Hey guys so listen, i got like no fucking money, I will do fucking anything for money, whatever...

hey guys so listen, i got like no fucking money, I will do fucking anything for money, whatever, i'm a writer and a cartoonist and i got a good voice i guess, i'm funny and expressive, and of course there are things any human can do, i'll do fucking WHATEVER, i just fucking need money you guys.

email [email protected] if interested

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0R9UcnBXLbN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

say "probably a 6" on vocaroo and i ll see if ur good kid.

k gimmie one second

i lied i ll never give you money sry bro but do it anyways thatd be nice

gl getting paper btw x)

vocaroo.com/i/s0R9UcnBXLbN
Whatever fuck you God I hate you

When do you need it?

what do you need it for anyway, you need voice acting? i'll do it for free anyway

Like, whenever, I mean i need it now but im gonna need it in a week or two weeks as well, i aint picky

It's just a meme. You do have a nice voice though.

OP I remember beebo. Also will 10 dollars do?

What are the other options man ? Are you sexy Irl?

Suppose I want you to shit your diaper publically?

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS

fuck YEAAAAH 10 bucks would do, oh SHIT, that would be THE BOOOOMB, also yeah man, beebo was funny, right? good times.
sigh...yeah im probably a 8
aaaah goddamn, i dunno, how much you paying bro

Do you play runescape?

virtual blowjob for whoever can give this junkie some drug money

Does your cute butt stink for daddy?

sure does

I do not, BUT, I can learn! you want me to farm for you? i can farm for you

Tell us how naughty you are with it?

actually if i was taller I'd be a 9, that's my one flaw. this one bitch friend of mine once went around the dinner table explaining how everyone has negative facial features got to me and said that she cant knock it

No I don't play runescape.

Very, so very fucking naughty

come on man

Can I like .. stay in this thread and talk to you? It'll bump the thread :-)

Do I need to make you post your poopy littlr boy panties?

whatever increases my chances

You don't have to be a cunt about it because I don't have alot of money you fucking selfish piece of shit.

Where you from ?

sorry i thought you were this guy
yeah man you can totally chat with me, its chill

Whatever daddy

DUDE, im SO SORRY, i actually was NOT being sarcastic, I SERIOUSLY WOULD APPRECIATE THE TEN, SEIROUSLY I WAS ACTUALLY EXCITED, PLEASE DONT GO

So cal

That's a bad boy and a little potty chair for you to

please god, i wasnt fucking joking, pleeeease dont go, i seriously was amped

??? Did you mix this up a bit

What's your favorite Rage against the Machine song?

Let's chat

nah i was saying, i thought YOU were the poopy guy, and i was saying, yeah bro lets chat its cool, sorry if that was confusing
You know its not a band I ever got into. I guess whatever was on Tony hawk

jokes huh. Very funny.

Who wants to do a poopy? Make daddy proud

PLEASE DONT GO OH MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE DONT BE GONE, I AM SO SORRY I SERIOUSLY NEED YOU,
ok i can see how that sounds sarcastic, too, maybe i should dial it back. but yeah, no actually what i should do is start replying vocaroo so you can hear how earnest i am

Sooo ... you wanna share what the money is for?

I want to do a poopy. I want to make daddy proud.

Food for me and my cat

That's right in front of all these people on b? Nice and big

And so my parents dont hate me for moving out and becoming destitute right away like a fucking moron

Of course daddy in front of everyone but it'll still be for you, especially

Mmm good baby. Pants, diaper or potty? Tell daddy

I mean ... what are you gonna do afterwards? Get a job?

Hopefully I land one soon, yeah

Man I am so goddamn pissed I scared away the one guy that was gonna hook it up, FUCK

Pants

fuck i hate beggars. take a long walk off a short ledge m8

Fuck off you faggot
He knows hes an asshole, dont rub it in now

Like the ledge of your thumbnail?

Oh wow. I haven't thought about Beebo the cat in a long time. What a great flash series. I'm going to go be sad about the inexorable passage of time now.

Good boy bend over and make a stinky

I dont know if you actually want me to now or what but i mean if youre paying i'll do whatever, seriously

Have you sold some of your useless personal belongings?

true, i am fully aware i suck
that shit was so goddamn funny back in the day, huh

And you'll smile and say "I'm daddy's little stink butt"

yep, sold them aaaaaaaaaaaaall. I own nothing besides the guitar my father gave me which i refuse to sell, and my dell latitude laptop which i got for free. I have three things I got on Craigslist which are the last things i was gonna sell cause i wanted to give them to someone but fuck it

get a credit card and spend it off than just cancel it when ur done

I will do whatever, but we gotta talk money

I dont think I'd even be approved, but maybe

Mmm how much? Doesn't it make you crazy hard?

I will give u money to be my friend
lets say £100

Got any sincere emails yet, op :-) ?

You nervous? Hahah

It does make me crazy hard, for shitting in my pants and posting the picture of my shit in pants on Sup Forums, fifty bucks. 25 up front another 25 afterwards? is that about right? or is that too high?

dude seriously i would love you forever, thank you god

lemme check

i said [email protected] right? yeah nothing yet

That could work suppose I want your smiling face?

i mean, im more depressed than nervous

uuuuuuuuuuh, how about 40 then.

Ok but why depressed?

i mean, nah i aint posting my fucking face on fucking Sup Forums, bro, i mean, look, you wanna email me? we can do this shit right now, we can fucking do this but i gotta have your word, i gotta know who you is, i dont this shit getting out, this has to be legit and honest

No money, im hungry, cats pissed, life sucks

whats the money for OP

Blow me

Drugs

so i can live, and feed my cat at the same time.

You poor thing I can't make you it doesn't sound like you're ready to stink your butt my boy...sigh

this was not me, i aint spending this shit on drugs. though how i did end up with no money is kind of a funny story

I WILL DO IT, YOU HAVE TO FUCKING EMAIL ME, god, you know this is fucking, like youre already taking advantage of someone who is in a shitty position just do it or dont do it

and i am SO pissed, SOOOOOOOOOO PISSED THE DUDE WITH THE TEN BUCKS LEFT.

and what about the guy with the 100 british-dollars!?? hes gone too?? uuuuuuch

Tell the story then, friend

>100 british dollars

friends took me out to a strip club and bought me drinks, I meant to take out 2 bucks and give it to the stripper, afterwards she got off stage and started asking if i want a dance and im like no no no and shes like well that was very generous and im like what? and apparently i gave her A HUNDRED AND FIFTY BUCKS, and me and all my friends tried to explain it was accident but nope, she and all the other women and people working there wouldn't have it.

Have you tried pan handling? Not a permanent solution but it could land you some cash to get you by a few days-weeks.

set up a donations page or somethin

How old are you? You may have said it already but I missed it. What about prospects? Surely you didn't just peace out of your rent's house with no plan.

I'd love to help but how do I trust you? You just need a good cum to feel better

Try online surveys or if you've got nothing else, spend all day on swag bucks. You can rack up gift card points by watching ads and shot pretty quick.

do online surveys actually work in getting money?

nah im a fucking moron, im 25, no education, moved to LA to do stand up, its way fucking harder making it than i expected. Saved up money but its blown. I don't get money from my folks again for a long time.
You mean like street begging like a hobo? I mean, i dont know. I guess I could.

I'll throw you $20 bucks to see a video of you spitting on someone's shoes. Only if you make it clear that it was intentional. I'd love to see their reaction

Ehh beebo how's it hangin