They caught him

They caught him.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesnews.net/Local/2016/05/12/Carlie-rescued-Simpsn-arrested.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1
nydailynews.com/news/crime/tenn-uncle-accused-kidnapping-niece-bought-girls-panties-article-1.2631849
bammargerasworld.com/girls-scalp-ripped-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=5S7hOYHdHhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this that "Uncle" I heard about on CNN?

Yes, the underwear and makeup wal mart shopping uncle.

Disgusting

Link?

story?

Link to the story?

Whoa. Those repeating numbers.

dubs, and trips summon google

Checked

what is the point in posting this if you're not gonna point us to the story?

Good :)

Uncle kidnaps girl and you guess the rest.

timesnews.net/Local/2016/05/12/Carlie-rescued-Simpsn-arrested.html?ci=stream&lp=1&p=1

He is her uncle by marriage. He went to walmart, bought little girls make up, underwear and a bikini then picked her up from school early lying that her father was in a car wreck. He then kidnapped her in his creeper van and had her for about a week before the caught him.

HOLY FUCK thats her???????

nydailynews.com/news/crime/tenn-uncle-accused-kidnapping-niece-bought-girls-panties-article-1.2631849

lol, thats fake
Its a girl that got scalp ripped by amusement ride bammargerasworld.com/girls-scalp-ripped-off/

I hope they fucking kill this fucker.

Slowly as they can.

Dude won't last long in jail.

Fucking hope they destroy him.

poor girl. She looks like a weird fish now

WHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

thank fuck, that fucked me up for a second

see

Holy shit! He beat the fuck out of her!

Also, they literally caught him an hour ago, but she is at the hospital though it didnt say why.

My money is on the he didn't molest her. That he was just angry over losing her in the custody battle. I hope this isn't the case but I bet it is something like that.

probably rape kit
Have to check her for all that kind of stuff

WTF, did he shave her head or did she have some kind of head injur?

I'm going to steal my neice from the scumbag parent who can't take care of her. Ill need, panties, underwear, a bikini, some nail polish, some lipstick. Thats it, ready to go live in my van in clinch mountain now.

She got her scalp ripped off in 2009

When people freak out, they do weird shit. He's just a guy that felt taken advantage of by the system.

read

So your argument is he freaked out, before he kidnapped her remember, and bought things to make her look pretty and you dont think is was sexual?
Her parents are shit, that doesnt mean her uncle is good.

"Local residents spotted them and called 911 and held them."
Tennessee rednecks problaby fucked that guy up a bit before the cops got there.

He bought a bunch of camping gear too. Maybe he thought she would need a swimsuit to go swimming, like people do when they go camping. Also people generally change their underwear fairly often but I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that. The makeup might just be to keep her amused, little girls fucking love makeup.

But hey lets all jump to the conclusion that a poor girl suffered sexual abuse. I mean what the fuck, have you any hope in you for a person to NOT suffer?

the girls pediatrician offers a 25k reward for her.
Lets all jump to conclusions that the guy who kidnapped a 10 year old for a week in the mountains wasn't most likely trying to help her

>HOLY FUCK thats her???????

he skullfucked her

>So your argument is he freaked out, before he kidnapped her remember, and bought things to make her look pretty and you dont think is was sexual?

Nope. He wanted her to be comfortable. Like I said, people freak out when they do weird shit. An MD that voted out of his clinic, which he started, to investors, he snuck in during the middle of the night and erased all of the patient files. He freaked out, and eventually lost his license over it. This is the same thing. He lost custody over a kid he began to see as his, and then freaked out over it. He is going to lose his ability to see her because of his freaking out.

>Her parents are shit, that doesnt mean her uncle is good.

I never said her uncle was good. He kidnapped her by convincing her that a parent had been in an accident. He ceased being good at that point. That doesn't make him an abuser. I hope he fucked her silly, but I don't think he did.

>I hope he fucked her silly
what a strange opinion to have

Not really. If you're going to freak out, might as well do it completely.

