Oregon coke $125 a g. She said it was good shit, but she's just a drug dealer. What yall think?

Oregon coke $125 a g. She said it was good shit, but she's just a drug dealer. What yall think?

bro i need a hook up my dealer got locjed up

Salt

thats not coke bro

lol mine too and I was getting $90 a g so this girls new for me and I'm not sure yet.

I live in australia, coke is $350 a gram here. Usually always shit too.

Looks legit. Price sucks but the 80's are over.

>usually always

Daaaaaamn, that sounds bad.

I used to pay $125 for a ball in Texas. You're getting ripped off.

Aus or US?

Test with DanceSafe.org test kit to see what you're getting, then do an alcohol wash to see how much you lose.

Idk, impossible to tell over the Internet really. It's blocky but it could have been rerocked. Powder doesn't necessarily mean bad but it means it may have been tampered with, although like I said even the rocks doesn't necessarily rule tampering out.

Put it up your nose and see.

>In Texas
Fuck Texas

This is safest if you are concerned about purity and content.

Lol that shit is cut up.
it's fucking 40 or 50 a g in tx.

This.

>put a bit of it on your table
>squash with your finger
did you hear some noise? like "crack"? if the answer is no, then it's fucking good.

Why do people decide to do coke? I never even smoked marijuana, but I can't imagine doing a "hardcore" drug.

Steped on as fuck
Really high grade coke will have a slightly yellowish tinge and be slightly greasy, to the point you have to mix some cut in enough to dry it out to keep it from sticking to a mirror
That shit is bright white, which is the cut not the coke
Probably a blend of stepped on coke, a little meth for kick, and some baby laxative to make it numb when you taste so you think it's better than it is

>being this jealous over a shitty drug
>making generalized statements about a place you've never been.
lol

Coke isn't hardcore.

>I don't do drugs
>I can't understand what it's like
>drugs
>understand

Looks like shitty crack rock. Not cocaine

Found the coke dealer

Good mentality.. don't lose it. You seem smart so you should be able to put two and two together: it makes you feel good.

Why buy coke when you can do speed?

Speaking out of experience, all coke outside of Colombia or other manufacturing countries are wack and diluted as fuck.

125 dollar a gram is way too much so it better be good. You can check if it´s good quality yourself but it won´t be a accurate test, for instance check your batch´s anesthetizing effect, if it´s oily, all white and if it tastes bitter or sweet (sweet taste indicates manitol as a mixing agent)

Coke is best for fucking.

all powder is 100% unknown shit unless you sourced it 100% personally from start to finish or you've got sophisticated tools to verify contents.

Actually cocaine, not crack rock is definitely not a hard drug.
In fact in the business world or high society in general it's the most used and accepted. Cokes great.

Fuck marijuana, that shit is for poor people and cucks with man boobs.

Maybe take some and find out for yourself you fucking spastic

real coke is $50/g

>coke
>hardcore drug
"I have literally no idea what I'm talking about" -you

I live right over the bridge in WA, and I get 80% pure shit for 40 a gram.

you sound like a wise man

+1

its shit dude

+1, never under 300 in melb

If your paying that little then yours is cut bro

how much would you pay for at least 80% pure per gram?

its addictive, short high followed by feeling the need to do more before a comedown, and can cause heart attacks with weak hearts. thats hardcore.

60 bucks

or snort ritalin

You must be getting some shitty speed then, or some awesome coke

What the fuck are you talking about? Pure coke is pearly white, like powdered sugar.

never tried coke but it seems super expensive for such a small amount
what makes it worth it

What do I think? I think that its absolutely disgusting that you choose to ruin your health by using those drugs. And if it were up to me nobody on earth would ever use recreational drugs

>Aberdeen
>£30 for 10oz of 100% pure 25 carat Colombian Cocanium

You jelly mate?

Personally I don't see any scale or shine to it. I got half the mind to tell you it's bullshit. Drop a small chunk in bleach, post results. did you try it?? Did she snort it? How long is the high?

If you could find it $350+

If you are about to have a heart attack on coke you deserve it. If you have heart problems and do a whole ball you might get in trouble. A little bit does practically nothing.

you must be a fun guy to hang out with user.....

Good thing it isn't up to a straight-edge faggot like you.

