Femanons:

femanons:

I'm curious to know what happens with sperm when you let a man squirt it up in your pussy hole or asshole?

Does it gush out right away? Does it ooze out and into your panties later on? Does it stay up in there until shit pushes it out? Does it somehow evaporate?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/13/philadelphia-s-kensington-avenue-heroin-prostitution-and-no-police.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying there are women on this site
>not having grade 6 level sex ed
>being this much of a virgin
what does it matter to you OP? you're never going to 'squirt up' in any girls 'pussy hole' in your entire life

most virgin thing I've read in a month

>>>/reddit/

Where is her ass?

Are you okay?

Do you need to talk about something?

Just so you know I'm here for you.

It gets sucked into the tissue. Come on homie. Google that shit or something. or you know, pay attention in sex ed :p

>(USER DIED OF THE CRINGE)

>Google that shit

find me ONE link that answers my question, retard

perhaps this will kill the rest

Well, generally women are going to go to the bathroom after sex because peeing after prevents a UTI, some of it comes out then.
Usually I have to clean myself up the same way a guy would because it does leak out.

slut detected

wat

Thanks for the answer. Uh, can you provide a vid of you doing the "clean up"?

>has sex
>therefore slut
wat

i usually have to piss after i cum, do you ever use a douche?

>Well, generally women are going to go to the bathroom after sex because peeing after prevents a UTI, some of it comes out then.
>Usually I have to clean myself up the same way a guy would because it does leak out.
so do you just constantly take birth control? I never cum in a girl, I just pull out and shoot it on her tits or back or whatever.

oh my fuck

a true fedora gentleman would take a wash cloth and dampen it with some warm water and clean you both up.

lol, but seriously op. What she said. Most here cant give you a legit answer. It does leak out, it doesnt stay there unless shes got a gut or a monstrous vulva

Virgin detected

Her cuck walks in and cleans her up

lol hope you're ready to be a dad.

virginfag detected.

Shes right and she obviously at least somewhat intelligent. I know yall dream of that day ya'll can shoot a load up your local slut hahaha

I'm married dude :/
Yeah no
I have an implant in my arm, I'm too forgetful for pills

nigger id'ed

>I have an implant in my arm
brb google

Femanon here
It is digested and later pooped/pee'd out. Same way when you are pregnant and the baby goes Pee and poop, how it goes into our supply and we just use the bathroom for them.

It used to be called implanon but they changed the name, it's a little rod they put in your arm, is effective for three years.
Then they cut it out and put a new one in.

>hope you're ready to be a dad.
wut?

>Does it gush out right away?
no
>Does it ooze out and into your panties later on?
yes

not female but i came in my ex 3 times a day 5 days a week. she never shut up about it.

used to sit there with a towel against her minge

You have no clue what you are talking about

thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/08/13/philadelphia-s-kensington-avenue-heroin-prostitution-and-no-police.html

Fast forward to 1 min of the video on the page

I've got the implant too. My fetish is being creampied, so I have to have constant protection. Isn't it the best?

But exactly what this femanon said. Usually most of it comes out as soon as my hubby pulls out, a little bit more when I pee after, and then sometimes the rest comes out a few minutes later as I walk around. It also all depends on the girl's vaginas and just how deep the dick goes. Since part of my fetish is feeling it drip out, I make sure he doesn't go too deep when he comes, which allows for more drippage immediately

My girlfriend does this to me when I cum

>pee'd out
seeing as women piss from a different hole than they get fucked in, no
you can push it out when pissing, but thats not the same thing

Her name was Melanie --sad

It's 10/10 birth control, although I'm not fond of getting it cut out every three years. Lots of discomfort and a scar.

she swallows it

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SEEING

It goes into the uterus and is dissolved into the polenta.

lmfao

Looks like she could've been a fairly pretty girl without the heroin.

you mean here?

So far I'm on my first round of it. I love it. The wicked bruise I got from getting it injected sucked, so I'm not looking forward to getting it removed and replaced. However I heard that this bc could lead to infertility after using for so long so that's what I'm hoping for (I don't want kids at all. Can't stand them)

Good evening Mr Bond

Nah, this shit isn't even the most virgin shit I have read in the last week

It's not horrible, it'll just take longer to heal than it did when you got it injected. It's a pretty small incision.
I didn't know it could lead to infertility but thank god.
Also you sound like a cool person.

