Whoever rolls 69 in this thread will meet and get in a healthy relationship with the 11/10 girl in pic related (or an...

Whoever rolls 69 in this thread will meet and get in a healthy relationship with the 11/10 girl in pic related (or an equally perfect girl)

Dubs are doomed to be alone forever. Once you get dubs you can't reroll.

> Rolling.

i want

Roll

Reroll

69 GET

Roll

ok

rolling for gf

Rolling for that waifu

rell

Roll

Roll

roll. Btw, who is she?

Roll

rollerini

roll

suh dude

roll

Rolling for dubs, if 72 fuck off to bed.

Dubs with my luck for sure

dubs

Rollo

Rolling

Well, I'm about to jump anyways so why not take that risk too.

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

santa pls

Sure, why not

Rolling

rolling

Roll

roll

69 get

rolling

getthelube.com

fuck yea bitches suck my 3" ccock

god waifu rollan

fuck me dubs i screwed myself

Roll

Roll

Roll, dubs here I come

fuck

Rollin

Reroll

I'll probably get trips. That's even worse than dubs. Forever alone and virgin. :(

trips

Rolll

ROLL BABY!

Roll

Get

Pls

roll

for spartaaa

reroll

Reroll

reroll

Roll 69plz