I never got high on weed with high indica %, is it because im fat?

i never got high on weed with high indica %, is it because im fat?

also general stoner thread

Nice trips. Do you prefer getting high with friends or by yourself.

Me and my friends

1) Is your tolerance high or low? (Do you blaze a lot?)

2) No it's not because you're fat.

3) What's your definition of high? Indica will usually send out waves of relaxation to every muscle in your body. Maybe it's because you don't have muscles? (jk this isn't the case.)

4) Some of my favorite indica strains (LA Confidential for example), are 100% indica, but give me a rush similar to a sativa because of how potent they are. Maybe try to find a true indica to really judge... might just be a bunk batch that you have.

What do you guys think of my piece?

Waiting for my dude to drop by with some fresh medical. I'll try to post a pic when I get it.

Until then Im just smoking a cigarette and lurking Sup Forums

pic related, my bong

>both

>I dont smoke that much
>i dont feel anything, so i cant explain how a indica high feels
>friends are always high af after they smoked the same shit

looks nice

did you know that Adolf Hitler had only one ball?

I currently dont have any smoke buddies how would I go about asking friends who dont smoke if they want to.

>gay ass shit

ew clean your bong, you savage.

you're not inhaling properly

I've been smoking for 3 years erryday and now the thrill aint here anymore
Everything was cooler when high and now whe' I'm high by myself I don't do anything but be bored

What do
Also why is hasch giving me shittyass faster heart beat and not weed ?

Take a break.

I did a little bit. I dont worry about it being perfect ever. As long as it pulls and clears fine im good.

Dude just came thru, he threw in a fat cone for me.

Beautiful

How much did you pay for that?

Dubs for suicide

It's because ur fat

if you ain't high it ain't weed.

I've been smoking daily for 3 years, one bong/pipe hit of ground up weed the size of a small fingernail will get me high for an hour minimum.

Or, Maybe it's just good shit?

Its quite expensive in my area. Heres a bit better of a pic

Mine is slimmer, but has a bigger bowl maybe?
I cant quite tell

Damn. I'm in California, and that looks like some quality bud.

Looks like it. Mine is good for about four hits unless your being a bitch.

Im in Iowa. My dude generally travels monthly to colorado. Im about to pack up a bowl and see how it smokes.

Mine holds pretty much exactly the same as a joint mix, time to smoke is about twice as quick though.

you have to inhale the smoke

if done correctly you should be high

So, what now ? Stoner thread my fellow druggies ?

Also, what are you on right now fagets ?

r8 my piece

No idea, but for me I actually prefer indica these days. Anything too sativa heavy makes me anxious ever since I developed a little depression/anxiety, whereas indica gets me pleasantly stoned and relaxed.

That man is a legend.

What You Guys Like More, Blunts or Joints?

Your pic makes me miss smoking bud. Still prefer oil but weed is tight.

fucking madman could put most kids to shame

Are you implying that sativas get you high? Do you have ADHD or ADD?

That bowl is fucking nasty

A better question would be, when?
Joints when I'm by myself or with one other buddy.
Blunts in big groups.

Indica is really a "lazy" type high, the more you stay still, the more you feel it, you won't really feel a indica high running around or doing shit. Just sit down with your favorite food, play some vidya, or watch a movie

A little coffee and coming down off a dab from earlier, but I'll be getting stoned very soon. Bout to go to the city and take some acid and get all drunk at a show tonight. World class glitch hop out of a funktion1 soundsystem, shit is gonna be tight.

I told myself I wasnt going to smoke till the weekend buuut this thread I think im going to load it up.

Packing up this
Probably about to hop on some CS:GO

Joints, I don't smoke tobacco and hate the taste/feel of bluntwraps.

