Gimme some good wallpapers Sup Forums

gimme some good wallpapers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

desktopography.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's TWO wallpaper boards you fucking moron. Go look through them.

sorry, I didn't know.

nobody cares

Yeah who gives a shit.
Half the shit posted in Sup Forums has its own board.

god tier, thanks user

Keep this one friend

Another from the same source

desktopography.net/

tbh, Kaz was the best part of that game

saved, thanks again

ass cuck

np user

love this one

That picture feels so comforting and I don't know why. I feel like i'd prefer a life living like that than one today.

current one

Anyone got a wallpaper of a guy with two penises and a pair of tits, with a lion running after him?

every wallpaper thread ever

It really does.
Had it for a long time but changed to

You had to fuck it up and post something fucking dumb, didnt you?

Oh, you.
1/3

2/3

3/3

Go to /wg/
Plenty to choose from there.

Current one here.

See, I never got wallpapers that tell you what the picture is from. I like the subtle ones, which you look at and KNOW.

4/3

5/3

6/3

T-62, rigtht?

I thought a T55-A

See, here? You don't have a large title saying "PORTAL 2" across this drawing.
7/3

This has been my wallpaper for over a year or so now.

if any1 intrested in more i can dump

my bad

shidd, you're right. the T62 has the bigger gap in the roadwheels further back

have an M1

fix'd

more of this stuff pls

I know my tanks motherfucker. also, plebmerican tank? pls...

Take my girl Sup Forums. Take it all.

>my
kek

for phone

done it today in paint

Nah more big boom

i like pretty much all tanks. besides, i really like the calmness of that pic

A dude in my class has that wallpaper

122mm on an IS or KV85 turret, but I don't recognize the hull. T44 maybe?

yep, T44 hull. single one made (i think?) but then they realized having a 122 mm is a turret that small turret is retarded. turret is not from an IS or KV btw, it was made for that tank

Thanks man.

thats why I didn't recognize it. but it's the closest comparison I guess, a flatter IS turret.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_