Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKfzahPIPPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasn't even a proper tournament anyway

mfw we might have a chance

only thing in our way is argies

>huezil

marquinhos pls

Fuck off, Chile and possibly Colombia wouldn't be easy matches at all. Peru an niggercuador would have been much easier rivals.

I wonder what meme is strongest

Argentina finishing in second place
Or Mexico being defeated by Argentina

>the two countries not playing their best players
>lose

shocking

>only meme teams left

have fun with this plastic/rigged cup, literally noone cares

You are going to get freedom shoved up your ass and then next year you are going to get a shitload of new neighbors and a huge bill. The copa is coming home lad.

>chile
>won CA last time
>couldn't beat mexico's b/c team

forgot about colombia desu

>ecuador

considering mexico doesn't have the names like argie does, i'd say argie in 2nd is strongest

this

B-but Cavani and Willian!

Brazil's national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKfzahPIPPk

thanks Barcelona

>french posting about CA

fucking euros are shit m8, fuckin chimp "fans"

literally haven't watched a single minute of a euro game

your time has past, my fat friend

Loving every kek

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND.

(>We'll be joining them shortly though)

Kind of scared of losing against chile again. We always beat mexico. The rest of the teams are a joke.
This is the easiest cup america to take i've ever seen though.

>urugay

Barcelona literally made this one the worst cup

>mexican posting about CA

you will not even play the next edition lmao

talking about chimp fans when you have literally the worst fans of the whole Americas

Based Urgayan refs taking Brazil with them

Kek de kek

We always get invited since the 1990s

LOL WHY MEXICANS THINK THAT THEIR RIVALS ALWAYS HAVE ALL THEIRS PLAYERS AVAILABLE TO PLAY AGAINST THEM?

ALSO IF 2 OR 3 MEXICAN PLAYERS CAN'T PLAY THEN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY ITS TEAM B OR C

THAT ARROGANCE CONSIDERING THAT THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL IN FOOTBALL. 3RD WORLD MENTALITY, FUCKIN SCUM

WELL, CHILE WITH PIZZI IS SHIT, I GIVE YOU THAT. SAMPAOLI'S EXIT REALLY HURTS (WITH HIM CHILE WAS CHAMPION)

Nigga chill enjoy the memes.

cavani is shit

and old man tabarez unironically subbed in LODEIRO IN A DISQUALIFICATION MATCH

Relax bro. At least turn off the caps lock

might as well only watch volleyball after this shit, if you told me 10 years ago that Brazil would be eliminated in a group with Peru, haiti and Equador, i would call you a fucking retarded, now look where we are.

yeah, they rigged it to oust the 2nd most popular team

We are shit with pizzi. Mexico is a meme. Culombia may be a challenge

>IF 2 OR 3 MEXICAN PLAYERS CAN'T PLAY THEN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY ITS TEAM B OR C

lol this is so true

>This angry chileano.

Mexico literally sent a B team when they tied against you 3-3 in the last Copa America, it wasn't just 2 or 3 players. And that last friendly was kind of the same, at least during the first half.

Suarez and Neymar get an extra holiday, they are laughing at YOU faggots trying to meme them. Enjoy being anally raped by them next season cucks. 100 goals for Neymar next season and Brazil to win world cup 2018 confirmed.

Mexico literally trashed you two weeks ago. Quarter is as far as you go little ChileANO.

>Lost the gold medal match against Mexico in 2012
>Brazil's entire run in the WC before 7-1 was unconvincing
>Lose 7-1 in your own country
>THEN lose 3-0 for a shameful -9 GD in 2(two) games
>Get eliminated in this cup in a group with Haiti, Peru and Ecuador
I know that feel, this will never stop being funny but I kind of want you to git gud again, it's not fun if the yuros win all the time.

LOL

This is why I love when Mexico loses, the defense is so shit that even Jamaica could have won if they were a little less shitty and actually have a decent striker.

