What is it good for?

absolutely nothing

Lagertha approves

youtu.be/DBC1yt5NQFQ

fucking memetastic m8

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs,
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots,
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of gas-shells dropping softly behind.

Gas! GAS! Quick, boys!—An ecstasy of fumbling
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time,
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling
And flound’ring like a man in fire or lime.—
Dim through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.

In all my dreams before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.

If in some smothering dreams, you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil’s sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,—
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori.

Still waiting

You can't make money without war

Why did this dick not help the dude put his mask on

Came here to post this

It's cat your day

>user's

Dump them

TRUMP MUSLIMS KILL EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!11111

War....
War never changes

He was pretty much dead by the time that the speaker saw him. It'd be no use

t. Buttmad berniebro

As an Israeli been through a couple of wars... It sucks... As a soldier though, I am ready and determined

It's about death and glory and stuff.

Fuck them up you kike!

Cool. Murder one another.

Expected him to kill himself after that.. was disapointed

I was under the impression chlorine (assuming from the mention of the green color) took a while to actually kill you.

Personally, I think war is beautiful, it's heroic, it's violent, it pushes people to work together to fight a perceived evil, it advances technology, and generally makes society better, but the better society is paved with the blood of suffering and pain

Long story short, I fucking love war

The sad thing is that if WW3 start
>We wont see this anymore :(

Expected him to smash it with a hammer afterward

Chances of WWII starting from someone who knows that they're talking about?

best thing possible. provides bottle-necking events when nature drops the ball and causes huge leaps in technology. totally worth the couple billion lives its cost over the centuries. not to mention could you imagine the over-population problem if we didn't have these little spring cleaning every couple years?

I would miss pussy if I went to war
Would write really dirty poetry about it

>inb4 virgin

Or this :(

Too political. Let the big guys kill the bad guys and be done with it.
Worked with Germany and Japan

For fuck sakes guys, most of you are acting like newfags. The thread clearly asks what you think of war; to which I think it is pointless. Stop posting shitty memes and talking about anything that is NOT war.

WW2 already happen

a little cynical, but very true

Nice one Leo bro

>War is shit
>Still gives me a hard on
>I would kill and slaughter for medals

Why do you think it's pointless? I love it, mainly for the fact it makes a pretty damn good story

Chances of WWIII starting from someone who knows what they're talking about?

good emotional shit too

that would depend on where you went. Become a supply clerk and get stationed in a rear area with lots of women, and few men because they were not as smart.

Im talking about having a wife or gf back home, I would miss that manogamous pussy, ya know?

It is simultaneously the worst and best endeavor of mankind. It brings out the worst and best in us. We would not have such amazing groundbreaking technology or medical innovation if not for war, and yet it has the capacity to utterly ruin economies, nations, and even entire generations of people.
Overall, 6/10.

stunning

$50.00 says you never participated in any sort of military/private contractor conflict.

Eat me you shit licking faker.

>someone who knows what they're talking about

If I ask you to come up with ideas for building a house in the desert what are you going to do? You're going to start thinking about air conditioning , getting water for the house. You'll think about what materials you want to build this house with and so forth.

Know what you won't be thinking of?

A pink octopus. Or anything else.

Get where i'm going with this? By sticking with and meditating on the idea of using war we stopped thinking about other better ways that would have worked. If we had decided to come up with peaceful ways of solving our problems then that is exactly what would have happened. But we were scared. We were scared that we couldn't think of anything better than war and that fear was a lie. And that fear and doubt set in stone a decision that would cost millions their lives.

You know what is stopping us from having a world where everybody is 1st world country status where everybody has enough money to buy what they want? A world with no wars and where we have amazing technology? The fact that we aren't exploring this idea and thinking about how to make it happen.

We think a utopian world is impossible and by that doubt the thought is avoided and never meditated on and worked towards. This means in the next 1000 years we still won't have a utopian society because it is only when we embrace that we are doubtful of creating this that we will change the course of our future for the better.

