I need help Sup Forums here's my situation

I need help Sup Forums here's my situation.
>19
>In University
>With girlfriend of five months
>She keeps sleeping around with other guys such as her guy friend that she said was most definitely gay
> I confront her and say if she doesn't stop I will break up with her.
> GF" it's emotional abuse to tell me who I can and cannot have sex with user, if you dump me I will go to the police and report you for abusing me and I will say you raped me".

What do I do, I don't want to be a cuck or an abusive partner.
Advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20307349,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shot her

leave her wtf? obv sounds like she doesnt give a shit about you and is just worried about herself.

end all contact w/ her stop talking to her work on yourself and find someone who actually cares about you user

Just fucking break it up with her. She is a nutcase to believe that she can keep you after sleeping around. Trust me man, like a band-aid.

Record her saying that shit

dump the fucking bitch and cut all contact with her

make sure you when you leave her to get her to say that shes gonna accuse you of rape and shit via text. let it go all the way to court, show those text messages, and she gets into a shit ton of trouble for filing a false report. you win she gets fucked

Tell the guys she's fucked that she threatened to rape you as a form of abuse/manipulation when you confronted her about sleeping around.

Record her saying it so if she does then you can just show them the vid or go fuck other chicks and if she doesnt like it then shes a hypocrite

> I confront her and say if she doesn't stop I will break up with her.

I lost hope for you at this point. If she eve does it one time you should trash the phoney bitch and possibly scar her for life.

Get drunk, fuck her, and record it. Then accuse her of rape. And YOU'LL have evidence

"I felt like I the alcohol dulled my judgement. . . when I thought back in the morning, I knew it wasn't something that I would have ever considered to do sober!"

Just leave her your faggot cuckholder.

Why don't you just start sleeping around, too? Or maybe ask her if she could find someone you could double-team her with?

Just kill her lol

I haven't slept with her yet, she says she's not emotionally ready

>not telling the guys she slept with that you have HEP C and so does she

are you even trying OP?

Are you seriously suggesting killing a person, what is wrong with you.
Kill yourself

Holy shit you are beta

Just this it´s that easy.
Then jerk off in court to show her who is the boss.

Are you seriously suggesting killing a person and not getting pics/vids?*

Why does that matter? She won't put out, and feels it's an open relationship.

(Protip: Buy a dog. More friendly, more loyal, more supportive, higher internal body temperature, internal clitoris, delicious fortune cookies. . . much better than human girls.)

umm lol record her saying sh*t then break up, or make her lies a reality...

Make her say that again online, take screenshots, go to the police first. Easy peasy.

dump pics of her OP

Probably some chunky 3rd-wave feminist lepperfat. . .

Nowadays girls are worthless and it's legit making me sad.

>tfw tfw no gf is better at this point than tfw gf

The state of western uni girls man, i actually feel glad that i went to Korea least the women there are more submissive and sh*t

RRRREEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

Also OP, as you are pretty much a cuck at this point, you should break up with her and do what the other faggot said about getting evidence to the court etc

Or

You could kidnap her, take her to your farm or a distance place. Be sure to set up a place to keep her locked in. Rape her as much as you wish. After years of being raped, offer her a way out. Give her poison pills and she will take them to be free from her hellhole. Just drag the body to the house and oh shit! It seems that she commited suicide! Too bad I guess

>Fuck other girls
>????
>Profit

This, what's with b?
Just fucking kill her and get done with it.
You might just develop a new fetish.

psycho b*tch catches him balls deep in another persons pussy, insta-rape alligations

Have the same conversation with her again and record it. also record every conversation you have with her so you have proof.

Go to the police first. Try to bait her into saying crazy fucking shit while you're recording her.

She's the one on the left

MOAR!!!!!

Then record that shit just to be safe and then fuck other women.

Yeah. Ain't worth it. Buy a dog.

I don't nudes I've only seen her in a bra and swimsuit twice

sorry man found this pic on pictureswap :/

>> GF" it's emotional abuse to tell me who I can and cannot have sex with user, if you dump me I will go to the police and report you for abusing me and I will say you raped me".

Get her to say that again and record it with your phone or something.

Then break up with her.

not wurf if you some how get away from her flaunt your new gf in front of her, who knows she might just kill herself.

Just dump her. Any allegations she throws at you won't stand in court without evidence of prior abuse.

This is now an Omegle wins thread, because OP is a faggot whose problem has been solved

A dog. Buy one.

Or even better, head to your local animal shelter and fucking adopt a bitch before she gets humanely euthenized. You save her life, she's yours forever, and a dog will make you happy as you've fucking ever been. . .

>Just dump her. Any allegations she throws at you won't stand in court without evidence of prior abuse.

This is not true.