Also, this girl lived with him for a while, and there was no indication that she was molested. This all points to a simple freak out.

Why did he shave her head? Sick fuck.

*MODS*
We have a beast

Made her eat it

>*MODS*
>We have a beast

Not really. It's just an attraction to morbid reality. But like I said, she's fine. No molestation took place, and this is the last we will her of this because there is nothing more to report. Adding more to this story won't sell news papers, if she was molested, it would.

this ''uncle'' is a pussy. He looks gay.

Her biological father was just out of prison and her mother is a druggy. He looks like a creeper but he was just looking out for her

My guess is he had no kids of his own, so he saw this as his 'chance' to raise a kid.

He looks like a gay history teacher

Did he cut her head open? xD

and what a great job he did

>being this new
I was rooting for the uncle :^) Stay mad, niggers.

Yeah, and shaved her head. He's a sadist.

Right, if you're going to fuck up, might as well do it completely and totally.

Is this guy getting the death penalty or not? He has no place in American society. The 1st amendment condemns him.

why are cameras in stores potatoes? it's 2016 you know. are they just that fucking money hungry to not upgrade?

The first amendment condemns this guy to death row and an afterlife in hell!!

They have to store 1000s of hours of footage to its compressed

hack move, but hack for a reason

He beat her so hard he gave her freckles, goddamn

What is reason?

He's been caught and is most likely facing the electric chair.

This cocksucka's on the green mile!

it works

ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- US Marshals confirm that Carlie Trent was found safe in Hawkins County. Gary Simpson is in custody and he will be held at the Hawkins County Jail.

The two were found on Highway 70 North at Gravely Valley Road in Eidson. They were not found at a campground.

Gary Simpson is charged with especially aggravated kidnapping of his 9-year-old niece, Carlie Trent. Authorities say he took Carlie out of school on false pretenses. He may face additional charges.

"Carlie is safe tonight because of an entire community pulling together and working with law enforcement to bring Carlie home," said Mark Gwyn, the director for TBI.

what works at what?

youtube.com/watch?v=5S7hOYHdHhI

Another Sup Forumsro in jail, shit

I was not aware you were retarded, excuse me

That poor bastard, he didn't deserve to be caught.

:^)

Lol who cares this girl is gonna be a toothless meth smoking skank in 8 years anways.
>Inb4 Wew Lad

her uncle will die on death row and burn in hell

Underrated

you call that fucking dirty old paed a Sup Forumsro? you seriously are in dire need to re-evaluate your life

uncle takes niece out of class, wat, is that all there is? wheres the plot? did he bangarang? was he actually rescuing her from abusive parents? DEMAND TO KNOW MORE INTESIFIES

underrated

>people caring about this bitch
You guys are why Sup Forums sucks dick

Underrated

do you think he posted here? he seems familiar

literally, everyone wanted this guy dead for the past week. what a sick weak fuck. he looks like the exact paedo from the movie prisoners

underrated

not a pedo. he didn't fuck her. it was just a freak out because he lost custody to her excon dad and crackhead mom.

see

so he bought her panties and lipstick and took her up in the woods against her will.

that explains to why bought lipstick and panties the same day

def ped detected, defending his kind

that's probably his dad, he's bidding him fairwell

see
for reasoning.

And what a hell of a weekend it was.

Holy shit, you are one sick piece of shit. Please get help.

laughed so hard

"Precautionary examination"
Probably checking her hymen.

is this one of the fine bros or something?

The universe is good sometimes

Though I'm not sure why we haven't started systematically exterminating pedophiles yet.

Congrats. You're a pederast.

Insecure pedophiles detected.

Speak for yourself mothafucka.

Ok you fucking retards, please get this through your fucking heads. HE DID NOT RAPE HER. The pigs didnt say anything about rape, so stop assuming he was going to rape her.

Until de pigs give more info about this, the uncle just kidnaped her. He will have to give his reasons to have done so.

hmmm tiny virgin pussy....