By the looks of that fat fuck he eats away his feelings, and his high

finals just got done, haven't smoked in like 2/3 weeks, staying at the gf's place for a few days before going home, so we're going to just smoke a few one hitters and fuck, will be great, then planning on absolutely wrecking myself on some waterfalls once I get home, should do me in extra hard for a week or two b/c my tolerance is shit right now. Can't wait, having a low tolerance is the best

Havent smoked in 3 weeks and after the first week of not smoking ive felt hella sick. I'm a heavy smoker and smoke once or twice aday and have been smoking for almost two years. Is this withdrawal?

that's how you clear a bong, Joey Diaz style

I dont smoke for 24hours and get 2x as high. Its always nice to try and stop. Youre about to be fucking lit Sup Forumsro

Hope you passed your finals. Enjoy that summer.

just got a little hash left, need to get more bud tomorrow

volcano, bong or a spliff, can't decide

volcano. that shits fucking amazing. Wish I had one. my buddy had one for awhile.

Definitely money well spent

How much did you pay?

My buddy bought one back in 2011-2012 it was about $500 plus tax

What makes it better than a vaporizer that you draw the vapors directly into your lungs? Mine was dirt cheap.

hey guys i neesd your help.

is it norrmal that my eyes and like my whole face is pumping?

and that i dont really feel im in my body

Nigga you roasted

This little kid must be lit af.

Youre fine little nigga. Enjoy it

You're high

I got hamburgled the other day, guy said 160$ for a half and i thought that was horseshit anyway but i looked at the bag after the exchange and he gave me like a quarter. fuck dealers i hate this shit.

yes

i think i paid 370 euros or so about a year ago, got it in Barcelona

$160 for a half? Where do you live?

Time to invest in a scale fam

I couldn't say for sure, I just had friends who swore by the volcano so I went for it when I got my first vape

Are there any smaller vaporizers that are cheap?

Probably somewhere off the main drug routes, like me because that's about the prices around here. Believe it or not there are worse prices than that the further away from big cities and highways you go.

paid I think 370 euros about a year ago

Ah, yeah, I have an acquaintance that tried to sell me one for $300, I thought he was out of his fucking mind.
Go to eBay or DHGate, and search for "Digital Vaporizer" and you'll find a few that are under $40 USD

is this indica or sativa?

It can be the best, but when you wanna go ham you gotta pace yourself if you don't wanna end up on the couch. Festy season is approaching and I barely smoke bud (mainly an oil guy these days) so I gotta build my tolerance so I can hang.

and the body thing is normal too?
im OP, never got high on indica, but i tried it now and it feels good but strange. i mean, im playiing music with my smartphone and i think that im on a fucking concert

Looks like a nice plug if you live in the south or some shit

Did I get jipped? Its pretty respectable weight and its as hard as a chestnut

Damn man that sucks. You really should get a scale

sativa and it looks good to me.

Can't tell. Looks kinda purple but most shit sold are hybrids.

Looks like grapes, probably a good heavy indica. What did you pay for it, and what state/province?

Majority of weed is Sativa and Indica. I don't know of any land races that are 100% Sativa or Indica. And you're not getting high from Sativa or Indica your getting high from THC. I hate dumb stoners.

I would grind it up to get a better overview, have u got a scale?

It's likely a hybrid, indica dominate

Smoke it and find out

It's partially because you're fat and also because you're a faggot. It's very scientific.

so I got an ounce that I need to flog quickly, any Ideas Sup Forums?

That's called being high man. It's great.

Go to your local middle school and sell some with oregeno mixed in to maximize profit

Like this
Pic related

find niggers

That's utter bullshit

Bongs are nothing to me, i can hit it till im 100% full, and only cough till a die sometimes, but if its anything else i'll cough everytime, and can't get near as big of hits, but show me someone that takes a rip that big from a joint pipe or blunt and i'll be impressed

How about asking?
What are you? a fucking faggot? If they are your friends, just ask???

Take a break man. I used to smoke everyday and I got so sick of it that I HAD to take a break. I wouldn't even get high at that point. Took a 6 month break and that first time smoking again was heavenly. Now I limit it to about 3 times a month. It's much better when it's in moderation.

20$ CT

Not gonna grind cause i have a bowl and i am no good at rolling

Not worth it.
I don't have any friends who smoke except maybe my dealer because as a rule, i don't like most people who smoke weed.
If your friends are ok with you smoking weed, what do you gain by getting them stoned as well? If they wanna try, they will tell you

Since we showing what we got

People admiring this, makes me feel like i should have a tolerance break..

Snoop dog g alim is what i use, like a one hitter vape, got it on sale for $10

Are you smoking crap?