Yes

Which color of crayons taste the best?

do you have proof that you have autism?

do you have AUTISM?

The pink one ;)

do you vape?

How can i prove, i have autism?

No

by answering each question one at a time instead of answering multiple questions at once and saving everyone precious time.

some kind of certificate from a doctor maybe? webmd doesnt count

You like pink crayons, are you a girl?

Can you just take my word for it?

No

no you attention seeking faggot

>no you attention seeking Faggot
no to what?

It seems like you have autism as well

I do have a paper saying that I am but i rather not show it because it has info on me. So no

Maybe just scratch out the info on the certificate and post pic with time stamp?

One minute then

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Why did you post great Stalin

Well, he made this thread... If he wasn't diagnosed with autism yet he should be.

That doesn't even make sense you nigger cunt

Im just seeing a timestamp here bud...no proof of your autism yet. You also tookexactly 3 minutes and 53 seconds to respond , an autist would of done it in specifically in one minute when saying so. Pic related, OP is faggot and not autist

Because im happy. Why haven't you kill yourself yet?

Should we feel bad for your kind? How do you feel about eugenics?

Forgot pic

I can't find it and it's late at night

Is English your third language or something?

>cant find it

did you start looking for it?

No you shouldn't feel bad for me. Is it a high possibility that my autism could pass on?

why post a pic of stalin and not the almighty leader jacque fresco?

Do you go in every YLYL thread and post pics of that faggot banana and then laugh maniacally?

Yes, but then i couldn't be bothered because it's late at night and my mum is asleep don't want to make to much noise down stairs.

dude i have my papers about my test for autism in my drawer. keep it in your file with your cv. bad org, get a system fam

Because he's cool as fuck, he has one of the finest moustaches

Maybe

Ok fam

autism seems highly heritable though the exact genetic mechanism of this process is not clearly understood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_autism

downs sydnrome however example is easily screenable for (just check for extra chromosomes kek) and syndromes/disorders like this among others which require a substantial level of care are what advocated of eugenics seek to eliminate to promote "health" in the population.

Personally, im against a generalized eugenics movement. i dont like the implication that some people should not exist. However I do feel that genetic testing and prediction should become a standardized practice undertaken early in pregnancy terms so that the individual and/or couple can be completely informed regarding the likely genetric future of the fetus.

I actually don't give a fuck now i shove my penis in cum inside and she on pill

Because he's great

well you see women often have prenatal doctor visits. in one of these preliminary visits i envision the testing taking place. the fertilizer's involvement is not really important unless she chooses to include him, this is all assuming she makes a prenatal doctor visit in the first place.

Thanks