These scum fans are so deluded that when Argentina or Chile rape this team, the butthurt will be glorious.

>Brazil winning world cup ever again

Cocky fucks deserve to be BTFO, won't take in foreign coaches because they think only Brazilians are good at football. Neymar being a little bitch and didn't play for the team.

NEVER EVER

also, remember that 7-1 kek

Es un chicANO uruGAYo ilegal en Francistán, ignore him.

>This malinchista
You are not Peru, they already proved they have pure arian blood, you haven't.

15 soon.

>brazil won 2004 and 2007 copa america with an alternate squad
What the fuck happened?

I'm glad it's over tbqh

watching that team play was a painful experience

I WOULDN'T INVITE MEXICO. IT WAS ELIMINATED IN GRUPAL PHASE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY (AND IT DIDN'T WIN A SINGLE MATCH), IF IT DOESN'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, THEN FUCK OFF. BEING PROUD ABOUT A DRAW, WTF...

AND YEA, YOU BEAT PIZZI'S CHILE IN A FRIENDLY (LOL). YEA, WHATEVER. PIZZI IS SHIT, I DON'T SEE CHILE LIKE A GREAT TEAM (WE NEEDED REF TO BEAT BOLIVIA)

ALSO IN THAT 3-3 MATCH, WASN'T THAT GUY WHO SCORED THE MEXICAN GOALS AN ARGIE?

PD: I'M NOT ANGRY, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

YOU BEAT A TEAM THAT NEEDED REFBALL TO WIN AGAINST BOLIVIA, GOOD JOB DUDE

PD: THIS CHILEAN TEAM IS SHIT, FUCK THEM

Pls no bully, mother bitch.

The last like 3 copa americas mexico has sent alternate teams, either because of the gold cup or because you forced them to send their u23.

You wont win if you end uo against them, like user said, they already beat you not even a month ago

Oye, comete un snickers

>Mexico scores first
>Chokes as always and Argentina comes back and takes the lead
>Argentina chokes and Mexico scores a 90+ to draw everything
>ETs turns into an spaghetti apocalypse
>Argies win in PK since >we are as great englel in benuldies
Wouldn't be mad at all.

If we get a good coach (like Tite), we'll git gud again.

15 years ago we lost 2-0 to Honduras in Copa América

the next year we won the World Cup

get a thicker skin

>IMPLYING FRIENDLYS CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY
>IMPLYING I HAVE HOPE IN PIZZI AND IN THIS CHILEAN TEAM
>IMPLYING I THOUGHT THAT THEY SENT THEIR MAIN TEAM

JUST CANADA TALKING ABOUT FOOTBALL. OK, DUDE...

el chileANO es producto del mestizaje maligno

>this, after the huehue's talking the big bollocks after beating poor Haite

10/10. I think if I were to make a youtube video, I would call it 'instant Karma'.

>need refball to win your first ever international cup AT HOME after fingering men on the pitch

Without refball at home, chile would have less international trophies than us, we have a gold cup

Congratulations on catching up

meme magic did it, brazilian.

YOU SEE, DUDE? IT'S SO EVIDENT THAT YOU ARE CANADIAN. IN ALL CUPS, THE LOCAL TEAM GETS SOME EMPATHY FROM REFEREES. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT THE LOCAL TEAM IS GONNA BE CHAMPION. A GREAT LVL IS REQUIRED, EVEN IF YOU GET THE PREFERENCE OF THE REFEREE, YOU WON'T DO IT IF YOU ARE A MEME

I BET YOU THINK THE REST OF TEAMS WON THEIR THOPHIES IN GOOD LAW. SO NAIVE...

mexico defeating argentina

>yfw we meme it to a win a la Denmark 1992

Literally how does this happen

It's Peru

kek

Link to gamethread? Someone please

>México
>win.

