Rekt thread!

rekt thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbLPAFOsecA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can someone post the webm of the two guys in helmets getting whacked in some store?

Whats the lesson here?
Your dog is not a weapon,
your dog is not a security system,
Your dog should not be rushing the fence or the front door.

You don't teach your kids to run, at strangers screaming, Why teach / let your dog do it.

Because we all know these fucking retards did not train the dog to do that. It just did it because it wanted to.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=DbLPAFOsecA LEAFY GOT FUCKING ROASTED

MODS!!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this gif, it resides on my desktop.

This seems fake

trigger warning

you might enjoy this one

Anyone have the gif where the guys penis bends really far during sex in a van with some bitch

search the catalog, it's there

similar

This just made my day

Well that was pleasent, whether she deserved it or not

where do i find it in the catalog?

Fuck of with your stupid ass

it was first post in the last rekt thread which has now been pruned

Well fuck then one of you faggots has it just post it

>cameinmypants

Nines

Oooor..

>Nigs be niggin'

great

HUE LOOK AT ME I'M SO CRINGY AND AWKWARD I START A REKT THREAD ON $CHEN AM I ONE OF LE KEWL EDGY KIDS YET?

or how about not everyone deserves a gun? Trigger happy fags get spooked just a little and blast away.

Snipped for our sins

i didn't save it, too ass clenching for me to watch

He deserved it.

Jesus Christ, all they had to do was grab the dog by the collar. Fuck, my dog gets excited when people come over but I have enough common sense to lock him in a room, grab him by the collar, get someone else to grab him, literally anything to keep him from running out. Even stepping out in front of the dog would've probably kept that from happening. Fucking anything but just letting him run out.

It's the only thing that makes me cum anymore

he dindu nuffin

what did they think was going to happen?

Back story?

I regret missing that thread. Can't find archive or video anywhere.

For all you Anti-gun right faggots or neo-hippie hipster Eurofags. THIS is why guns save lives in the right hands. He just saved 3 women from becoming a statistic, and didn't hesitate.

>>SOMETHING A COP WOULD HAVE ESCALATED OR GOOFED BEING A DICK.

Don't need directions back to /k/, I'm off.
*Mic drop* Peace!

they did that, about 20 years too late

DID HE DIED

Russian quiz show, last one to take their hand off wins car,bitch talking trash to annoy everyone else, good real russian man does what castrated pussy whipped western men would be too scared to do

anyone have some gross gore shit to spam discords

Who could honestly look at that and think the cop was is in the wrong? How stupid are these BLM niggers?

dumb americunts thats why all those school shootings happen

Stupid people should not have guns or dogs.

But stupid dogs shoudl not be rushing the gate, fence or door.

Good thing to know my dog isn't going to get shot.

But I can tell you every time some fuckers dog rushes the fence, I want to pepper spray the dog, then go spray the owner. just for being a fucktard.

That guy on the far left was having the time of his life

What a pack of salty faggots.

Boom.

Some Brit game show. Keep your hand touching the car, your hand comes off, you're out. Last guy with hand on the car wins the car. When the girl started, she got into that outfit, took her shoes off, threw them at other contestants, spit on them, and slapped and hit them. That dude finally had enough.

And apparently the show let him keep going despite the act he took his hand off the car to put her in her place, which is still what boggles my mind.

He broke her nose. That probably disfigured her. It's so rude!

Justice 1 - Niggers 0

>The gun isnt working because my hand isnt infront of it? Bob are you sure that's correct? ....well, alright. You are the expert....

>Your dog is not a weapon,
>your dog is not a security system,

A dog can be both, in a shitty, subpar, ghetto, medieval kind of way, but you have to understand that they are fast attack cannon fodder, not some heavy infantry stormtrooper.

Dogs are only used effectively to augment other infantry, and even then only in small numbers and select tactical situations. Basically they are something for the enemy to shoot at while you discern their exact position or return fire.

nice headshot !!

nice sextuples !

This is ruder

Would you run towards a cop threating as if you had a weapon whilst he holds a pistol to you

Such assumptions. I am not advocating shooting the dog, and I am canadian. I am advocating training your fucking dog not to behave in a manner worthy of getting shot.

If I rush the cop, screaming and snarling, I might get fucked up. Why do people think their gaurd dog is a weapon then cry when it dies?>

if it is a tool/weapon, treat it as such, if it is a pet/family member treat it as such.

Story on this one?

How about you don't act like you're about to pull a gun on a cop? Then you won't get shot.

Must have had blueberries in his pockets

Play stupid ganes, win stupid prizes

"Hurr durr, a cop's aiming a gun at me, what would happen if I whip my hand out from behind my back?"

Fucking idiot, and bigger idiots saying he didn't do anything wrong, besides basically asking to be shot.

Fucking. Niggers.

After school special in Niger?

Lets have some Fem rekt

how can natural born criminals be cops? why this is not forbidden?

Aw, he was happy to die.

Bitch was talking shit. got hit.

I was wondering why no fag had yet posted it.

This x 100000

Stupid bitch needed to learn her place

Why did this make me laugh!?

Please to read thread,in particular:

>broke her nose

No.

I mean really, they dont wanna be called niggas. but when you see some skinny swagged out little nig-nog moron do something so stupid like this to a cop- really...who's at fault here? YOU JUST THREATENED A MAN WITH A GUN AND THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE IT.

oh god why

hahahahahahaaha this is so fucking disgusting

What is this/where can I find this?

Fucking cops man. That woman just didn't want to be filmed.

I love how the guy on the drivers side claps as he gets out

If there is a black person who is actually upset at this video and believe the cop was in the wrong . . .
YOU are part of the problem.

Ruder than thinking a man wants to hear your bleh bleh bleh all fucking day long? He had a car to win.