the term is

same

yes

I'm not into loli's but I can understand liking them. Cute art style, chibi look, big eyes, you're naturally going to find that TYPE of person attractive. It's like being attracted to a lallafel in final fantasy

Why bother? They'll be the ones in deep shit if they get caught. Besides, if this really bothers you, why did you go out of your way to post this instead of, oh I don't know, ignoring the thread to begin with?

This is correct, please continue.

>deep shit

Loli isn't illegal, you know.

my gf is 22 and loli body type

Nope, in Denmark this is completely legal. I really do believe that loli helps keep the pedoes off the streets.

Drink that milk

You may be right about that, but I personally choose not to take the risk.

Bit of a different story in the U.S.

sure

I tried so hard for so long to get all the loverslab loli mods so I could fuck the little girls in skyrim. Never could get the shit to work. Feelsbadman.

If i ever got that shit working, I would be wearing an oculus and masturbating every second I wasnt at work

Yeah in usa we think it's better to give gun to everyone so child will defend themselves.

Fuck off pedos, you can't deny that this is an excuse to have cp on your hard drive. Just remember that in prision the worst criminals, junkies, killers, drug dealers, career criminals will not heitate to beat the shit out of a skinner and check them into pc. I met a gay black junkie trap that had no problem assaulting a trap. In fact i am one of those scumbag junkie home invader, and i got a ton a respect for checking skinners in, and did a lot of time in the whole, totally worth it tho, although handcuffed showers suck, but respect from prisioners and cops alike is awesome, the cops even gave me extra meals and my purchased goods in the whole which they usually took away, and books whenever i wanted and my radio. Pic related, this is a real woman

Loli isn't illegal in the US. If it was, these threads would be deleted just like CP.

NICE LE COPYPASTA MEME XDDDDDDDDDD

9/11 get

Again.. Not illegal in my country so too bad ;)

Definitely both. I'm attracted to 3d women ages 15-55, but anywhere from 5-14 is the optimum loli range. I'm not attracted to real little girls at all, but lolis are drawn in suggestive ways and with seductive/cute features I find fuckable.

FBI put up your keyboards and mice
JK

Copy pasta? I typed that shit out myself nigger and im the same dude from the thread yesterday

Well enjoy your disease, no friends in case of dicivery, beta no pussy

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was actually going to happen
I admit, you do have a point.

Got one better

I was banned on a fluffy abuse thread glad i can take refuge here

>tfw no loli folder.
Lost it in a freak accident.
Feels bad man.

I miss loli breads so much

>tfw lost 20 gigs of loli that was on an external encrypted drive because forgot the password I had been using for 5 years suddenly one day
This is what happens when you're a stoner, anons. You forget important shit.

I'm attracted by women 16+, almost anything under that is disgusting in real people, drawn lolis are beautiful and a completely different subject

get trips
"important" yeah important

Agreed 100%

/r/ing boy lolis

You mean shota dumbass

>'boy lolis'

Did a lot of time in the "whole"

>he thinks there's just one generic prison and people aren't seperated based on degree of offenses
lol

Clicked it 20 times

...right, we believe you.

Fucking pedophile, at least admit the truth and stop lying to yourself.

*walks over to you*
*pussy lips very loose*
*flop flop flop flop flop*
thanks alot now it sounds like i have flip flops on
*walks away*
*flop flop flop flop flop flop*

Does this count??

Ive been to prison and jail, and in jail yes, prision there are different areas but anybody is put on any block, and every once in a while a skinner gets thru. Jail too evey once in a while a skinner will think he doesn't have to go to pc. But where i am upstate has no pussy camp (protective custody) so skinners get it nomatter what

ITT: people in denial of being attracted to both and
butthurt niggers like this ->

pretty much

Are you 12? You have never heard of min, medium, max, super max etc?

They are not putting someone in jail for obscenity in the same place as convicted murderers.

Got a laugh out of that thanks man
Heres a cuddling one