What's the farthest you've driven to fuck a girl?

What's the farthest you've driven to fuck a girl?

Driving two hours Friday to fuck a girl from Tinder.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will end up being robbed and raped by niggers
enjoy the scenic drive faggot

Bitches come to daddy.

I dunno, like 20 minutes I guess.

2 minutes, unless she drives to me

Who are the bitches

I drove from CA to FL to tap a 18 year old girl who i met on blogtv.Worth the drive,cause i took her virginity.

None, I'm not a weak cunt.

But source of vid

Sex isn't worth money.

>"girl"

good luck with that OP

Got off work, 12 hour shift and drove five hours to fuck some chick I'd been fucking pretty regularly in her boyfriend's mom's house. They'd went there earlier that day because his sister was dying and while the family was at the hospital I was beating up her guts.

Didnt drive cause i was 15 but i once walked 2 hours to fuck this girl, then walked back after

Never fucked a girl.
But I require sauce

Drove two hours to fuck a 13 year old when I was 20.
Statute of limitations has passed, normies.

5 hours. but I ended up not fucking her even though she wanted to "feel me inside her". I let her suck me off twice though.

Don't exist for all crimes bro.

No more than an hour, and for me, it needs to be choice pussy to go that far. Right now, I have a frequent married white soccer mom fuck buddy that lives 20 minutes away, and a Korean girl I fuck about once a month or two that's an hour away.

search up petitemarie showertime

I drove from Chicago to PA for a femnon btard that wasn't fat, hard to believe that exists I know but it came with all the autism you would expect making if not worth in the end. Her fantasy was to kidnap a little girl for us both to play with, was 22 at the time

Jealous. Fuck.

She was worth the drive,she was a kinky little slut.

Good luck with the prison being a two hour drive away.

One time I drove an hour just to suck a dick when his mom was at work. I'm straight btw.

>tfw you will never be a sexy rapey lesbian who dominates other sexy lesbians

Use google, you will find it in a second. TIP: lesbian, tattooed girl, shower

ssomething like this

I live in Littleton Colorado, and drove to Lincoln Nebraska

I payed 1400 dollars for a girl to fly 4000 miles to my place in europe. Hopefully we hook up

Forgot to mention it was to pick her up to live w me not just for sex

Aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuttttttttttiiiiiisssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Played suka

Sup Forums.org/faq#imagesource

I know right. Shes gonna be here for 18 days. We have made out before when i lived in the US. Also shes my cousin. 7 years younger

Flew from Texas to Florida to fuck a chick I met on stickam. Excellent pussy and Daytona was fun, would/will do again

coca cola or pepsi though?

I flew from TX to NY to take a girl's virginity

infinite miles
still haven't arrived at pound town

I arranged a work trip to pay for a flight from San Francisco to New York City to fuck a girl.

The work was legit, but I made damn sure it happened vs. other options.

Driven? SF to LA

Well, make a few plans, user. Don't just leave it to chance. Set the mood and create the opportunity to bury your cock into your cousin as often as you can before sending her home.

14 hours

Yeah user, ive liked her for a long time and now shes all grown up and open to my advances

I don't drive.
The farthest I have gone to fuck a girl was 2 KM.
that's like 20 blocks.

Well then happy cuz-fucking, user. Enjoy it. Make some great memories with her. What are your ages?

90min then drove to ketamine / mdma houseparty with mates ..was a good night

17 hours, 21 minutes (1,149.4 miles.)

More than once, actually. I loved that girl. Now I just fly to Chicago once a year to fuck her.

10 minutes

i flew 5200 miles (london to phoenix)
granted it wasnt just to fuck her but i definitely went there with the intention

Tell me exactly a virgin can be a slut? Fucking basement dwelling neckbeard. Driving that far to meet a gal shows how big of a desperate loser you are. Kill yourself.

One time i drove 9 hours from chicago, to knoxville. It took like 3 fucking days. The bitch didn't even want to roleplay with my danny trejo costume. She just came for my brother's shitty gto.

Check frontier airlines, cheap af,
no bs I flew from Orlando, FL to Chicago for $25+ 5 tax.

totally not worth it user

i drove 2.5 hours to fuck a girl from Tinder last year. It was a waste of time. We went hiking, went to her place and watched COPS, then we made out, she gave me a mediocre bj (i didnt even cum).

not worth it, wouldn't do it again.

pic related

Once I walked five hundred miles and then I walked five hundred more.

just to give her your seed?

Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at her door.

does this bitch happen to live in wv?

I drive regularly from san diego to las vegas to fuck this one particularly fine female.

10 minutes. Would have been seven, but I had some traffic.

25 and 18

…just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to break down her hymenal door?

Dunno, where does your mom live?

>underrated

Less than 5 miles
I live in a populated area

no. west coast user.

Do sex tourist trips count? I frequently fly halfway around the world to go on sex binges in cheap countries.

Thanks for the tip. That'd be worth the drive to MCO, and parking.

Which countries? SEA? Just curious. Preference between them?

well that bitch lives here for college now, because I just seen her like 2 hours ago. Her name is Rachel right?

There is also Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and Fort Myers.
Make sure you don't park at the airport, find one of those free shuttle offsite parkings, much cheaper.

Hilariously, the airline employees were actually the nicest of any airline lol.

Used to make a 9 hour treck on weekends, after work Friday, leave Sunday night. Had some photos for a while but those are long lost. 7/10, cute blonde, slim, no tits but freaky and had rich parents who were never home, took advantage for a month or two.

lmao, i lied.

yes

2 hours. She wasn't even particularly attractive, but was a very filthy girl. Good enough for me!

Called it

1 mile, most girls drive to me

I know a guy who drove a 3 day trip to just join me and my girlfriend in a threesome.

this

pics of the girl. get nudes

An hour and a half, my gf goes away to uni

kek

bro, did she send you any nudies??

I don't come to bitches, bitches come to me.

Nah just playin maybe like an hour train ride/half-hour drive.

I was driven to the edge of my sanity, does that count?

honestly no, we talked for like 2 days

Fav country has always been Thailand. Also do Cambodia, Philippines, and Indonesia frequently. Used to go to China quite a bit before the crackdowns, Changping/Dongguan used to be off the hook. Macau is still pretty good bit a little pricey, the saunas are worth it tho. In Latin America I primarily focus on Colombia and the DR nowadays, have been pretty much everywhere down there tho.

looking to drive two days this summer, anons
thousand mile trip

I've had a girl drive 75+ miles to fuck twice. And then 110 miles to fuck on three seperate occasions. I don't usually drive too far out of my way for it, plenty local pussy.

So you like to fuck little girls?

Nice. Thanks, user. What is it about Thailand that you love best? I don't think I've ever had Thai. Had Filipina, Indo, & Mexican (all while in the states) before.

I dont drive, my hand comes to me. Because im the playaaa.

You dont? Fuck'n normy

lame, I graduated like a year before she came to my college. If I wasn't married I'd definitely try to throw my dick at her.

...into madness.

I guess you work on campus?

She was lame Tbh. you know what she told me? she said that she has "morals" so she didn't want to have sex, but she sucked my dick instead while i watched TV. lmao

Lucky bastard. Treasure those memories. Can you post a bit of backstory? How you met her, the actual sex etc?

Thailand has great infrastructure, great P4P venues, decent looking and extremely hygienic women, relatively low prices, etc. It's just the best all around package for someone who wants to fuck a bunch of women. The GFE in Thailand can be a bit disappointing compared to surrounding countries, but otherwise Thailand has it all.

I don't work there, I work very close to there though and have to go on campus alot for my job.

2 hours or so

Ah gotcha. I see. Thanks for the thorough answers! Where's the best GFE in your experience?

Also, is Indonesia spooky to visit for sex, because of the the Islamic undercurrent?

that hilarious, small world.

closest to nude i have

For me, it's 6 Hours, and i come like 3 times :)

Furthest????? I guess 3,000+ miles, went from New York to Washington. Weekend orgy with a few friends, it was insane. I'm bi, so pretty much ended up being the only bottom dude, the first day was mostly women, but the second day I got drunk early and like all the females left and a bunch of dudes showed up. I was practically gang raped for the whole day, even the few girls were getting in on the abuse. My friends has left early and I was screwed. Left the next morning, ended up getting an infection in my rectum, otherwise no std to Thank sweet baby jesus.... So after about a week I was called by a detective from Washington about the situation, apparently it was all on camera and someone got white knight and decided to send the video to the police. They got my number from the email chain, and I lied and said I was willing. Although I'm sure the video shows otherwise. I was clearly being held down, at one point choked almost until passing out, got throat fucked until I puked, hosed down, forced to funnel beer etc...

That was 10 years ago I was 17