Feels Thread?

Feels Thread?

OC ex-gf Skype messages

>[2/13/2016 7:02:18 PM] Anna: hey, I lost my phone at the gym.
>I'm gonna give them until Monday to call and if they don't I will get a new one.
>I didn't know how else to contact you so yeah.
>I'm gonna leave my computer on for awhile if you want to talk or if you see this message anytime soon.
>I'm sorry I've been upset lately.
>Some days I feel like I have nothing to offer.
>I don't know, some times when we are together I feel like you don't look at me the same way you used to.
>It's hard because every time I look at you I see everything better.
>All of the bad days I've had, all of the people that have disappointed me or hurt me, all of the times I have made mistakes it all doesn't seem to matter and it all goes away when I see you.
>Well enough of me blabbering I'm sorry.
>I guess I will talk to you when
>A. you either see this message
>or
>B. I get my phone back.

>[2/13/2016 7:02:23 PM] Anna: I love you

I dont really get it. Was she your gf at that moment? Or she loves you even after you broke up?

i cried

got get her back faggot

yeah she was my gf at the moment, we broke up because I was an idiot
i would user but she's moving to cali in the summer and it fucking hurts

i have a few more if you guys want them, they're not as good though

>[2/13/2016 11:54:41 PM] Anna: You're strong and confident. You seem to know/ act like you know what you want even if you don't.

>[2/13/2016 11:55:08 PM] Anna: You're so good at being able to get what you want

>You are outgoing and charming and any normal person would take the chance to look back at you twice because you have that smile that could make flowers grow

>[2/14/2016 12:02:15 AM] Anna: You try really hard, you don't stop until you're satisfied with what you get. That will really come in handy one day
>[2/14/2016 12:02:47 AM] Anna: You're smile is more than just good Jadon
>[2/14/2016 12:03:09 AM] Anna: Your*

>i have literally given you nothing since we have met and you have given me so much

>[2/14/2016 1:11:33 AM] Anna: okay goodnight
>[2/14/2016 12:36:46 PM] Anna: I love you

and our last call

>[2/16/2016 10:00:46 PM] *** Call ended, duration 1:05:15 ***

>Mom's cancer is getting worse, and I'm $5000+ in the hole trying to pay for it.
>lost a full paid scholarship with guaranteed job after graduating uni. because of medical\ history.
>No job anymore, search going nowhere.
>Body starting to give out on me: I can barely do half the stuff in the gym i used to be able too do just a month prior. MS, lupus, and arthritis all run in my family, and I could finally be starting to break down. (literally the ONE thing I used to be good for is now going.)
So, is becoming an hero a good idea at this point?

man i know that long distance relationships do not work most of the time, but you should still get her back at least until this summer and see what happens
idk
ive got too many regrets because of dumb shit ive done, don't be stoopid cos you'll regret things too

ill text her user, what should i say?

an hero is never a good idea user, no matter what us retards say on this site, enjoy your mother while she's still here, and maybe try to get a job that doesnt require much physical labor i.e. office job, etc

idk y you guys broke but tell her you feel sorry and shit, that you want to spend at least this part of your life together etc.. if you still truly love her, tell her everything you want to, it will be ok user, just dont get weird ( dont text her 150 times in 10 minutes lol )

it won't work.

move on, or she will drag you and stomp on your heart until you finally have the balls to dump her. Which you already did thankfully.

I find that anyone who is unable to make decisions as a couple (as opposed to focused on their interests only) is not worth being with.

of course not lol and yeah ill do that, thank you

i can also understand that too, because she wanted to try the whole "friends" thing and being a fresh break up we still have mutual friends, but shes turned them against me and overall has become a bitch

This always gets me

prayin for u g

bumping, been writing some stuff.

bump

My fianche lives on the other side of the globe atm. Another state? fucking lucky you, you son of a bitch. Go get her, faggot.

Heartbreak is hard, but fucking bitches without regard to emotion is probably the easiest thing on the planet.

After a couple of heartbreaks fucking random bitches becomes less a guilt trip and more physical gratification.

I would highly highly recommend going down that route. It doesn't exactly help self worth but it definitely boosts ego if that makes any sense.