El horrible metio gol, You already know what it mean

>Meme magic

LOCO CALMAO WN

you'll say this after portugal wrecks you

wena nido

EL CHILENO ES UN ANIMAL CONFLICTIVO, HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO ESE QUE TANTO LOS AVERGÜENZA, CON INCLINACIONES A LA TRAICIÓN, EL ROBO, LA PELEA SUCIA Y DESIGUAL, COMO EN TODAS LAS GUERRAS QUE HA PARTICIPADO CON APOYO DE EMPRESAS INGLESAS PARA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS, TREMENDA RAZA DE RATEROS LA CHILENA... NADIE EN EL MUNDO CIVILIZADO QUIERE A UN RATERO, PERO ES COMPRENSIBLE TANTA RABIA CHILENA, SI VIVEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA RAYA EN EL FIN DEL MUNDO...

lmao

I'm don't want git gud soon. After get in bottom of hole in soccer, we start get better in politics.

but Argentina sucks in penalties

Kek

mestizaje maligno>indios
y lo saben amiguitos mexicanos jeje

I read this with a Russian accent, made it so much better

It's not just this game dude, the 7-1 at home, 6th is the eliminatorias, unable to score against fucking Peru and Equador, one of the worst coach in the world.

Honaestly, you must be really retarded to compares our situation now with the one 15 years ago.

We actually need good players first. No one is going to win anything having elias and renato augusto as starters

If you lose against Panama I'll post the screencap I just made

who let the nido kids out

I get a feeling we would play a terrible match against Mexico but still win somehow despite not deserving the win.
We will be the new villians now that Urucry went to shit.

So chile and canada have the same level of success internationally, both have won the regional cup once.

Except we dont give a fuck about this sport, at all. So congratulations, youve finally managed to catch up to us with your entire country invested in this. Itll take you another century to win anything else

>Thinking a Gold Cup has the same value as a Copa America
A FUCKING LEAF

>win nothing ever
>host cup and win through unanimous refball

Lol poverty must suck, in about 4 generations you might get another chance

STOP FORESEEING SHIT. CHILE HASN'T EVEN PLAYED WITH PANAMA, RETARD

>ALSO IF 2 OR 3 MEXICAN PLAYERS CAN'T PLAY THEN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY ITS TEAM B OR C
this guy has a point actually

YEA BUT CHILE'S POPULATION IS 17 MILLIONS. WHAT ABOUT CANADA'S POPULATION? I HAVE NO IDEA...

35 mil
With around 1% if the population even remotely caring about soccer

Let that sink in while you sulk in poverty

Can you stop embarrassing us, m8

A Copa America is more relevant than anything Canada has won internationally, barring the 1972 series with the Russians, and winning the 2010 Olypmics

This dude str8 up b8ed a un weon nido.

I gotta give it to you dude.

A cuck that has won nothing ever until last year through refball is talking shit

Not only won our regional cup but we have been champions of other sports that we care about, not to mention both summer and winter olympics

So you stop embarassing yourself you cuck

I dont even think Canada won the gold cup intentionally.

>bra71l

I GUESS THAT LACK OF INTEREST EXPLAINS WHY YOU GUYS SUCK AT FOOTBALL, DOESN'T IT?

>INB4 "HURRDURR WE HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF CUPS OF CHILE"

THE NETHERLANDS HAS NEVER WON A WORLD CUP AND YET THEY CAN'T BE COMPARED TO CANADA FOR EXAMPLE WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL...

Why do you post in all caps, bro?
Are you mad about something?
Is life depressing?

This is why no country ever takes you seriously, Canada.

>Cucknada
>Copa America

Pick one

>Mexico vs Chile

who would the refs help in this situation?

Theyve won other trophies

How much more butthurt can you get, you have literally won nothing until the blatant scum events if last year, success is based on what youve achieved not what you think you are

Once again, took you a century to catch up to countries that could not care less about it. And you still think you can talk shit to anyone

I would say mexico, but the narcos aren't that into football so I would pick chile in this case.