No ass whatsoever. Get that twig out of here.

>mfw I'm 22 and can't even cum yet

>mfw I'm 23 and can't cum anymore

you are like my polar opposite

Oh dang haha. I'll have to stop working out arms when I get it reimplanted. Thanks for the heads up!

You sound pretty cool yourself!

Moar nudes of heroin whore!

Thank you op for this thread, never heard of this implant thingy before
also not fem here but I like how birth control industry is developing these days
though my girl won't use any of this as soon as I get trough vasectomy

helpful fem is helpful

Probably a little, it heals pretty quick.
In another life we'll be friends

I started typing that and I was like...I feel like the only retard thinking it so thanks for that

I'm curious to know if we live close to each other. I'm a USA fag in South Carolina

now kiss

man we need more ugly girls

Would bang if she share some heroin with me first

off topic but DAMN! look tasty!

If you don't mind me asking how old are you? Because in HS we were given a chart of all the birth control available, how could you not know?

I actually just moved from there to WA. Where in SC are you?

i cum in my gf everyday. she doesnt mant me to cum anywhere else. ive had gf's before where i always unloaded in them but after awhile shit starts to smell awful. my current gf how ever eats really healthy and works out so she doesnt smell at all. i got some good tasting cum too so going down on her after cummin inside her aint so bad lol.

also the cum that doesnt drip out into her panties just kinda gets absorbed into her body.

cool story ya?

Teachers talked about sex with you in school? Lmao.

>The polenta
Italianon here i'm legit dying

In health class they did, they went pretty far into it.

In my country this is given to individuals deemed too dumb or in other ways irresponsible by professionals to prevent them from having 100 babies they cannot provide for. So I guess my real question is, are you retarded?

they did not in your school? you must be american

Contributing

843 area! Military?

You got lucky then. Nobody ever talked to me about sex, not even my parents.

>you must be american
Nope, different hemisphere friendo.

No, like I said just forgetful. I don't like kids and don't want to get pregnant, and the implant is very effective.

so hot!!

No shit, that's where I was. My husband is military, are you?

I'm sorry buddy. They should provide more education on this stuff

My gf goes for a piss after sex and it doesn't all come out, and then the next day it usually just falls out. She's told me about sitting with her friends and it just trickles out and she can feel it. One of her mates had to rush off to the bathroom once mid-conversation cos she was leaking jizz from her butt from the night before.

In the USA, this is an option given to all women. It just cost more, so more women choose the pills over it. My insurance covered the entire cost of it. So no, we are not retarded.

>how could you not know?
not everyone is living in the us, in my country the only thing you get in high school is so called "wpierdol"
google translate if you are curious what it is

No, I've got a civilian haha. How crazy would it be if we did actually know each other?? Navy or airforce?

That would be weird as hell.
He's navy, I worked in north charleston when I was there but stayed in goose creek
You around that area?

Any of her in action?

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

It comes out when the girl stand up. The vagina is not so strong, we can't hold the sperm

Yes actually. Hanahan/North chuck area for 19 years.

Nice man! Hanahan is nice as hell.
I'll be moving back in around four years so maybe I'll run into you there at some point.

Depends on how much it is. With me it just gushes out immediatly cuz i produce a lot. When you produce not that much/average, it will ooze out after a minute or 2

NO ONE HERE EXCEPT THE 50% MOLESTED BY THEIR DADS HAS SEX DUMMY., THIS IS Sup Forums

Thats a stupid game to play
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Precums a bitch

That right there is the result of severe mental illness. She did that shit to herself purposefully.

Studies have shown that if a woman orgasms it pushes the sperm deeper into the vagina.

Another point for the big dicks I suppose

confirmed true. here is your answer OP if you're still here

I do this, not wash cloth with warm water because thats just autistic, wet ones for the win

That would be pretty amazing haha. Good luck in life, and I hope you achieve all your dreams!

This was meant for

It would be. Best of luck to you as well! Don't let your dreams be dreams