You fags will argue about literally anything

You fags will argue about literally anything.

anyone who chooses Ragu should just kill themselves

I don't eat processed monkey semen

anyone who eats any of those should just kill themselves

I take that in the middle
what company makes them?

+1000

I fucked a jar of Ragu without using a condom and now it's Prego.

i fucking love ragu
anybody for prego should just kill themselves

Ask a black guy, I'd go ragu all the way. Nothing beats Ragu's tomato sauce smothered all over my fried chicken to give it the feel of a nice, classy dinner.

With prego I just feel like cheap ghetto trash.

Praise be to Ragu.

>pic related

>mfw trying to respect the opinions of people saying prego is actually fucking good.

don't lie user you know your mom doesn't like it and neather do i and i know i've just been your new dad for a week but still please listen to me and your mom you know we love you.

Too bad you're too fucking retarded to realize some of us only eat strictly organic homemade pasta sauces made from the finest tomatoes of the Napa Valley tomato farm. Shit is $15 a jar, only a peasant would buy ragu or prego.

a long day of childhood calls for americas favorite pasta sauce

Make your own just sit on tomatoes until ripe, mason jar ready. And you are done!

how about make your own and don't be a lazy fuck. may as well scrape the shit off your shoes if you eat sauce from a jar

I like both of them but I'll take the Ragu because any of the original traditional ones are easier to doctor up to my taste

I do love homemade tomato sauce but not everybody has the luxury to make a enough of it in the proper season that to last a whole year long

This faggots.

Not about OP being a huge faggot, I'm pretty sure everyone is in agreement about that one.

Why the fuck would you want profits going to charity? Help American buisness instead ya queer dog danny looking ass

ITT...pleebs who don't know how to make their own!!!...morons!!!

lol this faggot claiming he "knows how to make his own" but cooks frozen dinners in the microwave nightly.

Amerifags.... Do your own! Stop buying processed food!

I do cook nightly...fresh everything...usually on the grill...and tomato sauce from scratch really isn't that hard...perfecting it is though!!!

Just make real shit, niggers. Fresh pasta and sauce. It was actually wild boar bolognese.

Lmao

WHAT IS THIS, FUCKING INSTAGRAM YOU WOP

Listen, just because i dont spinkle your jew family ashes on my food when i eat doent mean you have to get so aggressive, capesh ya kike.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

Fuck out of here with that bullshit OP

all store bought spaghetti sauce sucks,

give me two cans of tomato sauce one can of tomato paste some garlic and oregano and basil and italian sausage and i will make the best homemade from scratch spaghetti sauce you ever tasted

Homemade sauce.
No canned bullshit.
Except for canned heat.
Canned heat can stay.

Fuck you

you're a faggot

>Sockarooni
what the fuck

This guy nails it. Learn to make your own and the shit in the jar tastes like shit in a jar.

Tits/10 thread bro

They're both fucking shit.just get some crushed tomato, tomato paste, garlic, basil, salt pepper and your own veggies and make yourself? Tastes a hundred time better than this crap, pre made always taste sweet for some reason.

Newmans for salad dressings. He doesn't sell pasta sauce in my country though.

Neither. Homemade. It's easy as fuck to do and tastes 1000x better

99-cent jar of Aldi's "Mama Cosi" sauce
is better and cheaper than those two...