I only pay 50€ over here in Holland, but I don't use often. Fuck the prices mentioned in this thread though.

you must not do too much coke, after a certain point your shit goes limp. Usually after a g in a night.

Cocaine isn't that hardcore but it seems like fifty percent of the people I have known that have tried have had an addiction to it on some level at some point. I wouldn't say its child's play and it eats your intelligence significantly over time, like any drug. It gets a bad rep though if that was your point.

wow that is the wrongest anyone has been about coke in this thread so far

Cockanium

Baking Soda.

My shit doesn't go limp. Might need to get that checked out user.

>Reykjavik
>90 krona for a half kilo of military grade 666% pure concentrated in experimental MDMA-4

Step up nigga

Sage

welcome back heaven!

I do drugz am i cool now guys plz

>Sau Palo
>$15.32 for 100 raw coca leaves

Get rekt bitch

texas is near the border and any decent sized city has that shit for that cheap

OP doesn't do coke, he's just an edgy kid trying to pass off some flour as the good stuff.

Ehh, mostly a shitty drug choice but I see why people like it. It just isn't worth it for the short high and huge amount you spend on just a gram. Why not do ecstasy instead? My high on e lasts 1-3 hours and it's only $10 here for a pop

>Athens
>0,00€ for 6 septillion denbts
Beat that nigger

Snort it and tell us what you think.

How the fuck anyone gonna give an opinion about coke based on a fuckin pic. also $125 seems a bit much for a g but if that's your personal pick then its a fat fuckin g so be happy.

Can you read?

the fuck ? that's so expensive, it's like 60 euro over here for a gram so about 68 dollars.

mate, it can be over £100 here in london. well over that in fact. prob closer to $200.

That sucks for you, i live just outside of miami, its $50 a g for 7/10 shit and 75-85 a g for 9/10 shit

protip: get an afrin bottle, empty contents, fill halfway with water, poor in coke. now you can tweek in public without notice and without a bathroom break every 20 minutes. it also keeps your nose from drying out and blowing blood clots, if you snort a lot.

>125 a g
>Oregon
just paid 40 a gram for some fucking fire coke god its nice having mexicans here in atlanta

Im in australia. Did coke once, never again. it was pointless, shit, nothing a couple of cans of red bull wouldnt have done and a huge waste of fucking money. beer is my poison now.

If it is sticky it's mixed with too many pills. The real good stuff is like heavy dust and dry and once you sniff it it will numb your jaw and sometimes your face entirely

Where in washington? Vancouver?

That shit is 60 dollars a gram in Texas.
Fuck that shit tho,it's all about the psychedelics

>yall

sorry to hear that mate! I thought you got all kinds of gear (dope) cheap there? back a few years ago, shit was good and low price over there

The real good stuff is rock hard. what's this dust shit?

muh cocaine
m8 come to me ill lit a splif and ill fuck yer up

>tfw Florida

$85 and $90 a gram is fucking high bro. I've lived in a few different states in my life, and it's almost always 50-60$ a gram for really good coke. I guess it's different on the west coast?

looks like low shit

Can you logic?
He pretty obviously means USD or Australian Roodangles.

you sound like a colossal fag.

the numbness has nothing to do with coke being "good".. Can get shitty cutted coke with loads of lidocaine/xylocaine.. Thats how i used to make money :)
Cutting the shit outta it with tons of lido.. People had a test before they bought.. I was known for the guy with the crazy amazing coke XD.. Was just 50% shitty coke 30% Creatine 20% lido :D

looks like parmesan to me tbh

You can also use baby laxative mang

>Click here
same. never paid more than 50/g, no matter the quality claimed.

100 a g in chicago

Ha ha I'm in PDX and I get an 8 ball for $160. Delivered to my door faster than it takes to get a pizza.

Being an oldfag has it's advantages.

Also check em

Lol 125 a g? Feel bad for you Sup Forumsro

Trouble ahead=cops and addiction, Trouble behind = CIA , Mafia, Cartel. Do your future self a favor and cut the drug shit out.

>greentexting someone you disagree with
>thinking you're quirky for going on Sup Forums

Try again Ranger Retard

Yeah lel i thought so. I think I paid 70$ once and that was at the beach from a dude I only knew for a day or so. I only do it a few times a year but it's def an awesome high. & Ay I only live about an hour away from Chicago in northwest Indiana. Cheers Sup Forumsro.