And pro tip
A utopian society had done away with the concept of money. If you want a utopian society to happen we need to get rid of money and have it so that everybody gets provided what they need and what they want right now.

Nuke all the fuckers
uk
eu
mecca
israel
north korea
kiwi's
africa,just,all,of,it
All of the south
fucking miiineeehhhsssuuuttaaaaa

north pole just to fuck with every body and reassure that santa ISNT FUCKING REAL YOU LYING PEICE OF SHIT PARENTS THAT HAVE NO REAL STIMULI IN THEIR PARENTING THEN TO MAKE UP A PERSON YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD FOR AND GET PRESENTS,INSTEAD OF INSTILLING PROPER MORALS AND ETHICS,SO THEY NEVER HAVE TO GO ON Sup Forums

Fuck the world,they've had it nice all this time. USA being global police,pulled back the past few years DEATH RATES IN THE THOUSANDS MULTILIED

fuck we got this,start raping and murdering every body to assert domincance.
WE HAVE PREPARED ALL OF OUR LIFES FOR THIS MOMENT
FUCKING WRACK UP THE KILL COUNT.
FUCK THAT SWED,FUCK JUNG
SHOW THEM WE MEAN FUCKING BUSSINESS

I think it's pointless because people go to war for stupid reasons, hundreds of innocent people die for pointless reasons all in the name of war...

A man HG Wells once wrote. If we dont end wars, then wars wil end us.

I think it's pointless because people go to war for stupid reasons, hundreds of innocent people die for pointless reasons all in the name of war..

Good point, this user gets it

Of a site that has 27 million unique people visiting per month, I'm hoping to hook one of the ten people with iqs above 100.

Oh shit dude take your autism pills.

honestly, probably a good thing it exists. Maybe not so much in today's world, but it used to be. It builds nationalism, creates jobs, can get rid of (objectively) bad people, etc.

Major Faggot reporting for duty o7

YOU LACK HONOR

:O

Well you are in luck my friend.
IF you look at the doomsday clock that usually tells you where we are at. and it is at 3 minutes to midnight. So chances are currently high.
Sincerely, user with an IQ above 100.

kek that little beta fag thinking he could fuck dat ass

It hurts my head to think how the world would work without war.

Oh sorry sensei shall we kill the capitalist pig-dog americans? For honor?

WW3

Spooky!!!

Oh hell no, I'd never wanna be in the sights of someone's gun, but I would love for someone to be in mine, and besides, it makes for a great story.

>making up retard quotes is fun

u tell em

It's hell.

In all seriousness, it's gray.

No good sides, no bad sides, everyone fucks up.

It's needed but only for the right reasons such as maintaining autonomy, population control and stimulating the economy.

People do everything for stupid reasons, but that's what makes life exciting, if we wanted things to be safe then we might aswell all become communists

(And I think it's a lot more than just hundreds)

So did i haha.

OP here, i;ve decided Sup Forums is too fully of newfags and memelords to be taken seriously when talking about war

>Hitler did nothing wrong
>Domb israel
>Fuck Muslims

Well no shit user

Thats one spicy asian

Human of living.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

>IQ above 100

IQ means dogshit. You can be ultra smart in maths and know nothing about history and politics.

And about WW3, in my opinion, not happening. None of the sides have any reason to start it. Maybe when we have a major economic crisis or something.

It kills people

Just ask /k/ or /his/ instead, i think they might take it seriously

China any is working on gen 5 air craft,as well as russian and north korea. If they want they can make pitifil attempts but it would be enough to spark a war. Not to mention various nuclear programs still going on

Still, doesnt matter if you've already inhaled it.

Kek

>believing I was serious about the IQ comment

Thanks for your response though, makes sense, hope you're right.

How am I to stop meme?

>and niggers wonder why they are hated and sterotype exists

This.

Such a great poem

Derp

It gets rid of the strong fighters that the govt worries might rebel.

War is peace

Keep it over there