If he has bad luck he could even have an extreme feminist judge..

Confront her again to have her threaten rape/emotional abuse again except this time you record what she says Proceed to break up with her. If police come knocking down your door, present the evidence.

I'm allergic

umm hello have you seen rape allegation cases recently? sure it might (i stress the word might) fail at court but i will ruin his social life besides i wouldnt take the risk, being a a registered sex offender fck that sh*t youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Listen to Kanye!

1/10 for making me reply.

Not an excuse. Plenty of breeds that are hypoallergenic. (And a few of those are still large enough breeds to put your dick in, too!)

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20307349,00.html

Just have the conversation again, but make sure to record her.

When she brings forward charges, sue the shit outta her for false allegations and defamation of character.

Some bitch in my area got 2 years prison time (and some hefty fine) for trying to frame 2 guys for rape after she had a threesome, then was ashamed to admit to her boyfriend she was a slutbag.

My point is she won't even get to a judge if she can't provide any substantiated claims to begin with.

Genuinely curious, could you reference me any cases like this? Where faulty claims have been pushed through anyway? I'm not in the loop with this sort of thing

call her bluff, don't be a cuck, and dump her ass.

shit, man, she's not even that cute. easy choice.

To get a feminist judge there'd have to be enough evidence for him to be arrested or indicted. Which there wouldn't be.

>implying men hardly ever win false rape cases

> fight over text about it
> have her repeat the rape and abuse
> say you did no such thing
> if she agrees and says she'll do it anyway
> break up
> if she goes to police than show then texts
> you win

>Reply to Thread No.683981750
I am the alcohol

Duke lacrosse team is the most famous example.

what kind of loser are you?

You really need someone to tell you to dump the whore?

he will win the battle but his social life will be ruined.

shitty bait

Isn't that the same as losing the battle?

Call police and accuse her of emotionala buse and rape
Record her threatening you

you break up you dipshit

recording without her knowledge is illegal

try to get her to say that in a text message, facebook message, email, and you've got her

thats why rape allegations are the most powerful kit in a womans arsenal

That was 10 years ago and sparked a ton of debate regarding media bias and its influence. It's not as easy to just get away with that kind of thing.
I don't think someone who apparently sleeps around while with someone would have a lot of credibility when accusing their boyfriend of rape.

I'm pretty sure if you have proof of a text from the girl saying 'I'm going to falsely accuse you of rape', you'd fucking win.

Wrong allegations of rape is illegal.

You guess which is worse

ding ding ding, we have a winner

it doesnt matter what's legal and whats not legal, do whats right and protect yourself in any way that you can

get her to say it in a text message wherever

screenshot/record it then leave her.
if the cops show up, show them said screenshot

>not ditching her the moment you found out and had real proof she's cheating

Idiot.

Now, you're fucked, and have to get proof she's saying this shit and threatening you maliciously.

Then ditch her.

No contact.

Step 1: get small video/sound recording device like a spy cam flash drive or some shit
Step 2: Place in room you know she will be in, on.
Step 3: initiate conversation about leaving her or her saying she will say that you raped her. Get her to admit, in private but on camera, that you didn't actually rape her but that she will just say that to manipulate you.
Step 4: break up with her, don't fear any consequences because you have video proof that she is manipulating you.

note: you may have to anticipate other ways she will try to manipulate you and counteract those in advance, but just don't be stupid about it avd you should be fine.

Ok OP
Just because a girl says "someone raped me" it doesn't make it true. I don't think you guys know what happens after a girl says she's been raped. It's just not that simple.
First, a special kind of physical exam is done where a physician examines the victim and looks for signs of struggle like bruising, etc.
Second, if a woman is raped, there are signs of rape in the vagina itself - vagina bleeds in most cases of rape, which caused wounds or scarring. That's what they look for in gynecological exams of rape victims.
If the physicians conclude no signs of rape, most rape allegations are denied.
Educate yourselves, anons...

You're good OP, press charges on that bitch for blackmail. She's got nothing on you.

just dump that bitch, let her whine and file her stupid police report it won't go anywhere and she's probably just bluffing anyway

Additionally, and in reference to above response, recording her without her permission is only illegal in some states. Double check your local recording consent laws. Also, I'm confident that any jury/judge that this might be brought to would be willing to overlook a violation like that if it was done to fight abuse like what you're facing.

You're fine, everyone who is telling you nothing will happen are pretty right. She needs to prove you did it, not just accuse you.

Break up with her, but see if you can get her to blackmail you through text first and turn that into the police yourself

Record her talking about her fake rape. Then anally rape her. Then leave her.

Baiting this hard.

im with user, just dump her if she is being stupid and wants to act out as a slut

Start sleeping with her best friends